Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
NightMelody

Spirituallya Academy - a rp- NEEDS MORE PEOPLE AND TEACHERS!

((-.- ok, just hold kami, i don't want berserk exagerations.))

Neo was in the cementary again, sitting on the angel statue as usual, just there staring had the blood on the ground. Had he arrived too late?

Yes, it seemed like it. He sighed sadly as he saw Kami arrive. He closed his eyes as visions of a not very plesant future started appearing.

"When will t-this happen? Will it b... be here?" He mumbled to himself.

He opened his eyes and looked straight down at Kami.

Ghost pulls Gonzo along to the dining room, when getting there, her eyes light up. "... Yummy! Food!!!" She jumped gleefully. Gonzo looked in the room and spotted Night. "Hey Ghost--" Ghost was sitting at the table with a napkin tied around her neck and her fork and knife staring down at a waffle. "Hrm?" She said, still staring at the waffle. "... Nevermind..." She started chomping down on the waffle.

Kami sat down. Her sister had been correct. Kami buried her face in her hands, and small sobs escaped her mouth.

Neko smelled blood, and ran outside. She saw Kami sitting on the ground, and saw the blood. Her face scrawled up in horror as she realized who the blood belonged to. "B-blade...no...!" She whispered, and fell to her knees beside Kami. Her eyes remained wide open, though, and she continued to stare at the blood. It's this academy. It's just getting to my head. This isn't... A single tear rolled down her cheek. He isn't gone. Oh, God, please don't let him be gone. Neko clutched her arms.

Rai stood from his bed. He had not sleep the whole night- and had not realize it was already morning. He heard the headmistress' voice and sighed. This better be worth my time Rai thought as he walked towards the dining room.

I wonder if she still needs to talk about yesterday's incident

He did not want to be involved in anymore troubles.

Shura saw Rai getting out of his room and leaving the dormitory. Hn? What's he up to? she wondered. She decided to follow him, in case it was one of those rare times he gets involved into something interesting

(Can't post to often from now on. There's exams next week :( )

(@ PokeGal: Ankoku stopped waiting, didn't she? XD)

(@ theAdept_Rogue: No problema. ^^ Good Luck on your exams! ^^)

The vampire is dead.

The vision was so startling that she almost dropped the bow in shock. Her playing suddenly wailed off-key, like nails scratching on a blackboard. Composing herself, she lowered the violin slowly as she began to collect her thoughts.

And in the middle of Pachelbel's Canon, for that matter, she thought ruefully, looking at her door. Her grip tightened around the wooden bow. So it begins, does it?

"Hello," came the disembodied voice of Miss Leiche as she floated through the walls. Aghast, the girl instantly hid the violin under a pile of debris before the woman would spot it.

"Didn't anyone teach you to respect someone's privacy?" the girl snapped, looking at the woman icily. The woman seemed to look paler than she usually was.

"Oh... right. Haha." the woman said nervously, clasping her hands in a nervous fashion. "Well, I wanted to see you before Fado calls the teachers. Although, I'm pretty much sure that you're fully aware that a student..."

"... has died." she finished. Looking at the floor, an eerie silence engulfed them for a while. The girl then looked up, looking wearily at the woman.

"You know, for a second there I could've sworn I heard something... laughing. Laughing from the walls."

Miss Leiche looked at her gravely. "Do you actually think that..."

"It's awakening again." the girl muttered. "Just like it had been for... what, thirteen years?"

Miss Leiche nodded, looking uncomfortable. "Indeed."

"All students report to the dining room for breakfast. Whoever doesn't go to the dining room in the next 30 minutes will miss breakfast. After that all teachers report to me."

"You have to go." Miss Leiche stated, forcing a smile on her face. The girl nodded, yet it seemed as if she did it unconsciously.

"I won't die here," she muttered, heading for the dining hall.

(@ NightMelody: A romance, huh? How about Rosalinda/Mr. Kurukuu? Haha, just kidding. ^^)

((@ winter: i think ms. Kururu's and Rosalinda relationship should just be for comedy, since it's funny to watch her yell at him and be annoyed by him.))

