Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
NightMelody

Spirituallya Academy - a rp- NEEDS MORE PEOPLE AND TEACHERS!

Gonzo muttered to himself, "I know there was another guy... And that teacher..." He coughs, clearing his throat. Then he screams, "Hellooooo!? Anyone else in the schoooll???" The shout was echoing throughout the school, not the yard.

--

Ghost clicks her tounge to the side of her mouth, accidentially biting on her tounge. "YEEEOUWCH!" She screamed, holding her mouth.

(( X3 just some humor... ))

(( @Rogue: Where's your character? >.> <.< ))

"Hellooooo!? Anyone else in the schoooll???" said a voice. "Gonzo!" said Haylee. "Where is he?" Shady looked at Haylee. " I don't know." then she took a breath. "GONZO?" she yelled.

Ankoku acted like nothing happened, her face nonchalant as if she were bored of the previous events.

"Whatever. Ranting about things that didn't even happen won't get you anywhere." She muttered.

Kami stayed right behind Neko, for some odd reason. She jolted as she realized why, and was silently struggling not to cry at the thought.

Neko's all I have left of him.

(@ the Adept_Rogue: Okay then, I'll send you the summary later.)

Mr. Kurukuu floated over to Ghost, patting her back. "There, there, little one! We'll still have to practice the techniques!" he spoke, accidentally biting his tongue. Pain came across his face.

"YA-OOOOGAH!" he yelled, morphing into fireworks. The others stared at him blankly at that.

Five minutes later...

"Oo-kay, I'm alright, folks!" chimed Mr. Kurukuu. Straightening up the bow on his suit, he regained his teaching composure. Let's begin. You there!" he spoke, pointing at Neko.

"You will be my first volunteer."

===

Miss Leiche skidded to a halt as she saw Gonzo yelling. Relief flooded her once more, and she instantly hugged the boy tightly.

"Thank Goodness you're alright!" she spoke, letting go of him shortly. "Have you found them? Have you found the others?" she spoke worriedly, looking around in a jerky manner.

Neko shot up, and looked around. "M-me...?" She asked uncertaintly.

She sighed and turned to Mr. What'shisface. "Alright, so what do I have to do?" She hesitantly asked, not sure about this.

Winifred looked at the scene still with her poker face, then looked to the side. The astral seemed to be crying, although she seemed to hide it. Winifred gave her a misty-eyed look, then suddenly jolted in discovery.

Of course, she thought, looking at her as she remembered a vision of hers. Her boyfriend's dead. Sighing, she looked back at the little scene between the green-haired vampire and the floating dwarf. Her thoughts began to wander, bumping into places not known before.

She probably loved him a lot. Love, like a distraction which takes your eyes off the prize. And yet...

Looking at her so-called "sister", her eyes just gaped, unblinking.

Even after her loss, there will always be those who will comfort her. Of course she has those. That other astral. The elf boy. Everyone else. She practically has a whole group to back her up.

But me?

She averted her eyes back to Mr. Kurukuu and the vampire. He seemed to be discussing things with her. Sighing, she folded her arms that were dangling at her sides.

I got lied to again. And by something I couldn't even figure out, for that. It's been happening to me more often, to say the least. And that last encounter... she held her right shoulder, wincing a bit. Forcing herself to look back at the scene, she continued thinking.

It's funny to think that I'm surrounded by a world of lies, constantly running away from the things that may harm me. There is no definite person to trust. I can't even run back and beg for mercy, since well... she tightened her grip around her arms. There's nobody to turn back to.

I guess that's the way it's supposed to be. The things I've done... the regrets I've been hiding... her eyes gained that misty property once more. And Dad... he's probably never gonna forgive me for this. This is practically the whole idea of Redemption.

She then looked back at all the others, as few as they were. These people did what they have to do. Must've done some mighty good things, things which would probably make me puke if I start thinking of them. That's why they have each other. They deserve to have someone to lean on. But what about me? What do I deserve?

Nothing. Just because...

She closed her eyes.

No one mourns the wicked.

===

Mr. Kurukuu clapped at the girl's submission. "Ah, yes! Very well, very well! And it seems," he began floating around her, eying her like she was some sort of experiment. He lifted her arms, smelled her hair and moved her head before he was convinced of who she was.

