Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
NightMelody

Spirituallya Academy - a rp- NEEDS MORE PEOPLE AND TEACHERS!

((O3O OMG Winter, Kami looks ADORABLE!!! Blade: *stares at picture of Kami* *turns to real Kami* You're cuter like that *points to drawing* BOOM! Kami: Shutup, baka.))

Blade ran out, seeing the fire. As quickly as it was there, the fire was put out by irrigation systems.

"Gah, I hate water!" A voice hissed. Blade turned back and saw his cousin, her gown torn up, standing in the hallway. "Neko?" He asked, doubting his eyes. Neko looked at him like a woman scorned.

"Blade, don't test me. Being this soaked tends to piss me off." Neko hissed. Blade sighed. This was Neko, all right.

Gonzo frowned when getting soaked. "Great..." He moves over to Ghost and offers a hand to help her up, she throws her rag at him, her hair sticking to the sides of her face. "..." Was her responce and yanking herself up, she pulls Gonzo down in the process.

Grunting, landing on his face and sliding atleast a few inches on the soaking wet floor. "Hey!" He rubs his eyes, standing up and wiping off his face. "To the dorms you go, Ghost." He pushes Ghost up the stairs, tripping her and causing her to tumble onto the platform in-between the two sets of stairs, grunting when her back hits the wall, she stands up, glaring at Gonzo who is smirking at her. She stomps up the stairs and to the dorm where she picked and she didn't care, so she went on the left side of the rooms, (boys side >< ) and opened the door of room 5 and closed it, locking it and putting her clothes in a closet, hanging up the skirt, polo shirt, then the jacket up in the closet. She jumps into bed, unbuckling the chain linked mail cuffs on her calves, and puts then on the side table, taking off her boots and taking off her gloves that are soaking wet by now. "Hrm..." She hummed a tune to herself and fell asleep with shorts on and a mail shirt on without a blanket.

--

Gonzo walked alone to his dorm, opening it and locking it, sighing and sitting in a corner, he falls asleep with his head back and his mouth closed.

((now... why did I let ghost run into a random room and close the door? bc she was irritated and she only needed a room... she won't like... paint it pink or anything.))

Mina ran to Sarin-sama's dorm holding the caged bird in her left hand, she placed it on the bed and stared at it.

Sad'rian walked back to his dorm, soaked. Who was the idiot that almost burned the whole dorm section? He asked himself.

He opened his dorm door and walked in, he saw Mina staring at the bird.

"That's cute bird you have there." He said as he walked in closing the door.

She nodded, he hanged his cloack and sat at the bed.

"Where you got it?" He asked, she pointed down. "Down? That's a blue phoenix you know. I saw one like that before..." He thought alil. "Wait... where you said you got it?"

Mina wrote down "Teacher room."

"Holy s***! That's Rosalinda's Phoenix! That's the headmistress's phoenix. She's gonna kill me!" he yelled.

Mina smiled

(@ Speedy: You're too kind. -hands over virtual cookie- Thank ya! ^^)

(@ PokeGal: Glad you liked it! For a minute, I almost thought I butchered Kami. -_-" Elya and Blade are next!)

"The one who sleeps in this dorm is wanted in my office, NOW!"

Sprawled on the ground, the girl glanced at the direction of her room. A lone lighter laid on the charred remains of her room, sticking out like a sore thumb. Shakily getting up, she leaned on the wall for support.

"I'm coming," she muttered, heading towards her room. Picking up the lighter, she headed towards the Principal's office like a wounded animal. In her ghost form, Miss Leiche tended to her immediately.

"Are you hurt?" she whispered, supporting the girl. The girl looked down sullenly at the floor, her gaze blank.

"I'm... I'm fine." she spoke softly, as if she had lost her voice. Looking cautiously at the wall, she weakly brushed her hand against it.

"It's... beating," the girl whispered. "When the whole dorm was in flames, I could've sworn that I heard shrieking from the walls."

Miss Leiche looked at her. "What do you mean?"

The girl looked at her with a sense of urgency. "I think the school's alive, Miss Leiche. It has a heart, and I think... I think it has young as well."

"Young?"

"Children."

A moment of silence engulfed them for a moment, until the girl broke it.

"Let's go to the office."

Shura unlocked the room door and walked out of Rai's room, as he told her to.

The hallway was in a mess. "Whoa, what exactly happened here?" she questioned, though she knew what had happened- from Rai's and Masamune's previous conversation- a fire had started, though it's now extinguished.

