Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
NightMelody

Spirituallya Academy - a rp- NEEDS MORE PEOPLE AND TEACHERS!

"Thank you. I'm Sad'rian." He said smiling at Ankoku. He looked at the pen curious. Why were they asking him to use that one instead of the teachger's ones? Was there something wrong with them? He shruged.

"Hey. Where's Blade?" He asked. "He's usually with you Kami."

Kami's eyes welled up with tears, and she turned her head away. "He...he's gone." She murmured. Ankoku's face dulled, and she turned back to the classroom, and headed in. Kami slowly followed.

Sad'rian bit his lip. Me and my big fat mouth...

"Kami, wait up!" Sad'rian ran to her and held her arm. "What happened? Are you alright?"

He looked at her clearly worried. "Maybe you should be dismissed from classes today... have some rest..."

Kami looked back and him, and faked a smile. "It's okay. I'm glad I didn't...see the body. I'm fine now."

Ankoku took Sad'rian's side. "He's right, Nee-chan. You should rest. You were up all night, too."

"Ok that's it." Before Kami could do anything Sad'rian picked her up walking aways as he carried. "You're going to bed and no buts!"

He walked towards the dorms hallway carrying her.

"Too bad!" Kami pouted, trying to get out of his grasp. "Butbutbutbutbutbutbuuuuuut!!!" She protested.

Ankoku sighed as she followed. "Nee-chan, you really should. Stop fighting, you'll get a sprain, just like last ti-" Ankoku covered her mouth. Kami stopped fighting.

"Last time was my birthday. I don't even age, but Blade wouldn't let me stay in my room." She whispered.

Sad'rian sighed and opened the door to her room as he layed her on the bed gently.

"I don't know if you want to change clothes, if you do i can cover my eyes, or turn around, or something. But i'm letting you alone till i'm sure you're ok." He said as he sat in the bed by her. "You need to rest now. So sleep, please..."

He covered her and walked away sitting in a chair on her room.

Kami fell asleep quickly. Ankoku sat over her. "I want...Nee-chan to have a proper goodbye." Ankoku whispered, and touched Kami's forehead. Instantly, she fell to the floor unconcious. A voice echoed in the room.

Don't be worried. I'm taking Nee-chan to meet Blade. If we don't wake up, put my hand to your forehead.

~In the Death Realm~

An empty world...it's pure black, but it isn't darkness...

Kami opened her eyes, and realized that Ankoku had taken her to the Death Realm. When she saw her standing at the door that would take them back, she nodded and ran off. "Blade?" She yelled.

"Kami...?" A voice quietly whispered. Kami looked and saw Blade. She smiled. "Blade! My God, I'm so glad!" She ran and hugged. Blade's face grew concerned. "Y-you didn't...?!" He whispered.

Kami shook her head. "Nope, Ankoku enrolled here. She brought me here." She replied, her voice happier. Blade sighed in relief. "Alright. You saw me, now will you leave? I don't like you being in this realm."

"I just need to ask you one thing. Do you-"

"Yes. I'm sorry about that. No matter what body you're in, you're still Kami." Blade whispered. He turned his gaze back to her, his eyes showing a hint of pleading in them. "Now please, Kami, leave this place."

"You heard the man, Kami." Ankoku yelled, and Kami hesitantly walked back towards the door. Kami turned her head back to Blade, and waved. She mouthed the words, "I love you."

((T.T I had to give some closure, right? Plus, I felt guiltly about getting rid of this pairing.))

~*Aidan von Talen :: The Classroom - What's with the pen?*~

He heard some students talk about the pens which he placed on each of the table. As soon as all the students have taken their seats, he started his class. "Good morning to all. You know who I am, so I do not have to present myself up to all of you. In this class-" he continued on until he instructed his class to start writing the words he dictated. "In the first year of the third age- the Age of the Empires- a young boy and his twin sister were playing with their newly found Talents. They threw balls of magic to each other. Their mother watched happily for a while but as they found a rhythm together, the balls changed into something darker- less tangible and fun. Almost like a dark mist, or shadows in the fog, the balls terrified their mother. Yelling at them to stop, she ran inside to get their father, “Darke Magic, Brunkus! Our children are using Darke Magic!” Then he observed some students, they were still fine. "Nobody is reacting on the pens yet." he whispered to himself silently. He continued on with the dictation. "Brunkus ran outside to see the harm they had done, but nothing was wrong. The children had stopped like they’d been told, “Show me what you were doing. I need to see.” They built up their rhythm quicker this time and he stood back, “This is not Darke Magic, my dear. They are handling it without destroying or harming anything and it does not seem to have any adverse affects on them. Even so... we should take them to the Guilds. I believe this is a new form of magic.”

