Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Aveyond 3-3 News and Suggestions

I demand more Stella-Gyendal interaction. :D

Okok, in all seriousness, I think Aveyond 3 should be the first with an all-happy-ending. In the previous ones, the bad guy always ends up with an unhappy ending or dies, and never actually got a happy ending too. I was fine with that, since those villains didn't really have background, but Gyendal is Te'ijal's brother. I think this is the perfect chance to introduce some character.

Was Gyendal bullied by humans in his youth? Was his human life very miserable? Did he almost get staked by humans when he just wanted to be friends? How did he end up so disgusted at them, so much that even after he became a human again, he still wanted to get back at them? Maybe being chucked into Thais jail was the final blow. He wanted revenge against those humans who just couldn't understand him? Did he have a woman he loved who was staked by humans? Did he see people important to him die at the hands of humans? All possibilities.

I think Aveyond 3, since it's a longer series than Aveyonds 1 and 2, should have a heartwarming ending for the villain as well. Please? :)

lol i agree mel should be able to wear dresses. in Gates of night i bought all the dresses for lydia but i didnt want her to wear them shes such an egh. lol dresses for mel!

ps. when exactly will tlo be released i was waiting excitingly since like dec. 28 omg

I think the start of the game should be jack trying to break out of jail and then mel gets caught stealing and they both get out together. then the vampire sends her husband away and marries jack. and the final boss is the vampire girls husband.

also jack breaks away from vampire girl and goes to the... um... the... http://www.aveyond.com/images/subject/icon2.gif that guy... oh! Ian! from ave. 2. then they some how get back in the party and kick vampire girl out of it. and this time i think it should be a forced marry instead of these "attraction points". oh! vampire girl and her husband as boss. and also maybe you could ad some characters from ave. 1. you might also have a new person like a monkey thing that helps them scale walls or something of the sort. then u have... wow... the guy thats royalty and has to chose between 3 girls break up with mel (come on i bet shes the favorite of most people to get married to that guy).he gets married to vampire girl... BREAK UP! then its RIGHT after that vampire gets back together with her first husband and it goes strait to the final battle WITHOUT warning you and it says you cant save after you leave some town on your way to the final battle because that would just be to hard to do the battle without knowing. okay thats the end of my long story. mhttp://www.aveyond.com/images/subject/icon1.gif sorry it was so long.

also jack breaks away from vampire girl and goes to the... um... the... http://www.aveyond.com/images/subject/icon2.gif that guy... oh! Ian! from ave. 2. then they some how get back in the party and kick vampire girl out of it. and this time i think it should be a forced marry instead of these "attraction points". oh! vampire girl and her husband as boss. and also maybe you could ad some characters from ave. 1. you might also have a new person like a monkey thing that helps them scale walls or something of the sort. then u have... wow... the guy thats royalty and has to chose between 3 girls break up with mel (come on i bet shes the favorite of most people to get married to that guy).he gets married to vampire girl... BREAK UP! then its RIGHT after that vampire gets back together with her first husband and it goes strait to the final battle WITHOUT warning you and it says you cant save after you leave some town on your way to the final battle because that would just be to hard to do the battle without knowing. okay thats the end of my long story. mhttp://www.aveyond.com/images/subject/icon1.gif sorry it was so long.

I think it would be perfect if there was a summoner, or maybe some pets? you know like a ranger who has a little helper wolf? Av would not be absolute without that, nor custom clothes for everyone ^-^