She shrugged and walked to her own room.

((Falleno u can't open the cage where the phoenix is.))

Rosalinda entered her office, she was glad the fire stoped. She worked alot alongside her brother to build that Academy. She was capable of killing someone to protect that Academy, it was the only thing she had left.

She looked around and felt like someone just shot her.

"Where's Soul?!" She asked almost horrified. Where was Soul, where was her phoenix? "Where's my Soul?!" She yelled. Her sight gift showed her the animata girl grabbing the cage. She closed her fists, she knew they would try to free the phoenix, she herself tried that before. So she had time to recover it.

She looked at the nameless girl.

"Can you, please, explain me what got into you?!" She shouted at her. "You could have burn the whole school to the ground?! Are you just crazy or you're having suicidal tendecies?!" She asked. "Someone could have got seriously hurt! If this repeats itself again i will expell you of this school, are we understood?" She shouted at the girl, not even giving her time to answer. "Now explain yourself!" She ordered, anger and rage both fused together making her expression looked she was a demon right from hell.

~*Aidan von Talen :: Spirituallya Academy Hallway*~

He started to go through the hallway, inspecting everyone if they are safe. The hallway looked more like hell which just got extinguished by the oceans. Many students were injured, but they are quite minimal injuries that just needs simple healing. He instructed the wounded to proceed to the infirmary and wash their wounds. As time passed by, he noticed that everything is quiet. It is just as it is supposed to be. He then went across the room where the headmistress stays. He can hear angry voices inside. It can be compared through a woman scolding a dozen culprits. Since many were involved in this havoc a student caused, he barged into the room. "Who is the culprit? Speak!" The moon was already up high in the clouds, midnight perhaps. "Do you students know what time it is?" Angrily, he placed his hands beside his waists and asked. "Now, who is the shameless culprit who have caused everyone such havoc? I will not tolerate this, as students here are becoming careless of the rules! I may be just your teacher, but you yourselves should know what your limitations are!"

After shouting out loud wildly his rants, he looked at the students angrily, but now he somehow blushes. "Forgive me, but I might have said too much." He said to everyone. "I might as well take my leave and take care of those in the infirmary, but be warned. I'm keeping a tight leash on all of you tomorrow especially in class." He calmly stepped out of the room, and headed towards the infirmary. He took the bandages and started to tend the wounds of the wounded. Most of them had first-degree burns, some were cuts on their skins. One by one, he washed the wounds first then he placed carefully the bandages onto their wounds. Afterwards, he returned back to his room, pounds his fist on the table and growls, showing his anger to the mirror. He remembers what he said. "I will keep an eye on you brats. I shall!"

((ooc: Can you guys lessen too much smileys and ooc's in the content of your entries? I often get confused. Try placing your ooc's separately like this one. Thanks. ^^ And NightMelody, I'm a teacher and a bad guy. Update the first post, please.))

((Stardale: I'm a smiley person. :D))

Kami got back into the school and ran to where the fire was, and saw the nameless girl walk into the room. She followed, and saw the teacher enter. After his ranting, she spoke up.

"It matters not to me, especially considering that this girl did not do this on purpose!" She yelled to the headmistress and the teacher in an irritated voice. "It's most definitely unjust to accuse an innocence of a terrible crime!" She continued. She turned to the girl, and smiled a little bit.

((Ooooh...Kami just went CSI mode!!! XD))

Rosalinda looked at Aidan, she left him talk calmly.

"Mister Von Talen, for future referense, knock before you enter my office." She asked him kindly when he finished and turned around to leave the room.

She looked at the nameless girl.

"Accidents happen, but it's accidents like this that kill people in this Academy." She remembered them. "If you cause something like this again, accident or not accident i will expell you. And miss Kami, watch you tongue, you should be already in bed instead of sticking it in a conversation that has nothing to do with you."

She walked to her desk and sat down.

"Now please leave my office, you can use one of the other dorms, that didn't got danified and that are free." She informed to the nameless girl. "You should all be asleep by now."