((@ Adept: Good luck for the exams.))

((@ PokeGal: OH NOES! Poor Blade, there's always Sad'rian,and Neo, and Masana and Min'Hira and Gonzo around.

Night: Neo's mine!!

Me: sure... w/e suit yourself -.-. And if you don't like non of them we can always stick one more guy on the rp, the max characters everyone can have is 5.))

Night held her head interrupting her cereals, she hated when this happened. Someone died... She realized. Blood has been spreaded in the grounds of the Academy once again...

Night shook her head trying to recover from the vision, she hated those visions. Night sighed and looked around she saw Gonzo and waved at him. "Gonzo..!" She called shaking her head again, she was dizy though.

Neo jumped off of the statue and walked to Kami and Neko, he looked at them sadly.

"You've to go report this to the... headmistress..." He said looking at them. "You should leave here... fast..."

Rosalinda was filling more papers waiting for the teachers to come and everyone else interested in a teaching position.

"Hey sissy..." A male voice mumbled behind her.

She looked back startled and horrified.

"What?! Why do you always do this?" She mumbled. "I know you're not real, you're an ilusion created by the Academy to fool me."

The man behind her chuckled at her afirmation. "Do you really belive this? That i am created by the Academy? What if it's the other way around?"

She shook her head. "It's impossible. That's not you. Leave, stop staining my brother's image!" She shouted.

The man chuckled again.

"One soul colected, sissy." The man whyspered to her as he disappeared slowly.

Rosalinda massaged her temples laying her head on the desk. Why does this has to happen? I just wanted a school...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The teacher I created can be used by any new comers to get her to tell all the stuff, that's the only reason I made her, so dose she have to report to Rosilinda???

Haylee was walking to the dinning hall with Shady, when Shady stopped abruptly.

==================================================

Something isn't right... thought Shady. Something really isn't right...Someone isn't okay...Shady decided to push off the awful feeling.

"Do you feel that?" asked Haylee. She too could tell something awful was happening at the acedemy. "Feel, feel what?" Shady stammered. Her ever-lasting bravery was finally fading, and she was scared. "Someone is hurt!!!" screamed Haylee. But, rembering and realizing, an even worse thought struk her. "Or if the rumors are true... ten people die each year... they could already dead."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Neko nodded at Neo, her eyes half shut from the tears, and grabbed Kami's arm and tried to help her up. Kami didn't move. "Kami? Come on, we have to report Blade-"

"No." Kami said quietly. "We are not reporting this." She looked at the cemetery grounds. "Not until I find the &$#%ard who's responsible for this." Kami hissed coldly. She got up and walked back into her dorms, seeing Ankoku still in the window.

"Nee-chan...you're going to miss breakfast." Ankoku said quietly.

"Don't care." Kami muttered, then lied on her bed.

~Ankoku's sheet~

Username: PokeGal

Character Name: Ankoku

Character Age: ???

Breed: Witch

Looks: Long white hair, red eyes, pale skin

Secundary breed (if he has): Goddess(Kami literally means "god" in Romanji. XD)

Main Job: Spirit

2nd Job: Necromancer

3rd Job: Assassin

Background history (if you wants, small sinopsys): Was used as a human experiment, and has an extremely bloody past, but not much else is known.

Personality (stick to it):

Deslikes: The idea of a "pure world."

Weaknesses: Can be comical in the wrong time, no one particularly thinks of her as good.

Strenghs: Knows how to keep her cool in bad situations.

Elements controlled (if so): Darkness, partially Death

Weapons: Assassin daggers.

Faction (if wishes to enter one): Neutral

~

Ankoku jumped inside. "Well, I think I should go to the dining room, seeing as I'm a student." Ankoku murmered, then turned to Kami. "But I won't leave Nee-chan to go hungry." She grabbed her arm and pulled her up, but Kami resisted.

"No! Let go of me!" Kami yelled.

