Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Aveyond 3-3 News and Suggestions

Or Mel is really just all of them and puts on suits so it looks to other people like she really has a big group with her. That way she doesn't feel so lonely or stupid. It's this self-esteem thing. :)

Or that. :D I really don't think it matters though. In fact, I'd be unhappy if only Mel could do it. Then I would be compelled to always lead with Mel, even though she can't wear awesome dresses like Lydia. =/

The release date is always an estimate. You pick a date a few months out. You start working. You realize the things you want to implement are gonna take a little longer than you expected, so you add a month.

Like LoT and GoN. :)

I posted this somewhere else, but I don't think it was a great place; I forgot about this thread.

I don't think Te'ijal's complexion goes with her human skin tone. What I thought would go with her personality and what I got of her, I'm thinking wavy, red-ish dark-brown hair, and either dark eyes or olive green eyes. With tan-ish skin, but she's already got that. :)

Perhaps a different hairstyle? That, I think, is the biggest problem with human Te'ijal. Her hairstyle looks sort of stupid on her now-mortal head, and perhaps a let-down, longer hairstyle would be more flattering (or maybe I just like long hair, who knows). But I think that it's worth a try. *.*

Te'ijal does look unusual... I think a big part of it is her hair- maybe if it were long? (Or maybe I just love long hair, but it's worth a shot. Anything to get rid of her current look. It woul be best if she were completely redrawn, preferably with long hair.

We should have a fairy join the party. Or a ghost. Or something else like that, because I don't like orcs, the vampires have turned human, and Stella's dead, so we need a new non-human party member. (:P)

Hmmm, can't think of anything else, other then maybe hearing about one of the party members from another game in a book or something.

That's all the ideas I can come up with.

-Keep the turn based battle system, I never used magic in AP cause it was just easier to mash the space bar.

-Had to edit this, forgot until I beat GoN again that the orb of life turns all 3 vamps back to mortals.....now my question is, did it do this for all of Ghedhare, or just the 3 vamps in the vicinity? If so a new evil leader needs to emerge, a decendant of the apprentice mentioned in the oracles journal from Mordred Darkthrop's apprenitce maybe? Determined to carry on in his ancestors footsteps with another of the Darkthrop line striving to take over the world?

-All of the races in the game need to come together to help the protagonists in the game, kind of like the seven sages in Zelda. Maybe the spirits of the past protagonists are trapped in orbs and rescuing them bestows some sort of power for a member of your party?

-I agree with previous posters about the underwater place. Creating an underwater kingdom would add a new place to explore and more game time. I kinda liked the dreamworld, maybe add more on to that?

-To further elaborate on my previous point above, maybe a royal from each of the big cities (Thais, Orc, Elven, Faerie, Mermaid, Oracle, and Naylithian) would have some sort of ancient relic that you need to get (by fighting a boss in a dungeon, and rescuing previous mentioned orbs) to combine to make a super-weapon for the final boss battle.

-Lose the gown shops. Unless each new gown bestows some sort of status boost, I find them pointless.

-Make sure that each character has an ultimate weapon. In GoN this was my biggest gripe after Mel was kidnapped. When I got her back she still had just the Ossium dagger and her levels were still low so her attack sucked in the final battle....I basically used her to heal/trip.

Basically, I want something with a good story line, and lots of game play. I like something that will take me hours and hours to finish. I'm a big Zelda fan because those games take me forever to beat. I absolutely loved AP because of that. It took me almost 3 weeks to beat it with the walkthrough, and I can beat RPG's quick. I'm very picky when it comes to playing RPG's because most of them aren't long enough, but so far every Aveyond game I've played has delivered and then some. I love how AV3 is broken up into chapters because it gives me time to contemplate what I'm going to do next. I'm very impatient wating for the Lost Orb to come out lol.

That would be an interesting twist. After searching and not finding any answers, they have no choice but to trade Gyendal's freedom for his cooperation.....but they'd have to make him keep the silver bracelet on so he can prove himself first otherwise they're gonna be in trouble.