Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MidnightPearl

Exit Fate

Aw. Understandable, though, with the amount of content and level of detail in Exit Fate.

By the way, any chance anyone's got a save file just before saving Shiro from Blackwater? ^^; Kinda forgot to bring Col to Scan the Kirgard Captain, and I was hoping to include him in my boss list.

Also, on recruiting Cid: You have to wait until Erin says to recruit people (Chapter 3), right? Or can you just pick him up on your way to Matrech State Capital for the first time?

And: Battle at Mayfall City (first), A-rank reward, anyone? I've gotten C-rank (Charged Pearl) and B-rank (Mend-All) so far, but not much luck with A-rank yet (I'm still trying; I'll edit this out if I get it before a response).

On that note: While I appreciate a challenge, the creator made a lot of the strategic battles waaaaay too difficult, especially when it comes to aiming for a higher rank.

Edit #3: Minor Bonus Dialogue

I saw a few extra dialogue scenes pointed out earlier in the thread, but didn't notice this one: Bring Joe and/or Col to recruit Deke.

Edit #4: Uhh... Another slight mistake on my part. If anyone could help, it'd be appreciated, and if not, no big deal. I just need these values. ^^;

Rorschach: Weapon ATK level 4

Bast: Weapon HIT level 5

Derek: Weapon HIT level 5

I tried to beat the final war map. The leader was such a little wimp, he's apparently programmed to move forward and taunt you into chasing him, then fleeing back until the rest of his guys are dead to bait you into getting your units killed. I had about 6 units left vs him alone, and his super regenerative skill just laid waste to them all as they kept trying to whittle him down. In the end, I lost.

I have to wonder if it's even possible to A-Rank that one.

The optional ones? I have no idea, but I, too, have to question if it's even feasible. o_o; I don't think it'd do anything, though... I imagine the optional ones are just there for the challenge.

I got A-rank for all of the story ones, though (except Mayfall City I; need to go back sometime and redo that, I guess), so I can assure that's definitely possible. ...But I guess you'd already know that, if you're actually trying to A-rank the optional ones now. x.x

plz can anyone tell me what happens at the end does daniel and arya marry or what happens too the rest of them i played game do not recall what happens and cant play the entire game now plz can anyone tell abt this

[d]If anyone's still checking this topic, does anyone happen to know what the A-rank reward for the first Mayfall battle is? It's the only one I've got left, to complete my guide, and my attempts aren't turning out too well. =\[/d]

Edit: Nevermind, finally got it.

It's Exit Fate. :)

I think there is a treasure chest with a charged jet in the university. You can also steal them from enemies, can't remember which, but obviously dark element. Also, you can win charged jet in Gaia’s Heart from one of the enemies.

Hope that helps! :)