"You are a vampire, nonetheless! This is brilliant!" he spoke, twirling gleefully. Regaining his composure, he faced her once more. "Ahem. Right. Well, it is basic knowledge that a vampire possesses a certain psychic ability to some extent. So dear, this is what you will do."

"I will be the attacker this round. The purpose of the attacker is to intrude your thoughts and collect valuable information from them. The longer it lingers, the deeper the intrusion."

"You must block me out and try to intrude my thoughts before I get too deep within your memories. In order to do so, I want you to concentrate on the most painful memory of your past. Focus on it, and direct the negative energy towards me. You got it? Great!"

"I know it seems hard at first. You'll have to remember every single shred of it, practically reliving it yourself. This technique is a truly painful process. Yet with it, your attacker can no longer take it away from you because you yourself are no longer afraid of it."

"Ready? Let's begin?"

In an instant, his eyes flashed electric blue and he began to dig into her thoughts.

(@ PokeGal: Hopefully I don't sound too demanding, but with this I'll need some of Neko's past. If you don't mind. ^^;; )

+

Okay... I just want my characters to get out of this place as fast as possible. So...

~

"Guys, let's just get out of here!" said Haylee. She was trembling, and looked pale with fright. "Right."

+

That's all I can do as of now.

Neko squinted her eyes shut and concentrated. Already, she could feel the teacher trying to dig in her thoughts. She focused on the one thing...

"Why be forgotten, little girl? I can give you everything..."

"No...that's not what I want. If I'm never forgotten, what about those that will mourn? They will never move on."

"Ha! You really think that will happen?! You're a hated being! A putrid creation of God!"

Neko gasped. "No, just a little bit more..." She growled to herself. She closed her eyes again to concentrate.

"That doesn't matter to me. Putrid or holy, I will protect those I love."

"Oh? Well then, you've failed miserably..."

"...! You didn't!!"

"Yes, I did. Now, will you seek revenge, or go bid them farewell? This is your only chance to kill me, to break the bonds..."

"Screw that! I will find you, be sure of that!"

She ran off back towards her home, only to find the whole inside covered with blood. Her friends, family, all of them were stuck to the wall with swords and daggers holding them in place.

"N...Neko...what's happening?"

Neko turned around to see a little boy, her 5 year old brother. She ran to him, knowing it was too late. She sobbed quietly.

"Neko...why are you...crying?"

Neko shook her head silently, and kissed his forehead. The boy slowly closed his eyes. Neko closed her eyes as well, and sang to him quietly.

"This is what I thought, I thought you'd need me;

This is what I thought, so think me naive;

I'd promise you a heart, you'd promise to keep;

Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep."

Neko started crying when she knew he was dead, knowing that she had nothing now. Nothing here...

And it was all her fault. Her lousy, putrid, vampric fault.

Neko shoved and shoved him out of her mind with the negative energy, crying all the while.

Kami looked at Neko.

"Shouldn't we help her?" Kami whispered to Ankoku.

"This is her ordeal. If she doesn't learn how to deal with her past, she's too weak to deal with the present." Ankoku replied grimly.

Night watched her silently. She had had that same teaching before, along time ago, a time she missed now.

"Lets make a deal." He said to her. "We do this no and afterwards you can kick me into a ant hole. What you say?"

She laughed at the memory of her friend telling that. Aaron, at that time she only knew him as that and she also knew he was terrifyed of ants. He had faced demons, angels, monster and beats and even gods themselves, but no matter how brave he was, he couldn't bare ants.

She got up and looked at them.

"We're waisting time. Even if we are capable of expulsing him out of our minds, he still can reach it long enough to cause damage." Night said. "We've to get togetehr and find a way to stop this. Hiding in the greenhouse will do us no good!" She said.

"I agree." Neo's voice rang inside the greenhouse. He was by the door looking at the others, holding the cage with the phoenix inside. "We need to get Rosalinda back, fas, if they get her soul they'll get access to everyone here."

He explained.

Gonzo struggled, being nearly strangled by the hug. "I haven't found anyone yet... Most... Maybe in their rooms, someone anwsered me.. Girl's voice.." He tried to explain without getting his poor grammar back...