((@stardale:ithink that there are only the sutdents and the teachers that we controll at the school so only 2 persons, now 4 people are in the principal's room... not 14... O.o... and use the less amount of smilies i can. X3))

((@winter: i think you actually made kami happy for drawing her that way ^-^ i think you drawed her as pretty as she can come and go. And she's very pretty eaither way. X3))

(As promised, here's Blade: width=150http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/l_23236689af104590aa63bae7dcbca6ba.jpg[/img]Please forgive my shameless excuse for a boy. T_T I can't seem to draw boys as well as girls... and I had to use a reference pic for his outfit. I'm so sorry, PokeGal. -weeps-)

(@ Speedy: WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD TO ME? -gives virtual hug-)

(@ theAdept_Rogue: Is it okay if I draw Masamune and Shura? Just askin'. ^^)

As the Headmistress yelled at her, she just sat there; looking at the woman quietly with indignant eyes. They exuded some sort of defiance, rebellion... yet so far, she just sat there. She was pretty sure that this was a waste of her time.

"It matters not to me, especially considering that this girl did not do this on purpose! It's most definitely unjust to accuse an innocence of a terrible crime!"

Now this was odd. Looking at the astral, hostility flooded her like a tsunami. In all her life, no astral had ever done something like that for her. It was so... unusual, so out of place that it seemed suspicious.

"Now please leave my office, you can use one of the other dorms, that didn't got danified and that are free."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, ma'am." she spoke, injecting as much sarcasm as she could. As the office cleared up, she then approached the astral. Better safe then sorry.

"Hey," she called out to her. "Why did you do that?" she inquired, her expression a tiger look. Waiting for a response, she then continued: "You and your kind are always wanting something in return." she spoke accusingly. "So tell me: why did you do that? And I'm warning you, I can tell if you're lying."

(@winter: Well, it's fine with me if you want to draw them, but actually, I've got pictures of them already. I've drew them even before Rai- though as nameless characters. I just used them and made their profile after joining this RP.)

Kami turned to the nameless girl. "I believe...in justice. That's simply it. I'm unlike my kind, I want nothing in return." She smiled, then walked out of the room.

((Winter: Wow. I never thought of Blade's hair like that, but it seems...cooler. O.O))

((@ winter: I'm nice to anyone that i come to natrually X3 so actually I'm not lying, Kami's the cutest astral i've ever seen and... (the only one i've ever seen X3 ) o.o OMGosh...Blade looks like Soul on your avvie! X3 looks like there's gonna be a 'cool' kid walking around on the comic, i'm guessing? X3 ))

((Cool winter, blade looks nice.))

Sad'rian was laying on the bed staring at the ceilling. He couldn't sleep, he was to busy thinking of an escuse to tell the headmistress to explain why he had her phoenix.

He looked at Mina sleeping on the carpet, she was already long asleep. He sighed wondering why she refused to sleep in the bed? He could have slept in the ground.

He got up and walked to his rooms balcony and leaned against the wall while he watched the moon.

(As promised, heeeere's Elya: width=150http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/66/l_36fe83e6415743fa92b606c0f1555aed.jpg[/img] Oh, gosh. I messed it up. And to make matters worse, I forgot that her bodice was dragonskin. T_T And she looks way too mellow. -cries in a corner- Next up, Neko and Gonzo! Afterwards, I'll type in the prologue and we'll start with the comic. -throws confetti everywhere-)

(@ theAdept_Rogue: Oh, okay! If that's the case, I'll just use those for reference. That is, if you don't mind. ^^)

(@ Speedy: He'll be as cool as PokeGal wants him to be. ^^ After all, he is her character. I'm just glad I didn't screw it up. ^^ Hopefully Gonzo'll look okay!)

(@ PokeGal: Gee, thanks! Glad you liked the hairstyle. But to say the least, I've recently developed some remorse for Square Enix after this... -_-" )

(@ Falleno: Aww, thanks! -sighs in relief- I'm just glad that the guys I draw actually look... decent. -_-" )

"I believe in justice."

The girl scoffed at this thought. Justice? Please. There's no such thing as justice, as much as there is in miracles, she thought angrily, marching up to her room like a hardened soldier. Her room took the most damage, but she didn't care. As long as there was something to lie down on, it was fine. She didn't sleep that much, anyway.

There's no such thing as justice, she thought once more. There is only chaos and hatred, nothing more. Was there any justice that fateful night when her father was bitten and turned into a bloodthirsty murderer? No one even knew the exact cause of his death. All they knew was that he was exposed to the venom, and that was that. They didn't bother to investigate the head shots and the bullet that pierced his heart.

At the inn where she settled for the night on some remote planet, there was no justice. No one even knew who shot all those stupid brokers and gamblers who got in her way and irritated her to no end.

When she stole some clothes from some fancy mall, there was no justice. They even apprehended the wrong person; a male accused of stealing women's clothing. And she didn't care one bit.

