Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Aveyond 3-3 News and Suggestions

I actually think that no one has really thought that through before. O.O After all, there are some people who go to the underworld, but obviously not everyone does, and half of the time there aren't any humans there at all. I suppose it could just be that humans live in a different area of the underworld, but really, who knows?

Or it could be as Amanda explained for the rest of the world of Aia - there are other areas there that you just don't see because they don't have any influence on the current game ;)

Remember the old woman in AV2 and her young husband? They were human, and in the underworld.

That was another of my ideas. I put in near the bottom, and it was only later when I realized that it was probably the most logical. I hate the evil aunt. >.

Gyendal can have someone he desperately wishes to protect which explains his actions. No - I don't mean Stella. As avid a Gyendal x Stella fan I am, this is a serious suggestion.

I think, no matter who it is, Gyendal should have someone very important to him, whether a lover, sibling, niece or whatever. One suggestion I made in SH was that it be a little vampire/demon girl who always hugs her cute little teddy and stares up at you with emotionless, yet curiously scary eyes, and is filled with both childish innocence and cruelty. I will like to see that kid in a battle, surely. :D

Then she will either use her teddy bear to drain life force of the enemies or summon demons with dark rituals. And she curses people for fun.

I wonder, though, can't they just bring her back with Cassia Leaf?

I think Mel should do more spy work. Like even very dangerous ones - spying on Gyendal! Zomg-

Or not as dangerous - watch that strange girl from Shaenlir to see if she's trying to destroy Thais. :P

It's true, she doesn't actually act like a spy. And what seemed sort of strange to me is that she learns to.... ICE SKATE? at a spy academy. Ok, whoever leads that place really needs to get his priorities straight. Yeah, it's important for the storyline, but it's not exactly something that you would think to find at a spy academy... =/

Well, what's weird is that they treat it as a special spy skill that only spies should know. It's not really used as anything more than a recreational activity usually. And, now that I think about it, shouldn't at least somebody else in the party have known how to ice skate? I mean, it's cool an' all, but not really a spy skill. Just saying.