Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Aveyond 3-3 News and Suggestions

I hesitate to mention this but... might the silver bracelet be a Pendragon heirloom? You know, the one that used to lock down Rhen's power (her sword singing powers didn't manifest itself until the day after the bracelet was snapped off by Lars)? *raises eyebrow* if yes, that would be extra awesome XD After all, the bracelet locked away even the power of the priestess's ring. But if so, I wonder why Headmaster Ulaf, instead of King William, is in possession of the bracelet... unless he's another Pendragon descendant XD

i deff think that teijal should have longer hair and a whole other look. her sprite and her avatar.

and i think that working with Gyendal would be a good thing. and i don't think he should wear the bracelet but that there should be some magical item that would make him good. like an ancient spell that Lydia or Stella has to learn after completeing some hard test or something.

Why is everyone forgetting how Gyendal is still the villain? It's not like we're done with him and he just sits in prison doing nothing- he is still meant to be the antagonist. We can't just team up with the bad guy.

ANYWAYS, I'm just going to mention how the dress shops need to stay. Just need to. They're so awesome! I also think it would be cool to have a hair salon- that would just be... so good. XD

I think Te'ijal should look something like this:

width=300http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv310/Kris356/Teijal.jpg[/img]

Auburn, wavy hair, olive green eyes, although sharper features. (Sharper jaw, cheekbone) And thicker and wavier hair.

@aisling: That's a great idea. It could be the only bracelet left because Rhen banned slavery, but kept hers as a memory.

green eyes?

I was thinking more like black. I mean if a vampiress has to be human she should look like a very vampireish human... hehe.

ohhhhh...! and then like only Lars has the power to take it off... so they have to go back in time! (hehe I want to see Lars again)

Hi

i'm new>>>

i have idea for new aveyond (maybe aveyond 5)

let Mel and her friends search for time machine to return to past ( aveeyond 1,2)

and find something like Orb of light and dark

after they get battle with Ahriman,and after Rhen Marry Dameo they will go and search for the something .... if you were interesting ... I will continue

sorry if it was stupid

:oops:

Try to keep it like that, too. :D

I really love the battle format in the current games. I don't think any other format would suit the games as well. Although now, I'm dying to know the improvements. Amazing what little things can trigger curiosity. :)

@Darkion: I think that that'd be difficult to attempt. :/

Reading all these great comments, I have to add my own, again. :)

First, Shaz, family comes FIRST, so never ever apologize for not meeting someone else's expectations because you put family first.A day lost with them is a day you will never get back.

Second, I appreciate having maps as soon as I buy the game. Not everyone is as sharp/quick as some of you teenies, nor do we have the hours to put in without a little help...I can't spend most of my time on the computer just wandering around in circles for extended periods of time.

No one HAS to use them if they don't want to, but to deny it to those who need them just because you don't want to use them seems a bit unfair. Actually, it seems A LOT unfair. I would rather have one that might be wrong than none at all, then I or someone else could help create a new one to replace it!

And in case someone wishes to come back with a smart remark, just rem, it could be your GRANDMOTHER you are speaking to! ;)

Third, Mel didn't act unsure of herself, she acted spiteful. Go back and read the description when she 'snatched' the flowers. It wasn't written as if she were afraid they might be taken away, or as if she treasured them but didn't want anyone to know...it was written as if she got one up on the other girls. She has always been mean to Stella and I do not like her.

Somehow to me the only really likable characters were the vampires-what a surprise! Whoever wrote her dialogue did a smashing job.

My take

Mel was just too mean

Stella was too simpering

Lydia was too haughty, a real snot.

Edward-did he have any character?

Wonderful scenery is terrific, but character development wins the day...look at soaps on tv or really good dramas like THE CLOSER on TNT, where they rely on character development...can anyone rem the rooms at all? Some are dark and fade into the backgroud, but who cares? You LOVE the characters and want to see what they do and say next, the continue to grow and interact and you learn their background as they grow.

:) No matter what all the criticisms are, this dame really thinks Aveyond's own games are THE BEST of it's kind out there. Thanks for making your games available to Big FIsh, or I would never have found you!!

I just want to say that I don't think she acted spiteful. I'm pretty sure the wording was: "Mel snatched the flowers with a blush." Or something really similar. That sounds like she's embarrassed to me... But otherwise I mostly agree. I think you may have posted in the wrong thread, though...

I think that the characters could use more substance. For example, Mel just said "Sure" or "I'll think about it." when asked to do a quest. That really took character out of character. :/ There could be more dialouge: "How could you have possibly managed to kill you own brother and get away with it?"

Brother says something.

"I will never understand you orcs. I guess that'll just have to remain a mystery of the world."

Some more dialouge(however you spell that) would have really enhanced the game. I'm not complaining, though. I understand it's hard to make a game, especially in the economy. I'm very glad that Amanda didn't drop Aveyond alltogether. :)

Also, a musing that came to me: it's sad to see Aveyond evolve. Aveyond 1 had an element that simply can't be recaptured. Aveyond 3 is all better graphics, more professional make, more of a variety of trees, terrians, and enemies. It's like watching a baby grow up; AP was the baby when it was first-born, AV1 was the bright toddler with all of the promise, AV2 is the 5 and 6 year old girl(dresses and dolls), and AV3 is growing up with more mature(a great way to describe AV3) clothes, a more mature nature, and so on. It's sad(a happy sad) watching the game evolve and grow up. :)

I think the answers fit with her but not completely, because mel is a little bit rude and a answer like 'sure' is kinda out of her character but in the bigger and more important dialogues the things she says fit perfectly :D

Stella needs more characterization, I believe. At the moment she's just a simple sweet little girl who's being controlled against her will. However, what I liked is how occasionally she can become very strong-willed. I want to see that side of her more.