Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Aveyond 3-3 News and Suggestions

for AV 4 i would like to see various guilds for more than 1 member

yes i would love to see some mythical chars as well and also lots of dresses for the chars or when they change their defensive outfits maybe the colour and shape can change.. please...

Please don't use the real time combat system! I love turn based. If it was the real time combat system, it would ruin Aveyond for me. Also, I would like to see General Binx be a playable character, or any of the squirrels. Having to play as a druid or nymph, (liked the heptitus idea!), would be awesome and seeing the Daevas would be fun too! Indra and Zurich were my favourites.

I wouldn't mind one of the daevas being used again, perhaps summoned from the grave or something as an evil hand. I would like to see one of the more intelligent ones, perhaps the ice woman (was she Indra?).

But as something new I would like a more complex battle system. It should still be turn-based, but in a different way. Perhaps some spell should require complex sequences of buttons, as an extra difficulty level. There could be a setting to use this, and a setting without it.

I would also like to see the Oracle a lot more. I would also like a playable magical character, and I DO NOT want to see more of those farmer to hero, pauper to prince, nothing to celebrity ultra cliched characters. They get on my nerves SO MUCH!!!! =P Just try to keep the characters interesting please. :)

A prince or noble set out on some journey to save the world? That does clear up an RPG cliche there, but doesn't it involve Te'ijal and Galahad as one of the lead characters or are the lead characters? It's not everyday you have vampires saving the human race or something like that. Depends when more info's released.

Something that I haven't seen in Aveyond(except with the possible exception of Jack) is the idea of redemption. Sure, Teijal's a vampire... and yet is a good guy... sure, Lars had the possibility of being a Necromancer but was good.... And I never really saw Dameon as redeemed. He didn't seem to learn a lesson... and I still feel that he just switched to the winning side... but I suppose it COULD count... so don't start on me.

What I want to see, and this could be done by bringing back the spirits of the daevas or something... is for someone who was bad- who did some terrible deed- to be the main character. I love stories where you want to hate the main character but can't. Where there are some deeds they fully chose to do that you normally just could not forgive them for committing... and yet you can't help but love.

Say... Agas came back- forced to live among humans without magic... wanting to resent them for what they were- for his fate, but being unable to. Say he ran into Teijal and Galahad. Wouldn't THAT be an interesting encounter?

@ Marian : I like your idea O_O I love having those kind of characters, I wish we could see main characters who have such horrible qualities that aren't typical of the cliche protagonist.

@ ujwal : Keeping a white and a dark mage together would be a little unfair. It would make the party a little unbalanced and way TOO powerful. A lot of us, though frustrated every time a strong opponent obliterates our party, love challenges. We'd at least have variety in our own parties. And keeping five playable characters will also disrupt the flow of balance within a party.

iPink : Agreed :)

It might be interesting to be able to mix spells and/or weapons to create something you otherwise cant buy or find in the game.

Also have the pets you might acquire, be an accessory item that you can take with you to use in battle or stealth. Like a pet monkey could steal money, or a pet tiger could catch food for the group, or attack the enemy when your MP is gone.

well i just recently finished avyond 1 and i havnt started aveyond 2 and aveyond 3 isnt out its kinda hard for me to chose for aveyond 4 but i think that mabey hav all of the other charactures have a little part in it or at leaset have them meat up with rehn and have her join the part for old times sake!

@Marian: Y'know... I really have a thing for unusual game heroes such as people who have done things normally a person wouldn't like. A really good idea. I'd rather see someone who's done pretty worse, but has to save the world. And I also agree on the fact that you just want to hate them, but just can't.

@aisling: yes, it is there, i just forgot it

@oracle: that's a nice idea

@aveyondfreak: that would make the game a little bit confusing, many playable characters and only have option to keep 4 characters.

Please use the turn based battle system like in AV1 and AV2 [like some others already mentioned]; I find it kind of stressing when I don't have enough time to think about which spells and skills to use.

And I'd definitely love to see Iya and Ean and other elves again, and perhaps they or someone of their family could be a playing character or have a significant part in the story.

@aveyondfreak: they've stated that AV4 is a continuation of AV3... so just let me say- Rhen is DEDD(spelled that way because, for some reason... it's more emphatic.) Perhaps we can eventually convince Amanda to make an Aveyond 1.2(years wise that's more accurate than 1.5) but for now... no more lavender and green making snarky remarks at each other and hiding their love... or top knots.

Please, Amanda... no more top knots. Not for a main PC anyway. PLEASE. *pleading eyes and pathetic pout*

I would really love to see references to other games such as Grimms Hatchery and Yummy Drink Factory. Just little easter egg-type encounters like seeing someone talking about the great drink stand that closed recently in Candar and how they regret it or someone buying a pet from Grimms Hatchery. I also would like to see lots of little things like that From AV1 or AV2, like how evil AV1 person (lol, I just, JUST forgot it!) was the Chaos Mage instructor-leader-persony-person. Things like that really make my day. :)

Hmm, can't really put a finger on this one until AV3 comes out... Well, whatever. I'll just give some general and random ideas. :D

-new, fresh characters (of course I don't know what Te'ijal and Galahad roles will be in AV3. But if they're in AV4, that's 4 AVs they've been in. Again, not sure what AV3 will look like...).

-playable animal characters (of course squirrels, too :D )

-a character with no memory

-maybe break the sword of shadows (or at least bring it up somehow in this game round that points that that I'll happen. It's eventually gonna break, right?) :D

-maybe everyone in the world (except some) should be frozen into stone (resonates with sleeping beauty tale and sort of AV2); so characters fight an evil entity to unfreeze portion of world at a time.

-strong male character (more Devin-like, less Ean-like lol)

-maybe a tattoo shop (some characters had tats, might as well have the shop or some kind of side game lol)

-more time spent at an academy, school, collegium, etc.

-lastly, I'd love to see a playable human and a playable fairy character fall in love (hey, it "happened" before-somehow) :D