Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MidnightPearl

Exit Fate

I meant war leaders/battle commanders. No matter how many characters you recruit, you must recruit commanders if you want extra units. Only certain characters can become commanders. The unit leaders are :

Daniel

Ljusalf

Outsider

Paris

Bast

Shiro

Griever

Keyser

Jovian

Nashal

Merrick

Eander

Erin

Marian

Sorry for wasting your time.I found that on walkthrough.I was so dumb.Thnx for the tip.i am going to keep that in mind from now on.Though i only got D.Because i just wanted to finish it very soon.

Matrech Coast is a toughie, indeed. In my second game, I had plenty of experience with the battles (second playthrough, after all) and every possible recruit by that point, and still only got A/B-rank by mere luck.

One of the most useful tips for the strategic battles in Exit Fate is probably just to abuse the Sorcery unit option. Although the stat chart will say that you'll lose 1-3 points of ATK and DEF, there seems to be a glitch that restores your decreased ATK score upon entering battle, so you can manage to get some really powerful Sorcery units that way. Once you get an effective unit setup, just play the battles out really defensively, luring out one target at a time, if possible.

Also, remember that as a unit's MEN stat drops, so does their overall effectiveness in battle. (It won't show in their stats, but it becomes quite clear when near-dead units are dealing almost no damage at all, and receiving a lot, regardless of stats.)

Hi, has anybody encountered missing characters? Deus suddenly disappeared from my party list after war 13 where I reach Valduz. Can still find him in the castle, but can no longer add him...

oh ignore this, he came back...

I played this game some time back, can't remember the details, but the battle system is extraordinarily good and realistic. I'd highly recommend it to someone who wants a good quality free RPG game!

Sent from my Aqua HD using Aveyond Kingdom