So Brunkus took his eldest son and daughter to the Guilds to have their Magic tested. At first, the Guilds would not test them because they were two young- not having reached their 18th birthday yet, but when Brunkus explained what he’d seen, the Guilds were unanimous in their decision that a new test must be formed." Now a student fell pale. She placed the pen down and one shared up 5 pens to 5 of her classmates. Aidan wanted revenge to every pain he suffered because of the race his class belongs to. "The five of you who just changed pens! Detention!". He became furious and took one of the pens he gave from the five. He started to write long sentences on the paper. Little did the others know that he wears a ring which protects him from the charm he cast upon the pens. It wrote "Pen pen pen". "There seemed to be no problem about this." Then he was surprised to hear a scream through the microphone. "Who would be stupid enough to steal from the headmistress?!" Upon hearing the headmistress' anger, he decided to dismiss the class. "Alright. You are all dismissed. The five will remain for detention later at sunset! And whoever took that thing from the headmistress...return it to her." He turned around with an evil smile and said to himself. "Now I got them. Evil bastards..."

((ooc: Lesson credits to MarianFrae {from Guild Hall} Also, NightMelody, that is why my character is an antagonist. and thanks Aveyondgirl. My character has more plans for them all to have revenge in the story. But it won't be long until he really exposes his true color. Long post is long.))

Detention??? Haylee thought. Then it wasn't an accident... he didn't stumble upon the pens... darn buttershcotch! Who wants a teacher who wants to drain your energy?!?! I don't!! Dose the headmitress know about this?Haylee was angry. Very angry. calm down.... NO!!!!!!!!! Haylee felt her hand warm up. "What is with you? Why should we get detention for changing pens?" Her hand, which was now very warm, was now in a fist. She opened up, sending flames across the room. (she controls fire when angry, I rember putting that in her character thing.)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Haylee isn't scared anymore when she's angry. She's just angry.

==================================================

"Haylee!" Shady hissed to her friend. "Calm down!!"

I just had this conversation with myself!

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Haylee yelled.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Haylee probully just got herself in deep trouble.

Ankoku woke up, Kami with her. Kami immediately ran down the hall, just in time to hear Haylee yelling.

"What the hell?" She whispered, staying hidden.

Ankoku was beside her, her face filled with frustration. "The bastard tried to drain the students' energy after all!"

The two ran back to their dorm, making sure the teacher didn't spot them.

"Detention?!" Night shouted looking at the teacher. "It's just pens for crying out loud!"

"What is with you? Why should we get detention for changing pens?" Haylee asked.

Night looked at her she was pretty angry she could tell.

Rosalinda opened her door seeing her phoenix at it and smiled grabbing it and putting it on her table.

"There you are Soul..." She said.

"Why you sealed her in there?" Neo's voice rang behind Rosalinda. She looked back at him.

"You're not..." He disappeared before she could finish her sentence. "... allowed in here..."

Haylee closed and opened her fist again, sending a ball across the room. "They... are... stupid... pens... and... you... give... us... detention... for switching... look, why is it such a big deal if we change pens? Is there something about your pens? If so, what is it? If you don't have your reasons, there's plenty of thiswere it comes from..." just then, Haylee hurled a ball of fire at the teacher, which missed. She wasn't upset that he was giving them dettention. Even if it was just for switching pens. That wasn't enough to tick her off thatmuch. It was that the teacher was trying to hurtthem. She was really angry, and she was starting to lose control of herself. "Haylee... calm down..."

=================================================

"Haylee... calm down..." Shady wispered. "I'm sorry Haylee..." "Wait! What are you going to do?" "Really sorry..." Shady wispered again. (She was right behind Haylee, who was sitting up at her desk.)

She felt a cool breeze before collasping into her seat, fainting.

=================================================

Shaylee drew her hand back, allowing the flow of water magic to stop. "I'm sorry, Mr. Von Talen, my friend seemed to over-react..." then, to herself, so no one else could hear, "But she had her reasons..."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OK, I changed my characters a bit, (basicly Haylee) so here is the new character sheet thingy for Haylee plus I've decided I'm OK is Shady dies but I really like Haylee so I'll make another girl who can die so less people have to give up their characters. Oh, the countdown is nine people left to die for the legends to be true (Oh by the way, Shady has no last name I just decided.)

