Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
NightMelody

Spirituallya Academy - a rp- NEEDS MORE PEOPLE AND TEACHERS!

(@ KittyKatz: Welcome to the RP! ^^)

(@ Tei: Aww, that's too bad. :( Ah, well. I guess I'll have to make the necessary changes to the comic, then...)

(As promised, may I present Neko and Gonzo: width=150http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/110/l_b8a4d898ec3e44d099ae36858312d187.jpg[/img] width=150http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/83/l_b246bc0390fb45b183f5d0cc41ec80dc.jpg[/img] Oh gosh. Neko looks soooo short. T_T And I think I made her clothes too contemporary, if you catch my drift. And Gonzo's tunic... bah, I messed it up. T-T -points at the two- They were the reason why I haven't been posting for a while. -runs away before the two chase after her-)

(But anyway... it's here, guys! After I type in the prologue, I'll start working on the comic. -throws confetti-)

"Good mooooorning, students!" came the shrill voice of Mr. Kurukuu as he floated into the classroom gaily. Standing on his desk, he curled his mustache cheerfully.

"Weelcome to your Mystic Arts class, where I shall lead you through the basic magical maneuvers!"

"As you may know, we have different types of magical usage. We have Dark Magic, Elemental Magic, Light Magic, Psychic Ability and more. I, as your teacher, shall guide you in such a way that in the future, you may be able to use to use them in desperate measures. But first, let me tell you about myself."

"There is one thing that you should know about me, and that is..."

Mr. Kurukuu suddenly warped into the different characters in Madagascar, shaking his booty.

"~I like to move it, move it! I like to move it, move it!~" he sang as he continuously warped between characters. The girl banged her head on her desk. Hard.

This is just great.

==

After a few moments...

"Now, before we begin practicing the basic maneuvers, we must learn the history behind them." explained Mr. Kurukuu. This didn't seem to good. "The first type we shall be learning about is the art of Morphology. Morphology, as it is called, had begun in the eighteenth reign of Queen Ver'ilshankarreluxvanchuk Olyvryktonalkenschteinvrkyl in my home planet, Churubo. This magic consists of changing one's molecules to a morphological form desirable by the user in order to..."

The girl, taking out a pen and notepad, began to take down notes as the man spoke. Although she wasn't quite social, believe it or not, she was actually a diligent student. As they say:

"Know the enemy by knowing how he attacks."

((no, no, just have elya, min'hira and masana vanish into the night leaving a note from masana XD XD XD))

((yes, i am still lurking around))

((OOC: Winter Vivaldi, my character is teaching the subject your character, Mr. Kururuu is teaching. Yes, he may be still the antagonist but he is still a teacher. Please change the subject he is teaching. lol Tei.))

Ankoku and Kami ran, trying to catch their next class. They got there just in time, and when they were teleported to Madagascar, Kami slapped her forehead. Ankoku waved her arms, as if she was dancing along.

"I like to move it move it, she like to move it move it, he like to. MOVE IT!"

((All I can say: XD))

Haylee and Shady ran into the class "I like to move it, move it! I like to move it move!" sang the teacher. Haylee and Shady quickly slid into two chairs next to each other and held hands. This was going to be a longclass.

+

Welcome KittyKatz!

Night watched Mrs. Kururu as he danced.

"You must be kdiding me!" She said as she watched him. "Is this guy for real?"

In a higher place of the school, sitting on a widow as usual Neo watched the class with interest, trying as hard as he could not to burst out laughing. The teacher was hilarious.

When he finally started giving class Night started taking notes about he was telling, she knew part of it already, but if taking notes would stop him from dancing, bring them on!

Neo got up as he felt a new student coming, he jumped of the window abandoning the classroom and walked to the gates as he saw a girl exausted walking towards the gates.

He ran to her help and handed her a glass of water.

"Welcome... to... Spirituallya..." He said calmly as he handed her a glass of water. "You must be.. Adra..."