Ankoku looked sadly at Kami. "Come on, Nee-chan. Blade-san wouldn't have wanted you to be down in the dumps about this."

Kami hesitantly followed Ankoku into the dining room, and saw some others there. Kami said nothing, but Ankoku waved her hand and yelled, "Hello, everybodyyy~!"

Gonzo looked up from the ...emberrassing... Ghost, waving his hand, "Hiya Night!" His ear twitched, his hand dropped to his side. "Blood..." He mutterd to himself, sneezing. "Gah... I just hate this if I can't sustain myself from smelling blood from 30 miles away, why did it bite me? Why..." He talked to himself softly... Ghost looked up, her mouth still full, "Hey... Maybe it liked YOUR blood?" She responded to what Gonzo asked and then she swollowed what was in her mouth. Gonzo scratched his head, "Yeah..." He replied to Ghost, sitting next to her. Staring at the table, "... Mashed potatoes..." He said, grabbing the bowl and filling half of his plate with mashed potatoes. Munching on it, he turned to Ghost, who was staring at him. "Er..." He shrugs and starts eating his potatoes again.

((Ghost'll eat.. ANYTHING...-- NOO wait... why did blade die? O_O'' ))

~*Aidan von Talen :: The Dining Hall*~

Dressed in his usual costume, he walked briskly towards the dining hall. The sun shined brightly inside the great hall. "Pardon my tardiness, headmistress, and fellow teachers. The smoke from the fire last night really ruined my sleep." He took a seat on the table and started eating his early breakfast. His breakfast was interrupted when a student, perhaps a new face in the grounds shouted in the hall. She shouted up to the top of his voice. "Hello everybodyyyy!" Surprised, he choked the bread on his throat and coughed. He covered his mouth and said "Pardon me." He looked at the new student with an attitude. He took his cup of water and drank to soothe the pain of being choked by the food. "Geez. People here really need order." He murmured to himself. While he was eating, he recalls the things that he wrote on the notebook. He thought very deeply of all the lessons he would teach for the day. He finished his meal quite fast. He told the headmistress "And now...I have to fix some things in the classroom. See you all later." He went out of the hall and went straight to his quarters and went to the classroom. In secret, he placed a pen on all of the chairs. The pens have a charm in which in every word they would write, it would absorb a part of their power.

((ooc: Nice drawings, Winter_Vivaldi. ^^ Also, the pens would be a little pain to those who would write using it. So there must be a time where the students will head to class. Short post is short. Aveyondgirl, I don't understand your post because there are a lot of *** +++===='s XD))

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I EXSPLAINED THE REASONING BETWEEN MY SYMBALS IN MY SECOND POST HERE!!!!

this sign + means I'm writing stuff that dosen't exist in the role play, my little note thingies.

this sign * means I'm focusing on Haylee (basicly everytime somebody different thinks or speaks, I focus on them)

& this sign = means I'm focusing on Shady

Haylee and Shady sat down. "Hello everybodddddyyyyyyy!!!!" screamed a voice.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I hope you understand my little symbols now

((Oh noes! Stardale, your character is evil! Evil i say XP))

Night finished and got up, she had a class next with a teahcer called Aidan, rightly after she had classes with Mrs Kuru, after lunch, then a class with Miss Leiche, and a class with the headmistress herself.

She sighed as she walked towards Aidan's class, she looked at her bag to check if she had everything she would need.

"Hello." A voice called her.

Neo was sitting on a window looking at the brown headed astral.

"Hi..." She mumbled as she turned to him.

"Where you g-going?" He asked with a smile.

"Class." She answered.

"What class?" He asked as he jumped down to her. "Can i come?" He asked before she could answer.

"Huh... you'll have to ask the teacher." She said as she kept walking towards the classroom, she went through a inside garden and finally arrived at the hallway were the class she would have was.

She peeked in and saw that Aidan was already inside, but it was a lil soon yet for class to start so leaned against the wall waiting for the other.

Neo leaned in the other wall and watched her.