Character Name: Haylee

Character Age: 21

Breed: human

Looks: Blue, shoulder length hair, wears blue armor and carries around a foil, blue eyes

Secondary breed (if he has): None

Main Job: Orcale

2nd Job: Fencer

3rd Job: Mage

Background history (if you want small sinopsys): Was born in a small kingdom called Storm Haven (if you don't mind me doing this) and grew up there. Has an odd ability for seeing the future in her day-dreams, and has a really bad feeling when something bad is going to happen or has happened, but to her dissadvantage, never knows WHAT it is, her mother died a year ago, so she decide to come to the acdemey

Personality (stick to it): Kind of sad, has really strong emotions

Likes: flowers, streams, anything that has to do with nature

Deslikes: destruction, and painful death (she can handle like, you die in your sleep, but in battle, she can’t take it.) Oh, and just pain

Weaknesses: She is full of emotions and is easy to manipulate, she has basicly no bravery (when she’s angry through, she acts like she has no fears. It’s weird. Plus, when she controls Water she's weak to earth, when she controls fire she's weak to water)

Strenghs: she is strong (with fighting and magic)

Elements controlled (if so): wind, fire and water, at certain times and depeding on her emmotions (fire- anger, water-sorrow, wind-scared)

Weapons: A long foil (a type of fencing sword)

Faction (if wishes to enter one): None

NOW- My new character! I would love to have her die at some point, btw.

Username: Elemental

Character Name: Lela

Character Age: 20 (right between Haylee and Shady)

Character Gender: Female

Breed: Human

Looks: long green hair, wears a blue hat and cloak

Secundary breed (if he has): ??? (she has a second breed, but it's unknown)

Main Job: Oracle

2nd Job: Witch

3rd Job: Necromancer

Background history (if you want, small sinopsys): Lived in a city called Swamp Haven (sorry with the names, from a game series I’m working on..) at one point met up with Shady and tagged along with her, Shady got all ticked off at her, was getting annoyed, and so she said bye-bye. After that, she decided to go find Shady to annoy her some more

Personality (stick to it): Annoying

Dislikes: People who don’t get annoyed

Weaknesses: Water

Elements controlled (if so): Darkness

Weapons: A staff

Strengths: She is good at annoying people

Faction (if wishes to enter one): Bad

My little Sign for her: ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She came to the gate acadmey. "So, this is where Shady is... Oh man, this'll be fun!!!"

Gonzo listends to the headmisstress scream, and still leaning back on his chair watching Ghost eat (god knows what). "Ghost... We just missed our first class." He reminded Ghost, she waved her hand in a motion he knowned to love the 'Don't talk to me I'm eating!' sign humored him too much. Gonzo laughed alittle bit, getting up. "Ghost let'd go, finish that... God knows what... Waffle thing..." Ghost turns to scowl at him but busts out laughing. "It-- It's a chocolate-strawberry-blueberry-..blackberry- and alot of other stuff!" Ghost finished quickly, and stands up, wiping her face off with a wet napkin.

Skipping to class with her notebook and pen, Gonzo quickly follows after Ghost. "Wait... Who's class are we going to next..?" Gonzo asked passing the last classroom where he heard yelling.

Ghost shrugged, watching other students pass her, "Hey I thought we were the only ones here that I've met..." She mutters, following other students into another classroom. Gonzo followed behind her, taking a seat in the back of the class where Ghost took one in the front. "Hehe... I dunno who's class this is but I'm sure it's fun!" She giggles. Gonzo mutters crossly to himself, "I dislike school I just hope I get a good gread atleast." He grabs a pen out of his pouch he has on his belt, he only brings the small daggers where other people are, which are in the pouch too.

((heh... ghost eats anything i repeat, anything... X3 she'll only eat chocolate if she has to.))

(tomorrow's exam is english, so I can relax a bit. heh)

Shura heard the headmistress complain about someone stealing her phoenix, and suddenly lost interest. She went to her dorm room and reached for her bag.

Inside was a mailing device, and logging in, the female mystic quickly typed in a report on everything she has seen and heard in Spirituallya. Satisfied with what she'd written, she clicked 'send'.

Min'hira, Masana, and Elya vanished mysteriously into the night, with all their belongings and several bats that they had discovered living in Elya's room.

The only thing left of them was a note that said "I'd like to see you try" in Masana's handwriting.

yes, i am abandoning this RP. i have no idea what's going on. anywhere. i've been lost since page 10ish.

~*Aidan von Talen :: Spirituallya Academy*~

The student threw a fire ball at him with so much of her irritation. Luckily, he was able to evade the ball of fire. Staring at her, he stretched out his hand and his hand produced sparks of electricity. He continued to swing his hand gently until the sparks became a lightning bolt. "Honestly, I have no mercy for the likes of you and your race. You should have been thoughtful of whatever you have done last night and your race should have been the same. If you would be like that to me, then so be it." He swung his hand gently once more, then concentrating at the one who tried to harm him, he muttered the lightning incantation. "Acquaine!" A long strand of lightning bolt came rushing towards the student. He looks at all the students, smiling with an evil face. "Let this be a warning to all of you who has no control over his or her own self!" He disappeared from the room with a shine of light and went straight back to his room.