Gonzo smacks his head agenst the desk, he's mentally noting.

--

Ghost still is doodling, listening to the teacher talk, not looking up at all from her notebook.

(( OMGosh! Gonzo looks so kawaii!! T_T... i wish i can draw as good as you... and Neko all I can say: she looks evil and cute at the same time. ^-^ good job! X3 ))

((Everytime i come back i find myself lost... o.o''))

Sad'rian walked to the class just in time to catch the teacher starting to tell the story of magic.

"Sorry i'm late sir." He apologized as he took a place a few centimeters away from Kami and Night. He started taking notes as the teacher talked.

"Hey. Night, what did he said before i came in?" He whyspered to her.

Mina run around the school grounds boredly, she skiped all classes literelly, she wasn't there for learning, someone had to backup Sarin-sama!

She leaned on one of the fauntains looking to the bottom. "Neh neh..." ((= There's something there)) She mumbled looking to the bottom she tried to reach it but fell in, she jumped of the water hissed as she fell on the ground.

I hate water!

Adara is startled at first as the stranger aproaches, But then she see's him holding out of glass of water "thank you" she says quietly, "Yes I am Adara, what is your name may I ask?"

Adara waits patiently for the male to respond, from the distance she can see a girl leaning into a pond, falling in and then jumping out and falling over. Adara does not wait any longer for an answer from kind stranger who brought her the water. She moves quickly to the girl "are you ok?" she asks.

{Thanks for the welcomes}

(Here's the prologue: http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/myalbum/photo.php?lid=1559&cid=4)

(Oo-kay, once I finish with another project I'll start the comic. ARGH! ZE PROCRASTINATION!)

"... and in the twenty-sixth era of the Mooga-Baloogey wars, the Zimbaktwengar Maloogie tribes people decided that in order to rule the land of Charunga once more; they had to employ this ancient art in order to camouflage themselves and begin a rebellion against the King of Drk'vys silently under the rule of..." Mr. Kurukuu lectured, hands behind his back and annunciating every word in his high-pitched voice.

The girl wrote notes as usual, her hands shaking a bit. The strain of not sleeping had begun to take a toll on her, seeing as she began squinting drowsily at her own handwriting. Forcing herself awake, she tried to block out the glare by flooding her head with the discussion.

Winifred...

The hairs at the back of her head stood up as she heard the ghostly tone. It wasn't Miss Leiche, she was sure... and yet, some otherworldly presence seemed to have filled the room. Deciding to dismiss this, she nonchalantly went back to writing down notes.

Remember, Winifred? Can't you remember?

Her hand seemed to freeze up as she wrote; her handwriting began to reduce to chicken scrawl. Ignore it, she told herself, trying to drown out the dark foreboding going up her spine.

Don't you remember, Winifred?

It's not that hard.

You're in denial.

Don't you want to be with your old man again?

"Shut up," she whispered, clenching her fists. She tried to tell herself over and over again that the voices were a figment of her imagination. Unless...

"Stop using him," she muttered silently. "We both know who you are. But you don't have the right to mess with my thoughts."

Smart girl... but how long do you plan to keep this guise? How long do you think you'll have until everybody finds out?

Her breathing tightened as she took a look at her hands; abruptly dropping her pen. They smelled of blood. Not only that, there was blood on her hands. Her father's blood.

Yes, dear... how long will you keep hiding?

Looking at Mr. Kurukuu frantically, she couldn't see him. Instead, she saw a man with blue, sunken eyes; with blond hair partially covering them. She panicked.

"No..." she muttered nervously; the first time she ever did. "No... no! NO!!"

Scrambling backward, she fell off her chair in the process. But she didn't care. She just had to be away from... him.

"You're not real! Go away!" she screamed, covering her ears. Tears began to roll fearfully down her eyes; something that had never happened in a long time. "Sto-stop using him! You're not real! You're not real! GO AWAY!" she sobbed harder, breaking down into a sobbing mess. Mr. Kurukuu looked curious.