Ankoku looked at Kami and smiled. They sat down and ate quickly, then walked down the hallway. "Oh yeah, I figured out that we have the same schedule as a girl named...Night, was it?" Ankoku explained to Kami.

"Night...?" Kami whispered.

"Hai. Is she a friend of yours?" Ankoku asked, trying to get Kami's mind off of Blade.

Kami's face lightened up a little bit. "Yeah. Come on, I'll introduce you."

They ran down the hall, and stopped when they saw Night. Ankoku looked at Neo, her eyes glaring. Kami nudged her to stop, and Ankoku looked away. Kami slowly walked up to Night, trying to seem happy. "Hey there, Night. This is my twin sister, Ankoku." She motioned to Ankoku, who smiled and waved.

Kami looked in the room, and saw the pens. "What is it, Nee-chan?" Ankoku whispered. She shoved her way in front of Kami, then her eyes grew serious. She backed away from the door. "Those aren't normal pens on our desk." She murmured.

Haylee and Shady walked through the hallways towards Aiden's classroom.

"Those aren't normal pens on our desk."

"What do you mean?" asked Haylee, who had came up just when the girl finnished talking.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If I'm doing something wrong, like making my girls have the sam scedule, P.M. me.

Ankoku turned to the girl who had walked up to the room. "They're energy-draining pens. There are different types, though. I can't tell which type these are." She whispered.

Haylee looked at Ankoku, Shady, Kami and Night. "Somethings up. But we better go in class. Say, can any of you conjore up working pens?"

Ankoku pulled out 5 pens. "Just enough for all of us." She handed one to everyone.

Ankoku looked back at the door. This teacher...what's he up to, giving students energy-draining pens?

Night looked at the pens.

"You guys think that he may want to steal our abilities?" Night asked looking at them as she grabed one of the normal ones.

She looked around at the girls. She heard a chukle.

"Huh?" She looked at Neo who was laughing alil. "What is it? Did i said somehing wrong?"

He shook his head now laughing.

"I think i'll just skip this class..." He smiled. "I'll get in troubles if i try to have this one since i'm not a student, tecnecly speaking."

Night watched Neo walk away. What with him? And why all of a sudden he speaks perfect english?...

Rosalinda finished filing her last reports and looked around. She was done there, she looked outside for a while, someone had died, she was sure, the alucination of her brother was a proof of it.

"I still have to find my phoenix."

She walked to her speaker and talked to it.

"One of the students has stolen a blue phoenix from my office last night. If the phoenix isn't retrieved to my office and the culprit doesn't identify himself till lunch time, all students will be punished severely!" She said as the speaker spreded her announcement through out the whole school.

Kami took one of the pens, and heard the microphone announcement. "Who would be stupid enough to steal from the headmistress?!" Kami muttered.

Without Kami noticing, Ankoku smiled. At least Nee-chan's acting like her old self again.

Sad'rian got on his clothes as fast as he could. He was already late, very late! He probbaly wouldn't have breakfast now. He looked at Mina who was looking sadly at the phoenix.

"Mina you heard the headmistress! You have to give her back the phoenix!" He grabbed his bag. "When it's lunch time i hope to see that phoenix with it's rightfull owner, got it?!" He warned as he dashed out of his dorm.

He went down the stairs, through the hallways, till the classroom as fast as he could. When he arrived there Night, Kami, Shady, Hailey and another girl he didn't knew where already there.

"Good morning girls." He greeted as he gasped tired of the dashing. "Am i too late for class?"

Rightly after he heard the anouncement and Kami saying:

"Who would be stupid enough to steal from the headmistress?"

Sad'rian sighed instantly. Mina... you better give that back.

Mina walked slowly till the headmistress's door and left the phoenix there, the phoenix cried faintly to her.

Am i the only one understanding this Soul? She thought looking at the phoenix. Seems like it.

She knocked at the door and ran away back to Sarin-sama's dorm room.

Ankoku turned to the boy. "Hello there, my name's Ankoku." She dug in her pocket, and pulled out one last pen. She handed it to him, and said. "Use this one. And don't me why." She spoke quietly.