Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Neopets?

@Ivana:

Lol, I didn't know that but I already make it on the same day right after I make that siggie.

Each of the challenges can be taken on anytime during the Daily Dare, except for Double Dare, which you have to take it on that very day it comes out.

And there are different trophies at the end of the month, according to when you met the challenge and who you challenged. If you beat either challenger on the day the challenge was issued, you get a higher trophy as opposed to leaving all 30 challenges to the last day. Of course, the highest trophy goes to the person who beats AAA each day he issues his challenge.

@ kin: are you positive? because I'm pretty sure you can only play that game for that one day. you get no prize if you wait until that day is over.

edit: thanks purple for clarifying.

Ive recently started training my pet more. I'm up to level 27, 40 HP, 28 STR, 25 DEF and 18 SPD. <3

@Nick

Positively sure. I've made an other accnt (not 'kopi_ninja' ) and I've tried playing the games and it gave me the prizes. I think you can still play the Double Dare.

@Kin

I'm not sure what you mean. Well, I did "took it" that very day but was unable to beat AAA, so I think you can keep sending scores until you beat him.

@Ivana:

Yup, that's what I did.

When it comes to a challenge I never faced, I always practice and see if I get to beat AAA and if I did I challenge him straight away and beat him again otherwise it will be a waste if I can't complete the challenge.

Lol, that's exactly how I've been doing things all month with the challenges. Unless it's completely futile for me to make AAA's score. Like with the Pterattack game on Sunday.

Lol, no need to smash just hold it on and you're done. :roll:

and seriously I can do that, Aisling?

Play game => get AAA score => choose challenger => Send score

I did that once but it sorta had that pop up error thingy, so I'm not sure if it works though.

Yes, you just need to do it in two different tabs/windows :D Get AAA score (BUT don't send), open a new tab and go to the DD challenge page, select AAA, then go back to the game tab and send score. Easy! I've just done it for four challenges ;)

Well I was lucky that I got the Fish Negg, gold negg, AND RAINBOW negg, it was even 800+ but the size of the window wasn't big enough for Meerca Chase so I ended up scrolling up and down with my left hand +_0

Lol not really...I always get blue, green & gold...Rainbow & fish neggs usually comes after those neggs if I survived. xP (Of course that was a long long time ago when I was playing Neopets 24/7 xP) Guess I was lucky xD And Aisling, I still haven't asked you your account XD Mine's 'kopi_ninja', old one was 'rihanasayar' (which had a lot of awesome stuffs T_T)

I got pretty close to beating AAA for Meerca Chase, but I could only score just over 600 before I gave up trying. I've scored over 800 before, but it was only because I ran across two power neggs in the same game.

I guess a lot of Neopet Games are entirely a matter of chance then. Like Faerie Bubbles, level 5 or so there's a 3-4-4-3 formation. If you get the "good" bubbles you can end the level pretty fast, but otherwise... *shudders*

wait, you're talking about neopets? i'm so out.

All i do there is feed my pets, play the fun-and-your-fingers-have-to-be-quick game called National Neopian or something. Forgot the title.

And buy stuff! I'm a miser too lol me is millionaire, says me bank.