Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
NightMelody

Spirituallya Academy - a rp- NEEDS MORE PEOPLE AND TEACHERS!

(@ theAdept_Rogue: If you want, I'll PM you a summary. ^^ \

Oh, and for all the others: here's another thing you could use against my character. She's weak at hand-to-hand combat and is heavily reliant on her weapons or capabilities. Unfortunately, she's a good dodger.)

Cringing as her rock barrier got incapacitated by the girl's chain, she growled as she looked upon the array. The fire in her eyes never left her as she bared her teeth.

Hurry, my muse. Find her center point then attack.

"I can't see her!" she yelled, squinting sharply. Her teeth were still clenched, and dust began to fling around her.

Concentrate, Raven. The Nightingale is merely hiding. Even the spiked porcupine conceals its soft underbelly.

Closing her eyes, she pressed her palms against the sides of her head. Opening her eyes all of a sudden, she looked like one with a premonition.

"There."

Spiraling towards the ground, she rammed her feet towards the ground; an array of rocks breaking underneath. Entering the epicenter of the chains, it made its way to the astral.

Yes, dear. That's a good girl. Your father would be proud.

===

"Ah, there you are!" came the voice of Miss Leiche as she came across Ghost and Gonzo. Without hesitation, she grabbed their wrists and immediately dragged them back through the corner.

"We'll need to move quickly! There are probably others in the premises, and if we don't hurry, we might be too late!" she spoke quickly, stopping down an intersection. Looking side to side, she finally headed towards the right hall.

"Your other friends are with Mr. Kurukuu. We'll need all the help we need in order to avert the disaster!" she cried, rushing through the hallway with them at hand.

===

"Ahaha!" Mr. Kurukuu laughed gaily, zooming through the hallways with the girls. "You see, your little friends are displaying an excellent show of power outside, if you know what I mean. If we do not avert the disaster," a big grin came across his bushy face. "All will be lost! And we can't have that happen, right? Ooh, the kitchen!"

Screeching to a halt, he quickly headed towards the secret door and flew outside it dragging the door. What was now occurring was the only thing that stopped him in his tracks.

"Oh, dear me! They are quite the experts at their craft!" he mused, watching the fight.

Ghost lets herself get pulled by Miss Leiche.

--

Gonzo however, he squirms and tries to stop the dragging, the tight grip hurts his wrist and he soon gives up...

(( borin' nesss...... X3 ))

(( @adept: Yayyy!!!! :D Now i think i can draw Rai noww.... ))

Kami turned serious and rushed through the secret entrance and growled.

"What is that girl doing?!" She hissed.

Ankoku walked beside Kami with a smirk.

"Shall we, sister?" Her voice chimed with a bit of evil.

"Tch. Whatever, let's get this over with." Kami agreed. She drew her long white sword.

Ankoku giggled with excitement and held her hands in the air. A black mist surrounded them, and it disappeared, leaving two daggers connected by a black chain.

Kami teleported herself inside of Night's barrier, and blocked the rocks with her sword.

"Are you okay, Night?" She asked while blocking them.

Ankoku moved lightning fast behind the girl, and put the chain around her neck to choke her.

"I'd rather you stop, little girl. Blood tends to make me a little...scary." She cackled.

((O.O Ankoku's creepy.))

Night gasped stopping her defense as the spikes of earth broke bellow her towards her.

"Aaah!" Night jumped away falling back on her derrier. She got up holding her chain ready.

Then Kami and her sister appeared out of nowhere.

"Are you ok, Night?" Kami asked as she blocked the rocks with her sword.

"Yes Kami. She has gone nuts!" Night said as she looked at the nameless girl. Night flincvhed in pain as she placed her hands on her head, her eyes slowly turned purple as she looked at the namelessgirl.

"Don't let yourself fool... he's using you to get what he wants. He'll trap you here, like he did with all the rest! He's using your father to get to you." Night said as she left her chain fall now lost in a world where time didn't exist. "He's using you to get all the souls he needs, even yours. He's not your father, this won't make him proud."

Ankoku tch'd and jumped over her gymnastically over to Night and Kami.

"You guys okay?" She murmured only loud enough for them to hear.

She turned to Night, not waiting for an answer.