((OOC: Then in that case, I am the only antagonist now. I am confused as well. I just want to put things straight. Please don't use too much symbols and smileys. This goes to everyone who does role-plays. Bye Tei. Also, Aveyondgirl, the lightning goes directly to Haylee, but the issue where she gets hurt or not is up to you since I don't god-mod and control other characters {unless if it is really needed}))

((oh... well by Tei, we'll cya around.))

Night watched the teacher disappearing after shocking her.

"That @#£$€&@!" Night cursed looking at Haylee. "We should go report this to the headmistress!"

She grabbed her stuff and placed it on ther bag.

"Is she alright Shady?!" She asked walking to Shady.

((i know short post... writter block...))

+

From now on I will only do one symbol for my little sign thingies,okay. And @ tei, well bye. Hope to see you around Amaranth in other ways now.

=

Shady looked at Night. She was angry at Aidan for sure, but it's not like hewas the only one who had used magic.But she was getting out of control! thought Shady, rembering how she had used the water on her friend. "Well, I did it to," she began guiltily, "and she was attacking him... but the pens, and that he used that magic, I think something's up with this Von Talen guy. The headmistress should know. And, I don't know. But she probually is."

~

She stared at the gate. "I'll just wait. I guess."

Ankoku scoffed. "Why in the name of Hades are we back in your dorm? I should be kicking that Von Talen's a&% right now."

Kami slightly nodded in agreement, then shook her head. "No. He's still our teacher, we should..." She trailed off.

"It's no use, Nee-chan. The guys gotta be screwed up, giving students those things." Ankoku muttered.

Kami sighed. "I know. The world isn't picture perfect. It's not that I expected everything to be perfect, it's just..." She looked up at the ceiling. "I was hoping it would at least be average."

Rosalinda opened the gates welcoming the newcomer.

"Hi there... i wasn't expecting more people." She said to the girl. "What is your name, may you tell me?"

Night sighed hugging herself. This place is getting worst by the minute... She walked out trembling slightly. She had classes with Mr. Kururu next.

"We should go to our next classes." She said weakly.

The whyspers had come back, where did they came from?

+

Okay, I'm just guessing the girl at the gates is Lela.

~

"My name is Lela." she said.

Haylee stood up, shaking. "Wha.. what happend? And don't tell me about the fire. I know about that."

=

Shady looked at Night, then Haylee. "Short story, no time. Night had a good point. The next classes should be starting soon. And we should rember our detention. I don't want to know what Aiden would do if we don't show up."

Gonzo looks at the door, waiting for Night or someone's familiar face walks into the classroom, Mr.Kururu's class... "Hrm The Mister bumble bottemed headmisstress hugger's class is this one, I suppose." He trailed off, talking to himself.

--

Ghost started on a new page, wanna guess what she does in the notebook?... She doodles!... She flips through halfway of the book and starts to draw swirlys on the corners of the paper. She giggled to herself when she tried to make a comic pop up in her head.

((yus, small post. i know >< but It's better than nothing!))

Username: KittyKatz

Character Name: Adara Delton

Character Age: 24

Breed: Human

Looks: Long black hair, blue eyes, short, average body, pale skin, almost always dresses in jeans and a hooded jacket

Secundary breed (if he has):

Main Job: Goddess Of Life

2nd Job: Fortune Teller

3rd Job: Dancer

Background history (if you wants, small sinopsys): nothing known

Personality (stick to it): kind, gentle, a little shy sometimes but very honest, will always say what she thinks.

Dislikes: Oranges, Mud & Demons

Weaknesses: Adara's biggest weakness is her hate for hurting living things.

Strenghs: Adara has the ability to control nature, she is a dancer which makes her very agile. Adara also has the ability to predict the future of others (she can not see her own)

Elements controlled (if so): Nature - Plants & Birds

Weapons: A good strong punch (though she hates doing it)

Faction (if wishes to enter one): Good

{Entrance coming shortly}

Adara feels the exhaustion start to take over, she has been walking for two days and her energy is almost gone. "just a little further" she tells herself "the school has to be here somewhere, if only the invitation gave better directions"

Walking through the clearing and up the path Adara see the gates ahead, Luckily it appears to still be day and the gates are still open. As she gets closer an overwhelming sadness feels her heart. Terrible things have taken place and Adara considers turning around, "no I can't, I've come this far" she tells herself.

Adara stands there for a few moments contemplating what to do next