Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Aveyond 3-3 News and Suggestions

aislingyngaio wrote:

Well unless we have proof that Elini is not pure-human

Well, didn't Elini married several hopeless dudes?

No human would ever do that so there's no doubt Elini is not a human :roll:

even if she has a longer lifespan, maybe it could be her descendants. Lets call them Melini and Celini :evil:

hikari_rekka wrote:

Um... Have you visited Seri in Aveyond 1? She isn't the only one, y'know. Several other women married several guys at once, it was basically their culture at the time. Nothing suspicious there.

maybe the whole tribe is the same species.She can't be the only one you know

I have to agree with Aisling here, Elini is human. It is just a cultural thing with the many husbands. If anything her life would be shorter with so many men to take care of...lol.

Thanks Oracle :D

Oh Kinnison, I didn't notice this point before, but Elini didn't marry "hopeless dudes". In fact, she ascertained that they were strong men before *ahem* trapping them :evil: If she married hopeless dudes, she would've snapped up what's-his-name (Remlak?), the rowboat owner, as well. :D

I wouldn't mind seeing the deaves again. I rather enjoyed fighting them. Keep the turn-by-turn fighting style as said before it is easier to use magic than as in AP where you were killed way too quickly to use magic. Maybe Rhen or one of the other main characters can come back from AV 1 but they just came out of a coma and don't remember who they are. And during AV 4 they learn who they are and what their role is. That would be so cool ;)

Well, most of the AV1 characters are already dead. In AV2, it's been at least a century since the events in AV1, so I doubt they'd come back. But that really would be an awesome idea XD

well, they are dead but they can be revived by a sorcerer much like how ahriman was revived.

this time, she is revived for good purpose though.

evil is surrounding the isles and to protect it some strong person as rhen is required.

@Selena: lol, perfect role-model :D

I would also like to see a descendant of Elini come into the game. I was not especially fond of her as a fighter because of the extreme cost of her attacks, without too much of a reward. Hopefully her descendant will be more useful. And have some extra outfits to change into. I really want lots of outfits to make the game more customizable.... Perhaps if there were enough outfits there could be a closet in the house.....

I never really used Elini in my party once I got two extra members. Her MP cost is too expensive and I didn't want to waste turns restoring her MP and then after battle going to a town to buy more MP restoring items. The only use I had for her was getting her married to John.