"My name in this life is Ankoku, but I'd much rather prefer Karasu." She spoke hardly.

Kami frowned slightly.

"I can't believe you actually told someone..." She grumbled, then stood up. She took an offensive position.

Falling to the ground as Ankoku suffocated her, she led out a big inhalation succeeded by a hacking fit. The girls were with the brown-haired astral already, and they were seemingly conversing with each other. But the fact that the astral entered her mind... it was disturbing.

"How..." she choked, hands on the ground in a surrendering position. "How much did you learn about my father?!" she barked out, her face contorted in anger. Mr. Kurukuu, being his cheerful self, just floated around in the background.

Aw, how sad. The chaos was averted. But your little show was impressive, dearies! Enough power to fuel my existence!

The voice came out loud and robust, coming from the Academy. Within it, Miss Leiche flinched.

"Go outside near the greenhouse, sweethearts! I'll need to find some of your other friends!" Miss Leiche instructed, looking at Gonzo. "The little green-haired girl and the three ladies... have you seen them?"

Gonzo tapped his chin, Ghost barged in, "There were three girls in the lunch room then they went back to their dorms as I presume." She bounces on her heels, "I Dunno about the one with green hair, maybe she's in her dorm too..."

Gonzo grins, "Can I go find 'em?"

Ghost turns and glares at him. "No funny stuff." She scoffs, unsheething and twirling her polearm around. "Heyy Gonzo!" She yelled back, skipping twards Night and the fight.

Gonzo kicks the dirt, "What?" He yells back at her.

Ghost grins, yelling just between where Gonzo and Night can hear, "Isn't this your girlfriend you've been hanging out with?..."

Gonzo stares at Ghost, shocked.

(( X3 gotta get some humor in here! ))

=

Shady grabs a chain off of the table near her bed in the dorm. She's about to throw it when she stops herself. She looks at the chain. It's one of those half-heart friendship necklaces. She puts it around her neck and tucks it under her shirt.

~

Lela walked right nearby Haylee. "Hello." she said. Haylee jumped, she wasn't exspecting Lela to show up. "Do you know where everyone else is?" she asked. "Shady's in her dorm. I'm clueless as to everyone else." answered Haylee truthfully. "Oh." Lela said. "Let me see then."

=

The knock on the door wasn't the Hey-can-I-come-in-? type of knock. It was more the Get-the-heck-out-of-that-room-right-now! knock. Shady sighed,knowing Lela was at the door. "Bad Afternoon." she says, opening the door. "If it's even afternoon."

+

Where is eveyone else? I seruisly don't know.

Night watched the girl.

"I know the enough." She just said as she turned around and started walking towards the greenhouse. "Miss Leiche told us to go the greehouse."

Night stoped suddenly. "Wait...has anyone seen Rosalinda?" She asked.

Rosalinda walked up a set of stairs towards the dorms wing. Where was everybody?

Rosal. A voice called her at the top of the stairs. She stoped and looked up at the end of the stairs, there was nothing there.

"I must be imaginating things." She said to herself.

She arrived at the top of the stairs and looked around as she walked through the hallway looking for anyone. Noone at sight though.

"Maybe they went outside..." She thought as she finished inspectionating the dorms.

Rosalinda walked downstairs towards the kitchen. Rosal... She heard the voice again. She looked around. Come sissy, come Rosal, I'm waiting for you sissy.

"Fred?..." She asked. "Stop that who ever you are. You can't fool me."

Oh sissy... it's me, come, you can see it yourself. I'm waiting for you come... I'm going to make our dream come true.

Miss Leiche smiled at Gonzo, pale blue eyes twinkling. "Sure you can, dear. Just," she gave Gonzo a big hug. "Do take care of yourself, alright? And don't forget to bring the girls with you!" she spoke, patting his head. Afterward, she began rushing towards the kitchen.

The girl rushed towards Night, blocking her way with outstretched hands. Her eyes burned fire.

"Tell me right now what you saw!" she yelled, her eyes scorching with anger. "Those were my thoughts! My memories!" she screamed, jabbing her finger at Night. "You had no right to just go into my mind and steal memories of my..." her voice began to choke, as if she was fighting back tears. "My father." she finished more quietly, slowly turning her glance away from the astral.

"So you have to tell me right now, right this moment...whatever you saw."

