Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaz

Aveyond 3-3 News and Suggestions

In AV2 you didn't get to play Te'ijal and Galahad, but still they were there in Casket Hill.

And now it's too late for R/L, R/D.

In AV2 got mentioned just one time.

I think some old references made by the two would be pretty funny...and I'd especially love references as to how the kingdom ended up after (as all we really got was a happily ever after).

I just imagine.

"Galahad! Galahad! OMG! He's so corageous! I wanna kiss him!"

"No! I want!"

So now dear kids, the fangirls of Galahad began to fight, while he was searching for a new dinner.

THE END

I would love to see the characters from the first one on another quest. I really loved them and I think it would be cool to have them get the band back together so to speak. Rhen was really awesome! She had alot of spunk!

Another thing I would like to see are cat people. I don't mean like the cat-girls but you know cat people. Maybe some cat-boys?

All so I would love to see Teacup Village again in another game. It was just so CUTE!!!!!! I mean I almost cried how cute it was.

There could always be a prequel to Aveyond 2...(or is that a sequel to Aveyond 1? lol) where you did do another quest with Rhen and the gang. It just might be a little odd as there wouldn't be any reference to the events that would lead to such a reunion in either Aveyond 2 or 3!

I don't know if this was suggested by anyone... But I would like to get to know something from Tei's life before she became a vampire. Even if it was just briefly, from her own talking about it, or from finding some old letters/chronicles or something that would give us a glimpse in her past.