Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MidnightPearl

Exit Fate

Question about recruiting Alex: it says solve the death of Elder Lotharis at the Oischin Forest Druid Circle...I'm not sure where that's referring to. Is it actually IN Oishin Forest? Where's the druid circle, and how do I get the Elder Lotharis thing to prompt?

Thank you so much. I can't believe I didn't see that path...

I just started Chapter 8 and I'm trying to walk around Ashton to get that ninja to appear. Is she in a building somewhere?

Where is Venkal? I cannot seem to find him in Faraday. It was posted on here that he was in his house, but where is that? Faraday only had an inn/weaps/items and the uni and art dealers place.

Thanks,

Anyone got a savegame for just after(or before) the battle or matrech coast which has all the characters so far? Or sometime around then?

I want to get meiko but I didnt see her after each battle :(

Actually nevermind. I found out that to recruit her it doesn't need to be the first 5 battles, it can be any 5 :D

Thanks anyway

Another question. Where is avalon? I spoke to the guy in Harlington and he said SW of mayfall city. I go look and there is nothing around there.

Another question. Where is avalon? I spoke to the guy in Harlington and he said SW of mayfall city. I go look and there is nothing around there.

Thanks, didn't realize I had to go and get Nomad first.

Two more questions:

1. Where is the Oischin Forest Druid Circle?

2. I'm looking for Tong Wu. He is suppost to be at the Cento Temple Inn but there is only the innkeeper.

hi

how do i beat soth?

my charas are at lev 52. and have 10th level weapons, but i only mahage to smack his health down 1000.

then he just gets to strong cause of his power skill and annihilates me.

what to do?

just level or is there a trick?

thx

so its back to the magma caverns to grind for measely xp^^

sure hope theres a smitty in ashton port, im sure nikolai has been to all the other available at this time(right after vishnu citadel)

mmm, thats bad. anyone have the entire 75 char list? i realised i was finishing the game and im stuck at 74 char. so i went trought the entire list of optinal char and i have them all, so it must be another one ;(

i,ll make the complete list of 75 (74) characters i have so please if you know add the last one :

alex, angel, avelion, ayara, bartolli, bast, beau, bruce, carson, cid(10), col, daniel, darwin. deke. derek, deus, eander, erin, francesca, frore(20), gilbert, griever, harvey, hawk, ice, jasper, joe, johnny, jovian, keyser(30), king, klaus, ljusalf, luther, mai, mandala, marcello, marian, meiko, merrick(40), midian, mike, myst, naja, mashal, nikolai, nomad, orlando, outsider, paris(50), petra, reod, richard, rock, rorschach, royston, ryan, sally, sef, shadfork(60), shin, shiro, sormaux, soth, stromgaard, tarlia, teej, tiffany, tong wu, vanrushal(70), venkal, wilona, yan agwa, yomiko.

please help i want that chest open

**EDIT excuse my dumbness fitch wasnt there even if i remembered recruiting him, maybe i justed didnt saved -__-

Well, the character you're missing is Fitch and it is mentioned in Part 2 of the same list.

Fitch

Fire - Long-range

How to recruit: Find Fitch hiding in the Elysium barracks. Speak to him and he will join. Available from Chapter 5.

Edit: Geez, you edited your previous post after I replied. Please, don't do that as it makes the next post irrelevent and it looks out of place. Don't edit after a reply, just post, ok?