(I think... I think we're at a breakthrough, people!)

Night looked at her, her eyes were still purple.

"Who said i got into your mind?" She asked. "I don't chose who's mind to see. I don't control my visions." She said. "You wanna know what i saw? I'll tell you part of it. I saw a man playing violin to his daughter and his wife. I saw a little girl holding a gun. You know what happens next. I saw you Winifed. Isn't that your name?" She asked sadly and turned around walking away.

Rosalinda entered the graveyard and looked around.

Come Rosal. Your deared students are here. Look for them, we'll protect them together.

Rosalinda walked through the graves looking around. A shadow appeared over Rosalinda and she looked back.

Her yell was heard all over the Academy.

Neo ran towards the Graveyard. Goddamnit! I should have known he would go after her.

He entered and saw Rosalinda's shoe next to the angel statue.

"Too... late..." He mumbled.

"I don't kn-" A scream was heard. "OK, what the heck was that all about?" asked Lela. "Lela! It sounds like someone's in trouble." "Or something of the sort."

+

Night said Rosilinda's scream was heard all over the academy. I went with that.

Kami heard a scream come from the school.

"The headmistress!" She yelled out. She ran inside, Ankoku at her heels.

((When you say "green-haired girl" do you mean Neko? XD I just can't tell.))

(( *cackles* i'd guess by most! ))

Gonzo grins sheepishly, scrambling up to the door and screeching, not slipping, around the corner to the dorms. Most of the rooms were closed, he knew Ghost's room wouldn't be ocupied and his own, just don't know about the others... He knocks on the first door of the girls side.

(( Lets just go with that, Gonzo heard the screech accept, he didn't react. ))

((Wow, what does it say about you when you hear a screech in a haunted, zombie-filled, asylum-like school and don't react? XD))

Neko woke up suddenly when she heard the scream. She sat up quickly, and gasped with terror.

"Why is it that whenever I'm sleeping, I always have bad dreams?" Neko muttered, getting changed into her "battle fit" clothes.

When she was all changed, she ran out into the hallway.

"Dang...I can't locate the scream from inside my room...I'm going to have to use magic." She hissed under her breath. She closed her eyes to focus.

Bloodtrace...call.

Nin, kokutan washi...

Kachoufuugetsu, shin wo yuuki...

Kodomo, namidaame...

Yume, akebono buyouka...

She opened her eyes, which were now bright yellow. She darted her eyes everywhere.

"I can't sense the headmistress...no...there's something concealing it...Kami and Ankoku are headed towards her." She noted to herself. She closed her eyes and opened them again, and they returned back to normal.

She ran towards where she had sensed Kami and Ankoku, and saw them running up the staircase.

Kami turned her head when she heard someone. "Neko! Did you hear that?!" She asked her when Neko was running beside them.

Neko nodded. "Yeah, it was just enough to wake me up." She muttered.

(Voila. http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/myalbum/photo.php?lid=1654

I know, I know. It looks horrendous. I tried my best, though... although I might not be able to post page two due to some... er, technical difficulties. Durnit. And page two was where I could actually draw people... something I actually LIKE drawing. [T_T])

She froze, unable to take her eyes of the astral as she walked away. The ground seemed to shake under her, and her feet felt like they were going to give way. Ultimately, she numbly fell on her knees to the ground. Mr. Kurukuu hovered next to her.

"Now come on, dearest! We'll have to stay in the greenhouse with the others in order to discuss other matters at ha-" he trailed off, looking at Winifred.

She had never felt so hollow in her life before, the feeling of such isolation that felt like multiple stabbing knives. She felt herself tremble, and in an instant, she buried her face in her hands once more. The pain of it all was too much to bear.

"Oh, dear." came the gentle voice of Mr. Kurukuu, standing beside her. He put his arm around her shoulder in a reassuring manner. "All will be fine, dear. Oh, don't cry!" he spoke with a smile. She began to sob, but this time, she wasn't being controlled by anyone.

===

"Oh, dear." Miss Leiche muttered as she watched the other two students rush back inside. Looking outwards, she was relieved to see that Ghost had made it outside. She began to run after them, hoping to catch them before anything else happens.

