Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Aveyond 3-3 News and Suggestions

Maybe so, but I bet it's a small part. In her interview she wanted a bunny peach farm thing, and the interviews really showed their true sides. I think they all said some things about themselves that are not exactly things they would regularly say.

I really don't want to get rid of Lydia! She's my favorite! But then again, we don't really have need to get rid of anyone else to get new characters. Tei and Galahad are already leaving, sadly... We still need another male character to marry off the other girls to though. ^.^ That is actually the main thing I want in AV3-3/4; another marriage that we actually get to see this time would be fun. =)

Mel with long hair *votes* Snappy Stella *votes* Lydia with hair down *votes*

I would like a bank system, perhaps, where you can store your money so that thieves or monsters that steal money cannot get'em. :)

Japanese voices please? Don't exactly have to hire famous seiyuus, you know. There are online professional Japanese voice actors who will be really interested in voicing fantasy RPG games! Also with that anime craze in many countries, I think Aveyond will get much more popular.

Japanese voices please? :) Don't exactly have to hire famous seiyuus, you know. There are online professional Japanese voice actors who will be really interested in voicing fantasy RPG games!

Not to mention with that anime craze these days in so many countries, no doubt Aveyond will become much more popular with Japanese voices. :)

And since she is already hundreds of years old, she really should turn to dust when she stops being immortal. At least, that's how I see it.

Ooh! Ooh! I have an idea. A character who has totally forgotten his/her past, and does not even have a personality. Then, through conversations and such, you create the character how you want. Like cruel/kind, greedy/charitable, etc. That would be so fun! Oh, and I want to buy dresses for Mel. They could be more thief-ish dresses, like short dresses and such, that look practical.

I keep thinking about this, but have always forgotten to post it until just now.

Dreal. This Dreal character that was mentioned in Mel's interview. I burn with curiosity about his existence. (Well, not burn, but I am curious. =))