"Hu? What has happened?" Mr. Kurukuu questioned curiously.

(This is what I meant when I said she's weak when her past is used against her. <.< Yep, LONG story. >.<)

Gonzo twitches his ear when a yelling reached his ears, sitting up straight and looking over to 'the girl'... "Hey... What happend?... Did the teacher do something?..." He asked quietly, hoping no one herd the last part of his question.

--

Ghost looks up, turning around, her chair screeching silently on the ground, leaning to the direction where the sobbing came from. "Haaaii!!" She shouted, "I think she needs to go to the infermary!!!" She tilts her head, waiting for an approval of the teacher, "I'll walk with her to the infermary." She offerd, smiling.

(( Hehe... Ghost's trying to make friends. X3 ))

((Nice prologue winter. Ur character better get ready then, the spirits here use people's past and do that alot.))

Night looked at the namelessfirl and ran to her. "You alright?" She asked.

She heard gonzo saying she needed to go to the enfermery. "Mr. Kururu can i take her to the enfermery?"

"I'm... Neo..." He answered as he watched the girl walk to Mina. He disappeared rightly after without her noticing.

Mina looked at the girl and nodded shaking the water off her body like cats do. She smiled at the girl and ran away gigleing.

Sad'rian watched the girl yell, something was there, something was there tormenting her.

"Sir." Sad'rian started. "I really think you should left someone take the girl to the infermery, it might be something bad." He sugested getting up.

Ghost turned around to face Sad'rian, her bottem lip out and she's doing the puppy eyes, "I wanna take her to the enfermery... Pwease?..." She asks in the sweetest tone she can get.

--

Gonzo listens to Ghost beg, "Pethetic... He might not even fall for it." He mutterd to himself in his elbow.

Red cloud began to form into his dorm as he appeared inside with Nia in his arms. He let out a deep sigh as he layed her on the bed. She was unconscience and it had been fore awhile. He wondered what had happen since he was gone. He still had a mission to complete.

"Well she should be fine here since master wont watch her now." he sighed again.

The red cloud slowly disapated as he walked to the door opening it. All his and her stuff placed itself where it should be within the room.

(Guys can you please help me and tell me whats goin on ive been gone for a bit longer than i wanted to be x.x)

(@ Keno_Morgar: Alrighty, let's see now...

a. After the big "fight" between my char and Miss Leiche, everyone had to report to the library for sneaking in to the cemetery for punishment. During that, we find a secret passage in the library and start exploring it.

b. Aidan(?) von Talen then arrives, applying for teacher.

c. The passage actually leads to a torture room, in which we meet Neo Seti Cosmos (did I spell that right?), who is the guardian of the Academy. He warns us that in the torture room there will be an accident; claiming the life of one girl.

d. Entering the room, Night finds a survivor's journal; which pretty much tells about his fall from grace. And I forgot to mention: at the library, Night also found a record of school deaths. This year, thirteen people will die.

e. Black things ooze from the walls and Neo tells everyone to run. While escaping from the room, the group bumps into the Headmistress and the accident occurs. Neko and Ghost (Speedy's new char) are wounded and sent to the infirmary.

f. Rosalinda commands everyone to return to their dorms. My char pretty much has a heated conversation with Miss Leiche, resulting to throwing her lighter down... pretty much resulting to the school fire. Pretty much it gets extinguished and my char gets sent to the Principal's office. After a little commotion, everyone gets back to their dorms and Kami's sister, Ankoku, reappears.

g. Blade and Kami get into a couple fight, and Blade stomps away angrily. Kami come after him, and Blade... dies. T-T Ankoku then joins the RP.

h. This is pretty much where we are. -_-" Everyone's starting their classes, and the Academy is starting to show it's true colors. Aidan (sp?) turns all EBIL!

Hopefully this helps! ^^ Um, wait... also, Mina steals the Headmistress's phoenix. ^^ Yeah.... dang, a lot happened...)