Oh, I hope the elf boy brought the girls outside! I need to tell everyone something important, she thought all in a fluster, finally catching up to the two. She was relieved to see the green-haired girl along with them.

"Oh dear! Am I ever glad to catch up with you!" she spoke worriedly. She intertwined her fingers together. "I know you'd want to find the headmistress. But the matter is simply not that simple, either. Whatever is possessing the building is probably the reason for the trouble, and if we do not exit the building, it will grow upon our own energies!"

"I asked a friend of yours to find the others. Rosalinda is probably being held captive by whatever is possessing the school, but if we are to save her, we must discuss the matter outside!" she spoke hurriedly. "Quickly!"

He kept on knocking on all of the doors when he felt someone run past him. He looked behind him distirbed-like... "No one..." Not even a ghost?... He thought worriedly, shaking his head quickly after and continues knocking on the doors.

--

Ghost smiles and giggles, bouncing on her heels.

(( Yeah! He doesn't react because when he's thinking, he can't basically hear anything!!!... Weird huh? almost like a deep sleep >.> ))

+

Darn butterscotch! My people are all inside. And Miss Leiche said that's bad. I better try to get them out.

Haylee looked at Lela and Shady. Shady nodded. "We should get out of here." she said. "Well, let's get a move on then. I don't feel like being inside a school all day, exspecailly if it's dangerous. Yeah. I can feel it too.I can also tell that at least one of three of us won't leave this school alive."

+

He he... I just made it so at least one of my characaters is gonna die... :evil: mwahahahahahahahaha

=

Shady and Haylee looked at Lela. The both of them were VERY unsettled by what she said. "Well, let's just hold that off as long as possible." said Shady at last. "And get the heck out of here." suggested Haylee.

+

Hmmm... the Gonzo sleep/think thing is odd, I must admit. But it's kind of cool.

As the girls ran up the staircase more, Neko started choking. Kami turned back and helped her, while Ankoku kept watch for whatever might be waiting to ambush them.

"You okay, Neko?" Kami asked, worried.

Neko coughed, but then breathed easier again. "No. We have to get out of here. If we don't, we won't be able to save Rosalinda." She muttered, her eyes darting everywhere.

Ankoku looked at Neko, her face annoyed. "What do you mean?! I can sense her, she's just feet away!" She protested.

Kami stood up and turned to Ankoku. "Ankoku, you know just as well as I do that we have to get outside." She murmured.

Ankoku turned back to the top of the staircase, only steps away. Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, she saw something watching...

Red eyes glared at them, though the other two seemed oblivious. Ankoku shook her head and looked again, this time they were gone.

Kami became worried. "What's wrong?" She asked.

Ankoku growled. "Nothing. Let's just get out of here."

But when they turned around, an eerie voice cackled through all the girls' minds.

Come, my panther. Come, my snow leopard. Come, my lynx.

The girls ran outside lightning fast, terrified at the voice. By the time they were outside with everybody else, Kami and Neko were panting, sweating from fear more than exhaustion. Ankoku, however, just kept her back to the others, looking at the school with wide eyes. The voice appeared suddenly in her mind again.

My little Panther, the Raven has failed. The Nightingale reached her too fast. I'm counting on you. You understand, yes? I can give you the family you never had.

Ankoku gasped quietly, then held her arms as she shook, crying.

((Wintet_Vivaldi: I hope it's okay to use the whole animal thing. I just went with cats for mine. XD))

Masamune got up from the bed and began packing her stuffs.

She was leaving, and that's final. She never liked school, and she never meant to stay long Sprituallya anyway.

When she first heard of this school, she'd thought that this place would be different- more interesting- but that magic apparently didn't last too long. Without a word, she left the school, her blades swinging wildly. Too bad about Rai, though, she really wanted to fight him again. Oh, well Masamune thought, It's not like he's the strongest person in the world anyway. I could find more suitable opponents someday

---

Rai walked back to his dormitory- although he was supposed to be in class, having to cram with a bunch of students and trying to learn things he'd already know is a waste of time. As he reached his dorm room, he saw Shura standing in front of it. "What are you doing here?" he demanded.

Shura eyed him, her expression solemn, much unlike her usually carefree self. "We're leaving this place" she stated evenly.

Shock registered across Rai's face before he could conceal it. "Why all the sudden?"

