Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Aveyond 3-3 News and Suggestions

I'll like to see the main protagonist be a god of death or something :P Or anything that is beyond 'normal', cause that will make a great starting point that will grasp others' attention. And the villain is not obvious to the player - instead, he would have to pick up clues to find out who caused this mess that he would have to solve? ;)

Also, a romance between protagonist and villain would be nice *gets shot* :D

LOL! I love those squirrels! In AV1, I was wandering the woods, minding my own business, and, all of a sudden...militant SQUIRRELS? LOL!

I actually have some things I'd like to see in AV4:

1)It would be nice if the squirrels could make a second appearance. And I would love to find out what happened to poor little Theodore at the Gentle Children's School.

2)One of the main things I would love changes is the Accessory slot. You can only equip boots or a pendant; I would love it if there could be a slot for boots and a separate one for jewelry. Even better, it would be great if any magic rings(like the blizzard rings) could be equipped as an accessory. Once you get a lot of items in your inventory, using the rings as items in battle becomes a little annoying. It'd be great if they could be equipped and their powers used as skills(even by characters with no MP).

3)I don't know what era AV3/4 are set in, but I would like to see some creatures/immortals from mythology--not necessarily gods, but like the Gorgons. I'm really into Greek myth and legend, so it'd be cool to see some characters/creatures from that era to make an appearance if the eras coincide. I wouldn't want AV to be mythologically inaccurate ;)

4) I like the idea of seeing what past characters have to say about certain things. And a hall of their spirits(or an Underworld/Erebos type thing) would be cool, but only if it's an Easter Egg type thing that you have to work hard to find(like Goodie Caves).

5)More monsters! There've always been some different monsters in AV, but in AV3, I was hoping I wouldn't have to fight the same lizardmans and 3-headed snakes as in AV1. I like the idea of a chimera(and see also the Gorgon idea above). I'd also like to see some minotaurs, sirens, or other mythical beasts. What I'm basically saying is I'd like to fight something other than a type of slime, snake, lizard, or skeleton. Different baddies, pleaze!

6)More quirky characters would be nice, but I kind of like the balance AV3 has, too. AV1 had a nice balance, but Elini and Te'ijal were pretty much the best characters when by themselves or paired with other characters. In AV3, each character is far different from the other: Mel is spirited, Edward, kind and adventurous, Stella sweet, and Lydia, well, pretty much a female Lars with paler hair.(correct me if I've gotten her character wrong) ;) Hmm, I wonder if there's any relation...lol.

But of course, I'll play any new AV that comes out, no matter what. :D

@Athene: How can u club the two things together i mean games together. Yes i too would wanna know wat happened to Theodore, But unfortunately that game was very difficult to continue. The wolves were hard to beat.

Neways Correct me if m wrong

I like you other points about having greek mythical creatures. but m afraid that they will have to come after a higher class since they will be difficult to beat.

I also want not collectables like in 3 star of destiny. :oops:

I too love to play them all :)

Theodore must be dead by Lord of Twilight. It has been years, decades and centuries passed since AV1.

About the gorgons and mythological creatures, I have the feeling that it doesn't fit whenever I hear the word "Aveyond". It sounds like that time goes in reverse because we are going back to the time of the gods, mythical animals, creatures, critters, etc etc. It sounds....weird to me. :/

About new enemies, I go for it, but don't overuse those mythical creatures.

There were already 3-headed snakes, only it has a different name (see the sprites).

I think it would be totally awesome to have a king or queen as a PC. Not just a prince like we are so good at seducing into the party, but a ruler. This is mostly so we can get a full-blown palace as a home for our characters, but it would also be quite interesting. A runaway king would be awesome too. Though of course that complicates the getting a palace as your house...

iPink, Edward will be coronated at the end of GoN (remember his parents' threat? XD). So there's a reigning king for you. Not sure if he'll continue being a PC in Book 3, though, but you gotta admit that reigning regnants don't have much time going on adventures, which is why Edward wanted this adventure while he still can so badly.

Maybe during Edwards adventure his parents can have another bundle of joy. Then Edward can try to talk them into having the other as king.

One thought of having a king/Edward as protagonist could be done if he is like the legends of kings who lived as kings most of the time but were known only to their closest one or two people to also be "absent" for periods of time, when they went among the people or on quests in disguise. That could provide some fun plot about people not knowing who he is and people who know trying to keep it a secret.

How about having the militant squirrels evolving on some heretofore unknown island and becoming bigger and badder and trying to invade the mainland or somewhere? They would provide a new element to battle, but have some great dialogue opportunities with their peculiar mental slant on things. "Nuts! We need more nuts! Slap the man, general, for not bringing us nuts!" :laughing:

I just thought of a rather drastic idea that would actually be pretty interesting. Aveyond: Rise of the Machines or some such. It does sort of clash with our current ideas of the AV world, but it could be on another continent or something... That would be interesting...

A ship in the air :evil:

I like the submarine idea - instead of travelling in the air, we travel underwater XD

Submarine and airship!? *puzzled* Oh well, since we had some kind of battleship in AV2, it's possible that some other modern things come in sight, right??? :D

More Te'ijal and Galahad - that's always good news. Especially more Te'ijal. And more Te'ijal (you have NO idea how excited I got when I played AV3).

Course, I'd like some more reference to the first Aveyond. Like maybe, some mentioning of Rhen? I know she and Dameon and Lars and Elini and the others are probably dead, but just some mentioning. Maybe Te'ijal and/or Galahad talking about them or something?

And I'd like to see Talia.

A good idea, but it could be a little od to mention them since this is AV3 and in AV2 only Rhen got mentioned.

Another idea would be for Heptitus to get attacked by fairies in the name of Edward and Mel Pendragon. :evil:

A submarine would be pretty cool-especially if you were able to visit an underwater city-like maybe Atlantis or the Aveyond version thereof!

(shrugs) Well in AV2 you didn't get to play anyone from the original game (and Te'ijal and Galahad only had a cameo). Here we've got two characters from the original game as main characters - I don't think it would be weird for them to talk about the old days.