Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Aveyond 3-3 News and Suggestions

crazyvamp, I think that might be a good idea, except for the ball gown part. First of all, I like the dress-up parts, it's really fun, and second of all, Lydia will not change everything. I don't think she could simply dismiss her love of everything glitzy and glamorous. But more the first though. ^.^

I also like the dream idea. It would be interesting to see the mind of Tei, but Lydia, as my favorite character, seems like a good choice too. Lydia's mind must also have interesting things in it. You could find the largest gown shop in the world in there. =) And then Mel finds Lydia's 'vegetable' lever...

I hope there'd be a new character that Lydia will truly like this time round, and not just because she wants to raise her status. Perhaps Lord Rupert got caught for treason (Thais prisons getting full, anyone?), and she had to be reduced to rags (and her hair let down! Hair let down Lydia! Hair let down Lydia! :D ) and discovers a new part of herself she's never known before. :)

NO! I want her to stay snobby! Maybe a bit less rude and more respectful, but she NEEDS to be snobby!

But I like the idea of her finding someone she really likes. Then she can be a tsundere :lol:. If you don't know what a tsundere is, it's what you call characters who usually acts all mighty and tough and doesn't want to admit about love. But once she admitted it, she's all softy and sweety. These are usually the type that says, "I-It's not because I like you, okay. Don't misunderstand that!" when giving presents to someone she likes.

I could totally see Lydia being like that :D

I would like it as well if some reference to later games were added. For example, there could be a rapier called "John's Rapier" or a staff called "Tenobor Staff" which is basically the Orb Staff. Or perhaps, if they were going to Sedona, the inn could be called "Marge Inn" and it's actually the buyable house from AV1.

@lol, that type is called a Tsundere. I totally can't see Lydia being a tsundere! :D

:evil: Maybe yandere- *gets shot by Mii*

Anyway, I have an idea - I want to see Stella fight with her own shadow! Or dark side, or something like that. All by herself, and the only way to hurt the shadow is by healing herself. :D

I didn't think Stella had a bad side... :Tongue: But I really really really do not want Lydia to stop being a snob. Like TrueShadow said, she just NEEDS to be snobby. But I do want to see her with her hair down. =) And lots more dresses. It would be fun to see her a tsundere or whatever. She can fall in love with Mel's long lost brother. 8)

wow AV4 and tejhal and galahad are leads! that's great! i love those two! i have witnessed this site to grow and played all aveyond games starting from ahriman's prophecy :D and i love those 2 chars.

i hope in av4 they get to elaborate tejhal's and galahad's feelings more since most of the time tejhal annoys galahad because of the vampire thing which i find amusing. while galahad even though he hates being a vampire and his wife still considers her as his wife :)

i know this will be tedious but if its possible per equipment their outfits will look different?or even just the armor not the shoes,helm and accessories are fine. it would be really nice to see them dress up :D

@enciel: Actually, Mel is the main character for this chapter(And this is not Av4. This is the third chapter of Av3). Te'ijal will be in hiding since she's not too keen about the new change she went through in GoN. Not sure about Galahad though...

Galahad will return to Sedona. :P And make the ladies 300 years younger swoon.

But I want to see Stella fight her shadow! Or just negative energy. :)

Yandere Lydia! Yandere Lydia! She has the potential! >D

Of course, the person I want to see as Yandere the most is sweet sweet Stella, but that's near impossible. :P

Well, not this chapter, but she will in the next one.

I'm thinking Galahad will have to be wherever Te'ijal is to console her about her humanity... But that might be on the Isles. ^.^

Not yandere ! You know, yandere when not in action is usually calm, shy, and silent. Lydia does not fit those criterias. Stella, on the other hand...

Anyway, does those previous posts mean we'll be getting new party members in The Lost Orb?

I hope we have not seen them. None of the characters we have already seen really piqued my interest... Hmm, what I really want in AV4 is to see Beautyville. I really wonder how that's going for Estes (or whatever his name is...).

@TrueShadow: :evil: Oh yeah! Stella - so far - fits the criteria for a haven't-yet-snapped yandere. Sweet, kind, polite... absolutely perfect... until... :evil: SNAP.

That needs a trigger. :P

@Kirroha

Yep, that's exactly what I meant :evil:

Hmm, has it been confirmed who will be the new party members? Or the returning ones? I'd like Ulf to be a returning cast, he has so little parts in GoN. Maybe we can also have...Heptitus as a party member :evil:. Or maybe also that witch who became a priestess (Harriet, IIRC). Oh, oh, and a pet in Moo Hatchery who after you hatch it, doesn't lay eggs but become a party member instead :amaranth:

lol. Gyendal as a party member... I would laugh if that ended up happening. And cry. I had always thought Mel was rather smart... Anyways, I support the snapping Stella. But I can't see her as being even slightly inconsiderate O.o

Then again, she slightly snapped when she realized that her wings were stolen. She was angry and said that she'll "KILL HIM MAHSELF!!!" That was a Stella we didn't know about, hope it'll be elaborated on more. ;)