Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Aveyond 3-3 News and Suggestions

Oh btw - all the guilds in the previous games are only for the mages, but I think this time it should be Mel with the guild! Guild of Cunning, Guild of Charming, etc. etc. She can learn skills like charming the enemy with sweet words, Seducing, Trickery, etc.

Ah, sadface. I've been curious about him forever...

(Hence Yellow Ribbon. <--subtle advertisement XD)

Well, Mel does have the Agencies to go to. (Or whatever you call the tree buildings. Is it agency?)

I hope that when it's time to join guilds, it won't be Lydia joining the guilds. Not that I dislike her, but the mage joining the guilds is getting a bit boring already.

You know, I got the impression Shaenlir fell after Ishtar was removed (that is her name, isn't it?) from the throne. After all, she was the leading cause of Shaenlir's status as one of the kingdoms. But later we may see Beautyville! ^.^ With the worlds largest dress emporium! 89,000 dresses to choose from! (I wish... sad face)

Anyways, why can't we have more than one character join a guild? Such as Mel joins so-and-so guild, and Stella join so-and-so guild, and Lydia also join so-and-so guild somewhere else. It could work out...

Oh! And that brings me to another idea. How about some sort of combo system-type-thing? You know, where one character casts a spell (let's say Lydia) and then Stella utilizes a spell and then Mel uses a skill, and BAM! The thing doesn't even know what it was hit with. Like, certain spells/skills on both different and same characters that work together. I think it could fit the game very well if it were done well. Who am I kidding, everything in these games is done well!

Well, if Shaenlir falls, then that would make my story invalid (not the parody, another one, still on hold)

How about all the guilds are available for all characters? So we can get Annihilator Dameon or Necromancer Gavin or Time Master Te'ijal. Of course each character will get different effects. For example, if Annihilator Lars get fire and earth spells, Annihilator Dameon would get more thunder and light spells. Battle mage Ean would get new physical skills and some strength boost. Enchantress Mel would get status-inflicting skills etc etc.

Really? Hmm... That's sort of strange, but whatever. I really wish we could have seen Shaenlir... Oh, and about the little girl who would avenge her father, she could have had children, and the grudge was carried, and carried. One of her descendants could become a villain in a future Aveyond. You know, she tries to destroy Thais, yadayadaya. It could be good. =)

Exactly. Except, if it is a descendant, then we would have never seen her. I still like the idea of an innocent villain who joins your party and turns out to be the MAIN villain in the end. That's a really big twist...

It has already been hinted that we'll get Stella, Stella ending or no Stella ending. I think Amanda said something about going to the underworld and retrieving her... Or something.

I totally agree with the new wardrobe. Then we can dress her up just like Lydia, except with different dresses, perhaps simpler ones. We could have dresses for all three girls: short and seductive for Mel, as a thief; gaudy and expensive for Lydia; and simple, plain, and elegant for Stella. =D And I guess it's possible she'll get her wings back. But, thinking about it, I'm sort of confused... Do all the good people go to the Underworld too, or do they go to some sort of AV heaven? Anyways, because she is dead, she might go back to her prime while she was alive, so she could get her wings back. I wouldn't count on it though... =(