"There's no such thing as justice," she said aloud, looking at the charred remains of her ceiling. The astral was wrong. Who could believe in something that never existed in the first place?

(@Winter: Well, I'm ot sure. Those pictures aren't scanned yet and, like I've said before, my scanner is broken)

Having nothing to do in her room, Shura walked out. She passed Rai's room and thought of going inside. She quickly dismissed that thought- since Rai will certainly not like it if she shows up. Not to mention that there's even less things to do in there. All Rai does, when not doing assignments, is sleep, stare into space, or wander around aimlessly. Definitely not her idea of a companion.

It wasn't that she dislike him- quite the opposite actually; but in situations where she needed to escape boredom, Rai just isn't the one to go to. He is a good friend, but not quite the entertainer, and that's what Shura needed right now.

((@Winter: I think you can make adjustments and edit it enough just to make the blue leather blue dragonskin. X3 it's just too good to edit though, elya looks good in that color of blue! X3 ))

((winter in general i think all of them are good.

Rosalinda: mine ain't... Me:-smakcs Rose- ignore her))

Rosalinda walked around the academy grounds, as usual, patrolling the school as she always did. Morning was already rising, she sighed boredly as she yawned. She didn't sleep much, ever.

She looked through a window as morning started rising reflecting the intense light in the the outside Academy walls.

As the sun hit Night Melody she started waking up yawning.

"Aaaah!" She stretched herself realizing she had fallen asleep in the balcony. "Hey... i'm outside!" She said as she sticked her tongue out. "Of course i'm outside... unless there's an inside sun..."

She got up and walked inside, she went to the bathroom and took a quick shower getting on cleaner clothes.

"I wonder if it's time for breakfast..." She asked herself as her stomach growled.

She looked around for other students, not having a clock was very unpleasant for her.

((Btw all clocks disappear in this school, the only clocks in the whole school are the main hall entrance one, and the library one and the dinning room clock.))

Kami watched the girl walk out.

Justice? Great cover, Nee-chan. Reeeal smart.

Kami covered her ears and stomped out of the room, until she got to her dorm. She slammed the door, and slid to the floor.

~

Blade followed Kami silently, without her knowing. When she slammed the door, he listened in. His instincts were telling him something was wrong. He pressed his ear at the door...

~

"Why in the name of the Lord are you still here?!" Kami hissed out loud.

The window to her room slowly creaked open, and a black-haired girl crawled in. "But nee-chan, you seemed so lonely." The girl giggled mischeviously. "Besides, I couldn't help myself. I got interested. Justice? You might has well've slapped her and called her a complete moron." The girl snickered.

"Ankoku, I swear, I will not hesitate to destroy that body of yours for good!" Kami hissed, more loudly.

Ankoku faked a frown. "Oh dear. Nee-chan's threatening me? How scary. Oh, wait a minute, isn't that what you said last time?" Kami winced, and Ankoku continued. "Because you know...this body isn't mine."

She stopped for a minute, then broke the silence again. "Even so, I can't hurt you, can I?"

Kami remained silent, which signaled Ankoku to continue. "I know you tried to look as similar as last time, but you couldn't remove all traces, could you?" She suddenly was in front of Kami. She put her index finger in her eye, and pulled out a contact. "Since when did Nee-chan..."

Kami opened her mouth in protest, but no sound came out.

"Have brown eyes?"

((>o< Cliffhanger!!!!))

Ghost twitches on the ground, her tangled up in the sheets and sits up. "Man I was so tired lastnight..." She streatched, going to her closet, grabbing the hanger and dragging it to the bathroom, no shoes on, and she walked kind of swaying... "Meh I hate mornings." She mumbled, opening the door and closing it. She changes, and does her daily needed stuff. She walks out of the bathroom, walking to her room in her new clothes, a black school skirt with a white strip on the bottem, a white polo shirt and a cargo-like biker taxi yellow jacket. Swinging the hanger and her dirty clothes around, she skips gleefully to her room, shutting the door and hanging up the hanger in the closet, stuffing her dirty clothes in her backpack, taking out a notepad and a pen (w/e they use in what time their in) and sets it on the bed side table, searching in her backpack. "I know I hid 'em somewhere..." she is searching for sneakers... She holds them and the socks up in victory. "Yes! I found 'em!!!" She puts the socks on and then putting the shoe on the right feet for bothe feet and stands up, grabbing her notepad and pen. Opening the door, Gonzo stares right at her from the outside of the room, he's in his pj's STILL! "Erm... Gonzo?... Clothes?......" She whisperd to him. He nods, holding them up. "Right here." She slaps her notebook to her face. "I mean... Your pj's are embarressing.... Space ships?.." She started giggling from behind her notebook. "E-Erm..... Be right back..." Gonzo runs for the bathroom, coming out with his boots on and his pants and tunic on. "Alright, better?" Ghost nods in approvement, turning to close the door, she spots out the window something flash by. Shrugging and shutting the door, Ghost mumbles to herself, "It's just a bird."

