Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Neopets?

I just did the most stupidest thing in the whole wide world.

In the challenge Ultimate Bullseye 2, I challenged Abigail (I thought I can't beat AAA's ) just to find out later that I scored 70.

*bangs head on wall several times*

a million in neopoints is hardly a lot. Are people really surprised to find out that most people are millionaires? Had i not just bought a bunch of expensive battledome items, i would have well over a million.

@ kin: then you're lucky. because Abigail's prize was better than AAA's for that challenge.

Don't forget to preform a quest for Illusen today if you want her avatar. This avatar is only available once a year.

http://www.neopets.com/medieval/earthfaerie.phtml

The trophy for beating the daily challenge the same day is better than beating all AAA's scores by the end of the month.

basically, its better to beat Abigail on the day of the challenge than to beat AAA in a few days. Kin's already sacrificed the *higher* prize by waiting and trying to beat AAA.

Not to mention that if you want AAA's prize, just go buy it; That's what Ive done. It's only 5-10k a day.

Yeah, I'm trying to focus on winning more of AAA's challenge than Abigail's.

I thought it might be impossible for me to beat AAA's score on time so I went for Abigail's score.

PS: Too lazy to get Illusen's avvie.

Well, last year you should have participated in the Master Game Challenges. The certificates are worthy enough to be obtained.

Too bad I only get to Level 8, I have to play all games in the list to get Level 10 (or 9 I think)

Near End of the year, around October I think.

I can only remember that it was held right around after I got the spotlight in Meridell Castle Spotlight.

I did tell you about it, but you said:

"I'm not interested"

...in your Neomail back then. :roll:

Just remembered, its around November, I had a final back then.

Anyways, in GMC you are given a hint of a certain games and all you have to do is play that game and reach the score (usually quite easy) in order to fulfill the requirements of the day and get an item upon completing the task.

AAA's prize for the archery contest was a bullseye flying disk. I think.

I would say 10+ mil is a lot. of course there's still items that are upwards of 30 mil in price.

10 mil...Now that I think about it, I still think it's little. I'd say a person who owns a MALL, (those who have ridiculous amount of paintbrushes, battle items, books & morphing potions etc) THAT, is what rich is to me on Neopets.

10 million is alot, you can buy 12 baby paintbrushes atleast. :P I play neopets, always will ^-^ Girly_girl_288 you can add me as friendy.

Btw... Where is the amarathian followers guild????... I wanna join >.>