--

Ghost giggles when the teacher exploded. He's a funny teacher. The thought joyfully.

(( Yey... X3 Gonzo's actually standing in the hallway of the dorms... he also shouted in the hallway so Rai should've heard the yell... ))

Lela turned around. "There he is!" she said. Some color returned to Haylee's face. "Gonzo!" she said. "Guys, let's go. I feel like something bad's going on." Haylee began to go towards Gonzo.

+

Haylee's had this bad feeling... I just want to get my characters the heck out of the school building!

"But I swore that there was another student..." He muttered to himself, aimlessly walking to the boy's first dorm and knocked on all of them rapidly.

(( yes. ALL of them >.> fast gonzo. ))

Miss Leiche came up to him, holding his shoulders. "Calm down, dear! I'll help you find him," she spoke, voice as gentle as a mother's. Knocking on a door, she then called out: "Hello? Is anybody there?"

Meanwhile, Winifred listened to what the astral and the guardian spoke. Mr. Kurukuu was too busy teaching the technique, and the others needed to learn it if they were to survive. They depended on each other. They needed to do this.

But her?

"Hey," she spoke, looking at the astral and the guardian. Her eyes were as cold as stone. "If you're really itching to save her, then I'm coming with. They can learn their little technique, save for the big finale. I'll be one of the frontliners." Bringing her hand up, she looked at it angrily before clenching her fist.

"That thing lied to me. I just thought I'd return the favor." she spoke, looking at them with fierce determination.

"Let's do this thing."

===

Mr. Kurukuu was having fun. Although Thought Intrusion was a painful process, he liked it, nonetheless. It was fun. And challenging. Two things he really enjoyed. Plus, by teaching the others this, he'd be able to see his beloved Rosalinda. Oh yes.

So far, he was able to collect some thoughts. But now, the sever negativity he was receiving was beginning to tip him off balance. Although he was able to bypass some strong points, the weak points began to disappear. The vampire was getting stronger.

He tried to bypass it again, this time as a last resort. But in a moment, a swift gesture... and POW! Before he knew it, he flew into the air at such impact. Landing on the ground, a halo of stars began to encircle him. By Jove, he was the proudest teacher ever... if not the dizziest.

"Great show, dear!" he spoke, slightly slurring. "Such... mm, force in shuch an ahttack... vewy nishe... Ooh yes!" he chimed, propping himself up. In a moment, he was up and floating. Heading towards the now-sobbing Neko, he gave her a big hug.

"I know it's painful to remember. But dear, you have conquered them. You have triumphed over your inner demons and faced them. I'm very proud of you." Form peripheral vision he caught the sight of Night, Neo, and Winifred. The girl mentioned something about being a frontliner. Hmm.

"Well, it's over now, dear." he spoke, letting go of Neko. Looking at the three girls left, an idea came to mind. "I know! How about something fun!" he piped in, clapping his hands. "How about a three on three, hmm? You, you, and you," he spoke, pointing at Kami, Ankoku and Ghost.

"Versus me?"

Kami went over to Neko and helped her walk back to where Ankoku was.

Ankoku's mouth, however, was gaping at the teacher's words.

"Either that fall really messed up your head, or your strong." Ankoku guessed.

Neko wiped her eyes and shrugged like her normal self.

"Beats me. It was pretty hard keepin him out, that's for sure." She said casually.

She stepped right by Kami, and whispered in her ear, "I know it sucks, but you have to think of that. Just do your best to keep him out, or he'll learn more than he needs to know."

Night watched the teacher hashe called Kami and Ankoku next.

"He can get inside mind barrier..." She said lowly, remembering how he was able to get through hers. How much did he knew about her, she wondered.

She looked at Winnifred.

"Just one thing Winnifred. Not everyone here is trying to get you, many even share a story similar to yours." She said.

Deep under the Academy.

Rosalinda pulled the chains trapping her once more.

"Why won't you just kill me already?!" She yelled at the man sitted on a chair infront of her.

"Where's the fun on that sissy? Besides, i'm not going to kill without your souls. I need your soul to gain control on everyone in this place."