((muahaha! only if someone saw that... X3))

(Just a short note: I think that the comic's gonna be in grayscale. Since, well, my trial's gonna expire in 18 days... and I'd probably be DEAD coloring. -_-" Sorry! But I'll still be making the colored character sheets. ^^)

Daylight, she though sullenly, lying down on the charred remains of her floor. Yawning, she sat up and rubbed her eyes as briefly as she could. Well, at least I didn't fall asleep... she thought groggily, stretching and licking her pale lips. She felt something bulky as she turned to the side, sparking much interest.

"Of course," she whispered, taking out the violin she took up while going down the secret passageway. Looking at it skeptically, she knocked on its hard wood and gave it another look. Huh, dented but sturdy. Lifting it up, she took out the boy... hesitating momentarily.

Wait, why am I doing this? she thought angrily, holding up the violin like she was going to throw it into the ground. Lowering her arms a bit, she looked around cautiously as if she didn't want to be seen. Miss Leiche was nowhere to be found.

"Oh, blast it all," she muttered, holding up the violin to her chin. What did dad say again? Stand straight, lift your head up high, and slowly stroke...

As she stroked the strings with the mahogany bow, a sound like a dying cat erupted. The girl winced.

Darn it, try again... okay, how did it go again? What ten years could do to you...Lifting the violin again, she stood tall in the center of the charred remains of her room. Stroking the strings once more, she was fully aware that it sounded less... filtered than she wanted it to sound.

This is stupid, she thought, yet for some odd reason, she couldn't stop. Sighing, she held up the bow. Again...

After what seemed like an hour, music began to fill the Academy halls.

Kami looked around, choosing to look away from her sister. "Whatever. It's already morning, and I don't have the time for this."

Suddenly, Blade slammed open the door. "What the hell?! This is why you refused to talk to me all these years?! I can't believe you! You took the body of an innocent girl for your own selfish deeds!" He yelled, then ran out.

Kami stood there, horrified. "Blade...no..." She murmered.

Ankoku's face went dead serious. "Nee-chan, you know too, don't you? That boy, the one you love..." She pointed out the window. "This academy is his death-site."

((Ok. So, I've decided, I'm kinda hopin Blade will die. That way, I can put Ankoku in, and Kami will be less nicer. >.< I don't like to have nice characters.))

Night walked the dinning room. The food was already there, but she was the only one there so far.

She sat done looking at the food as she waited for the headmistress and the rest of the students.

After a phew minutes she heard music, what sounded like violin music.

Rosalinda grabbed ehr speaker as she heard the music and shouted through it.

"All students report to the dinning room for breakfast. Who ever doesn't go to the dinning room in the next 30 minutes will miss breakfast. After that all teachers report to me."

Night heard the headmistresses voice spread through the whole school, she sighed deciding to wait just more 10 minutes for somone else.

((No no kill Blade! I want couples, if u decide to kill him, i want a romance to start with someone else! love makes stuff better and worst Mwhahaha -coughs-! I've to stop laughing evily!!))

((Well Night, think about it this way. This will have many benefits. Kami will go freakin insane, Neko will most likely have OCD with blood, Kami's mischevious nee-chan will be in the RP. XD))

((Might as well get it over with. Here we go...T-T Bai bai Blade-san...))

Kami shook her head and ran after Blade. Blade, I'm sorry. I know it's selfish, but...I love you too much. I've never understood why I did what I did myself, but now I know. I want to stay with you, even though these moments may be...

~Meanwhile~

Blade ran outside, ignoring all other happenings. He ran all the way into the cemetery, and stopped when he reached the farthest edge of the school grounds. Suddenly...

~Cliffhanger~

Kami could tell that Blade had run outside. She ran out as well, yelling his name. "Blade! BLADE!!! Please come back! You don't understand, I-"

Suddenly, she screamed. Blood was on the ground. She could tell, it was his.

((To all who like Blade's comedy: Gomen. T-T Trust me, after this, things are going to get real interesting. :evil: ))