Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MidnightPearl

Exit Fate

Thanks, I'll try that. I did search St. Reinhard, which is where I found Eander, and I thought I'd searched all cities already, but now that I know it's not Angel, I'll try some other ideas. Thanks again!

What was the hint given by the preceding shadow?

The exact hint was:

The white one...

She is hiding with an old friend in a small town, in a place you've been as well.

Aisling is right, she's none other than Shadow Tarlia and you'll find her at one of the towns that has the suffix "heim" ;)

dgfurman wrote:

I'm having trouble finding the Shadow Angel. I've looked where I think she should be, and even places that seem obscure. Any hints? I don't want the name, just a hint. I've tried obvious places like her bedroom in St. Reinhard, or Elysium castle, Levier, Kelsinger pass...and other important places like Mayfall, Matrech, Harlington. I'm getting tired of walking all over. Thanks!

Hence all you'll get is just a hint ;)

Thanks! Great clue. I will start searching the "heims". Boy, I thought I'd been everywhere, but obviously not!

edit: Omg, I can't believe how many times I'd been in that particular house, and I forgot to go to that one exit.....augh!!!! Thank you! I think the next one I'll find pretty easily....

edit again: Well, I've beat all but the last one. Boy is he tough. I've already been to the Spiritual Plane and beat the 2 there. I'm at level 91, so I guess I just need to level up some more to beat the last Shadow.

are all recruited charas present at the castle?

despite of numerous trips around the place i´ve failed to locate them all, particullary griever.were does he hang out?

and, are there more special scenes in the castle?

i got one after this elf-chick(forgot her name) joined me and she told me somthing bout yan angwa.neat thing so did i miss some allready?

and now just for curiosity, has anybody noticed the black cat sitting under the window next to the library entrance at the castle?

bugged me out at first cause i spent 5min in trying to reach it^^, which you cant

Yes they are all at Elysium castle once they are permanently recruited.

Griever is at the docks of the castle, and she's a "she".

I don't really think Nashal is an elf, since people would've remarked on it, like they remarked on Ljusalf. You can read through the rest of the topic to find the secret scenes reported by various users.

That's probably just deco.

Yes, all recruited characters are at the castle. You have to make sure that they are not in your party of course to see them. Also, you have to fully explore the castle, inside and out. Griever is by the docks. 3 characters are on the roof.

edit: Oops, sorry aisling - didn't see that you'd written that already. Btw, I just finished the game. Beat the last shadow! What a GREAT game. Hopefully I can find another one as fun until Aveyond 3 comes out.

Nomad is so daring to be sitting on the top of the roof. ._. Sormaus is also training at the top of the room, which is pretty weird. And Soth is pretty far away from Sef, who is also on the roof ._.

well guys thats good to know! as said i found most of em(im at chapter 7 the vishnu infiltration) but griever(damn i thought she´s a man, faggy, but a man thx ais^^) slipped through, maybe cause i always rush through the dock to reach sally.

and nashal, yeah maybe not but she looked a little elfish

the cats deco alright but still a funny thing to note

@ Devin_PerryFan

nah, i dont think a map would be neccesary, cause its not so complicated and it changes throughout the game, and so do some charas(nomad for example is at the floor in front of your room before the castle roof is accesable)

so, at the weekend ima read throgh here to find the other scenes, maybe i will sum em up while im at it

thx guys

please help T_T on the 2st strategic battle.... cant seem to get an A and what ive seen in the forums you need to get an A to get paris... so is there any other way to get him besides getting A rank....

and if there isnt any way can you give me some strategy besides on wht Aura has posted... because the only problem i have is the efficiency how can i make it to 100 percnt T_T

@jasper2404

GIVE DANIEL CAVALLRY!!

and give him evasion, will not kick in often but it can save you sometimes, and shield for more durabillity, and you need to have to recruited stromgaard for this tac to work, place him in your scouts.

move daniel to the left flank(the street) and ravage the scouts(which tend to hang out there)also the enemy commander will go for your own commander and will not rip through your allys this way. just try not to get into the att range of the enemy commander till you´ve dispossed of at least 2 scout units there.

use your own scouts(1 unit with mountainer) on the right flank(in the mountains) to weaken enemys so your allys can dispose of them, and then go for the mages.you will have to move your scouts into the att range of several units which is risky but in my experince the AI never botherd with them and continued to smash into my main force/allys.