(@ NightMelody: So that's how it's done, hmm? -rubs hands in anticipation- Time for CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT! Muwahahahaha...)

"Daddy..." she sobbed, face buried in her hands. "I'm so... sorry...."

Mr. Kurukuu smiled thoughtfully, as if he actually knew what to do that moment. "I don't believe she needs the infirmary. Things like these need much thought... she'll have to stay in her dorm for a while."

Hahaha... and she was such a good little girl! Ahahahahaha...

The whisper was so loud and raspy that it could be heard throughout the room. Mr. Kurukuu ruffled his mustache, looking at the students. "Did anybody else hear that?" he spoke cheerfully.

Ghost's pityful eyes and trembling lip snap back to reality, "I heard... It was scaryy...." She said, with a sarcasim tone in her voice.

--

Gonzo smirks, "Yeep... Always ghosts do that..." Ghost turned to Gonzo, "Excuse me??..." She says in a 'sassy' additude. Gonzo snickers, "Nothing. Nothing."

(( ><'' oh noes another short post! what shall we do?!))

Night shivered as she heard that whysper, she covered her ears as she restarted hearing the od whyspers coming from the walls.

Is it the academy? Or is it something IN the academy that's doing this? She asked herself.

"Huh... sir... can u escuse me? I don't feel so good." She asked at the teacher getting up and running outside, she kept running till she got near the fountain in the inside garden, and sat by it rubbing her head.

"This school is going to end up making me crazy..."

Rosalinda grabbed her speaker and looked at the clock.

"Lunch time is now starting, all students and teachers go to the dinning room for lunch time." She announced.

((welcome back keno. I think winter has explained what happened very well.))

Haylee and Shady started to the dinning room, when Shady thought she saw someone farmiliar.

=

No, no... anyone but her... Shady thought. How could Lela of all people be here?

~

Lela noticed Shady and another girl right away. "Hiya Shady! Long time no see!" she said, waving and coming closer. The girl near Shady looked at Shady, then Lela, and back again. "Shady... who is this?" she asked in a quiet tone. "And may I ask the same thing?" said Lela.

+

Shady is about to get upset.

=

"LELA WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Shady screamed. "Well, I heard that you were around these parts, and I wanted to see you. I mean, it's been a couple years, hasn't it?" answered Lela.

+

Oh yeah! Let the annoyance begin!

@ Keno_Morgar- Yeah, that sums everything up, WARNING- Aiden is evil!!! He put energy draining pens on the desks!

(( X3 ))

Ghost stands in the room, blank face and crossed eyes. "I'm confused, Gonzoo!!!" She whines in a babish tone.

--

Gonzo stands up, picking up his bookbag and throws it over his shoulder, "Comeon Ghost, you heard the teacher..." He walks out the door, Ghost following him miseribly. Gonzo heads slowly to the lunch room. "Hey why don't you hurry it up?!?" Ghost yelled at him with annoyance.

Gonzo walks alittle faster, just at a normal walking pace, eyes to the ground.

Ankoku got up and walked to the door, then turned around. "Nee-chan, you comin?" She asked.

"I..." Kami whispered.

Leave. This. Place...

Kami put her knees in front of her face in a folded position, and held them with her arms.

You. Don't. Belong. Here...

She buried her face in her knees.

He. Didn't. Belong. Here...

"Sh-shut up...." Kami whispered in a pleading tone.

That's. Why. He...

"Please...stop..." She whispered even quieter.

Died.

"STOP IT!!!!" She screamed. Her pupils disappeared, and she kicked her desk over and screamed. Ankoku pinned her to the ground, Kami still trying to fight her.

"Kami! Listen to me! Don't let this hellhole control you, got it?!" She yelled to her.

Kami calmed down, her pupils returning. "What...happened...?" She whispered, horrified.

Ankoku let her go, and smiled gently. "It's okay. The school just got to you, that's all."