"I've filled in reports on this place to the headquarters. They agree that this place isn't worth our time. We're leaving. Right now"

Rai nodded. "Let's go then"

The two mystics stood before the gates of Spirituallya, hand in hand. Rai chanted an ancient spell, about to teleport themselves away. Shura cling onto him, as she had no such abilities, they have to leave together. They have not come together, but only because Shura was able to use the teleportation pad in the headquarters, which was not currently available.

As the mystics' form began to fade, Rai glanced at the Academy one last time, and he said "Good Luck, sweet silver. Farewell... until forever"

Neo entered Rosalinda's office looking around her desk. Where is it. Where did she hid it? He looked at her table and saw the little phoenix sad.

"How did she do that?" He asked himself grabbing the phoenix. He turned the cage upside down as the phoenix started complaining. "Soul..." He read.

Night sat down rubbing her temples. Her head was hurting so much. She looked at Winifred, her eyes turned bright lilac again as she held her head tight in pain.

Come to me little one. Come, i know you miss him. I can help you come back to him. A voice said in her head.

He wouldn't want that. Now leave me alone!

Seems like lonelyness is all that you seek.

She froze at that and looked down hugging her knees.

They all died to protect you. They would be better without you.

((am i the nighthingale? just curious o.o))

(@ NightMelody: Yes, you are ^^ To say the least, I was contemplating on making the character designs for each character with the theme of birds. But heh. ^_^ )

(@ theAdept_Rogue: Ya sure you don't want me to PM you the summary? Currently, we are all called to the greenhouse for some important matters.)

Haha, Sir! You are indeed fond of entering other people's minds, no? intruded Mr. Kurukuu, smiling with his eyes shut. Floating over to Night, he gave her a big grin.

"Sorry if I was interrupting a conversation, hon. Sometimes I just feel the urge to just strike up something in the middle of a conversation. Makes things amusing, you know?" he spoke gaily, helping Night up. "Oops! Nearly slipped!" Winifred just looked at the both of them with what resembled a poker face, her composure regained.

"Uh, right." she spoke nonchalantly. Cocking her head to the side, she raised an eyebrow at him. "So... you were gonna discuss something to us inside the greenhouse, right?"

"Oh yes!" he spoke cheerfully in a tone of discovery, slapping his forehead. "Of course, the business at hand! Haha, how age does its damege on the youngest of souls. Moving on," he twirled, turning to the five girls present. He snickered as he noticed the lacking audience. "Ooh, don't we have a crisis here? Ah, well. While waiting for the others, I will teach you a very important technique."

"In the human world, Psychic Telepathy is a practice often deemed as extrasensory, a sense beyond the five. This is particularly normal for species of the psychic type, such as astrals."

He then turned to Night, the smile never leaving his face. "Miss Night made a very spectacular display of that power during her fight with Miss...?" he inquired, looking at Winifred. She sighed, folding her arms.

"No use now," she muttered, looking at him. "Winifred."

"What a lovely name," he spoke, smiling. He then focused his attention to the three. "Miss Winifred. Continuing, aside from Miss Night, whatever lurks the Academy walls has the same useful power; often to intrude one's thoughts and tempt others with the desires of the mind. What I will teach you will counteract the effects of its maneuver."

"Psychic Telepathy is often linked to speaking to one through one's thoughts. This technique will help you direct those thoughts to another person in case of emergencies, as well as to intrude the others' thoughts during an attack. Are you ready?" he spoke turning to the three. When they didn't speak, he smiled.

"And we begin."

===

Running outside, Miss Leiche noticed Ankoku in her state of disillusion. Hugging her, Miss Leiche patted her head. "It's okay, honey! Just don't listen to the thoughts in your head! Keep moving, and we'll find a way together!" she spoke gently, guiding the girl slowly towards the greenhouse. To her relief, the others were already there.

I'm worried about the elf boy and the others inside. Are they okay? Has he found them? Miss Leiche thought worriedly, trudging to the greenhouse with Ankoku. She was still crying, but at least she was safe. A feeling of doubt came through her as she looked back at the Academy. How were they?

"Head towards the others," she spoke once they arrived at the greenhouse. Then, looking back at the Academy, she ran towards it; her drive to keep the others safe flitting across her face.

Please be okay.