Stupid AI^^

and even if your scouts get attacked, they still should have enough power to render the mages useless.

Your own mages can back up your allys, but try to move them left and up towards the street constantly for the finish.

The enemy commander will not place himself in your own attack range so you have to take the first blow from him, use this to lure him closer to your main force/allys, i used daniel for this(this is where evasion can save you a lot of trouble)

then its just a matter of coordination to take him down(my mages and daniel where enough) .Tadaa! A rank in a breeze^^

well maybe not in a breeze but imho its the safest strategy, though you will have to try it a few times to know where to exactly move your units.It all depends on the right movement of your flank units.i personally had no luck with the other methods stated here. but then again im a cavallry friend in any strat games, and the flexebillity is well worth the lower defence imho.

you can recruit paris later if you cant get the A.

i forgot where, i think you need to have rock in your party though, and he´s available much later in the game(chapter 6 i think, not sure though) , so getting paris after the battle is way better cause he´s a war leader,and will make the coming battles a little easier, so its worth a few reloads.and you dont need 100% effincy i think 94-95% is enough.

One strategy that worked well for me in later battles was increasing my mage unit (Ljusalf's). For the most part, sorcery units can attack from a distance without being counter-attacked, so they're awesome for dealing damage without taking damage back. I'm not sure how well this will work for this particular battle, though, since you probably can't significantly overpower any of your units this early in the game.

Also, I don't know if this is part of what's giving you trouble, but my main issue with getting an A in this battle was that my efficiency grade was always too low for an A. I thought it was all about numbers (how many men you had left standing at the end), but actually now I think it's about how many units you have left. Just try to make sure all your units are still alive at the end, even if they all have only like 5 men each.

Lastly, as the person above me pointed out, getting Paris now is nice because it'll help you later battles since he can lead his own unit. However, if you're really frustrated, you may just consider leaving Paris for later. You don't have to get an A in the other battles to recruit anyone else. The only benefit for getting A's later on is just obtaining a better reward, but they're probably all things you can do without.

Hey guys,

For all those who are having trouble "acing" the Grunthall Battle, I guess I can be generous and put up my save file (which is immediately after 'A' ranking that battle) for people to use if they really need it. I'm not going to hand it out freely though, so PM me if you desperately need it :D

But try to refrain from doing so unless you're really frustrated after a fair amount of tries. As you may know, getting an 'A' rank in that battle is the only way to get Paris to join you early in the game (as you won't be getting Rock in your party anytime soon).

The rest of the battles will almost be like a walk in the park with an extra army commander Paris :D Plus you only need to win them and not 'A' rank them (yeah, even D should do later on unless you're one of those "perfectionist" types :P).

Cheers! :)

dgfurman wrote:

And I hope y'all are right about a sequel. I got that impression too with the Brotherhood thing at the end. But even still, that would be a while before that comes out.

Devin_PerryFan wrote:

Well, I think the creator knows his good at doing these games, he won't stop doing it anyway. Even if it's not a sequel, I'm pretty sure, he/she/they is/are making another game. :)

The only thing to do is wait.

When SCF was asked about the sequel to Exit Fate, he said --

"I've started working on something new, but it's not Exit Fate 2. I couldn't take doing another game with a massive cast like that right now. The new game will be completely original."

So there you go! :)

Yeah, its one of the best scenes in the game. It was totally worth replaying that part just to get Griever in the party to get that scene.

Send Jovian's team in first, since there are no switches in his quarter of the dungeon. Then send Harvey's team to the Moon switch. Now, send Daniel's team in to the Star switch. I believe you will now be able to send the remaining three teams to their destinations.