"Good luck finding it. You're gonna need it!" She spit at him. He chuckled.

"Well... i tend to let theyoungsters on this place find it for me, i mean, they'll need you to beat me!"

Kami looked back at Night.

"Mind barrier? Nah, I use something much more effective and stronger." She replied nonchalantly.

Ankoku smirked. "Trust me, this'll be simple." She chuckled.

I hope.

Kami turned back to the teacher, and overheard Night say something to Winifred.

"Just one thing Winnifred. Not everyone here is trying to get you, many even share a story similar to yours."

Kami sighed in her mind. You have no idea.

((Oh come on, nobody knows the song that Neko sang in her flashback?? XD I'm extremely addicted to it.))

(@ PokeGal: Argh. Unfortunately, I don't. >.< Lovin' the lyrics, though!)

"Well..." Winifred muttered,albeit stunned by what the astral had said. How could she... did she see...? Shaking it off, she crossed her arms as she turned away from her. "You know what? Screw this. I just wanna get my hands on whatever the freak it is."

"Hu, so my students will be skipping class today?" Mr. Kurukuu mused, bobbing up and down cheerfully as he floated in the air. Halting the bobbing movement, his whisker-like mustache shooting up in enthusiasm. "Very well! I guess I'll just give you little dears a little something to help you on your mission."

Landing on the ground softly, he closed his eyes as his mustache seemed to gain a life of its own. The ends lit up as if light passed through them, with light spheres forming around him. They slowly floated above each present in the greenhouse, with the light from the spheres shining upon them before they disappeared. Mr. Kurukuu chuckled, his whiskers swaying along.

"As much of a professional I am at my craft, I could only do so much in this situation. Those little 'gifts', as I like to call them... can only be activated within the direst of times." he spoke, bobbing up and down once more. "You'll have to find out what they do when opportunity strikes. Oh! I almost forgot..."

Twirling towards Night, he handed her some green glowing gems. "I'll need you to hand these out to the others when you see them."

((It's Kiss My Eyes And Lay Me To Sleep by AFI. :) ))

Ankoku giggled. "Pretty lights." She chimed, whilst Kami just looked back at the school.

I'll do whatever it takes...I'll burn the damned place down if I have to. This is the school that took Blade's life, and I plan on extracting revenge.

Night looked at the teacher and nodded she turned around and gave a crystal to each one of the students there. She looked around and noticed Neo was already gone, again...

(i know short. I won't be answering much in this next week, end of highschool exams.)

(( ah ah, don't worry. Monday i'd be concentrating on summer hw .-. ))

Ghost lifts up the crystal into the light. "What's the crystal called? It's pretty!"

+

OK, I'm going to quit this RP soon, I think, since I'll be off Amaranth for a while. However, it may take a while.

~

Lela looked at Shady and Haylee. "I'm sorry." she said to Shady, and Haylee looked confused. "For what?" she asked. Lela just looked at Haylee. "I'm apologizing to her for something that's none of your buisness." Lela looked at Shady. "I think this place has almost kind of changed me, made me realize the wrong things I've done. However, if we stand around and wait we'll probually get caught by some evil spirit or something. I don't know, I don't want to know, but I want to understand what's up with this place. Plus, just because I've realized the wrong things I've done doen't necarilly mean I won't do anything like them again. Now I sugest the two of you go before I decide to make sure my vision means either of you die." Haylee stood there speachless, Shady looked shocked but nodded. "I'm going to try to figure out what's happening. But don't think that means I'll try to stop it." Lela's words scared Haylee, but Shady seemed to understand. "Let's go." she told Haylee.

+

OK, hopefully that opens up a bit more room for me to do things.

oh, and I'm sorry if I changed Lela's character too much.

((hey people, don't let this rp die...))

Rosalinda pulled her chackles again one more time,looking forward to the man walking side to side. That man wasn't her brother, not anymore, she wans't sure if there was anything of him left in there.

"Tell me Rosal, where you hid it? Where you hid your soul?" He asked.

She smirled. "And spoil you the thrill of finding it youself? Never."

He looked at her.

"I'll let the youngsters of the school find it for me. I'm sure they will soon enough." He said and with a smile he kissed his sister's cheek disappearing in the air.