Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
NightMelody

Spirituallya Academy - a rp- NEEDS MORE PEOPLE AND TEACHERS!

He stopped before the door as he thought for a moment. How was he going to let them know. Surely he be held responsible if anyone here was hurt by him. He walked inside his gaze lost in thought. He sat down where orginally was.

Whats next? Who else knows of it.

He looked up to the Headmistress. Should he explain now or wait. He was unsure but she had to know since it was her place after all. He began to speak calmly. "Headmistress forgive my mishappenings about early. If you wish i could explain now or I can wait to explain it later." He bowed his head then raised it.

He looked around at all the students and sighed. Surely it was his duty to protect them but all them it be a bit hard. The Anagi in the area was bad enough but with Hudian in the area he knew things would only get worse.

Hudian power is that similar to my own. How am i going to find him if he is here.

"No need for explanations, so shut it, we'll talk about that whe i finish giving everyone a small punishment..." Rosalinda said looking at Keno. She already knew about it. She watched Night sit down and looked at Gonzo who was asleep.

"Gonzo... sweetheart..." She started calmly with a smirk on her face. "GET UP! NO TIME FOR SLEEPING! If you wanted to sleep you wouldn't had gone with the rest to visit the graveyard!" She yelled at him.

She was unpleased, very unpleased. There was still missing people she wanted to shout at.

He nodded as he wish to only follow her orders least for now. He sat there patiently awaiting the others. He was uneasy though but not by the headmistress something else bothered him but he didnt let it show.

Least my sister Nia isnt here she be balling her eyes out or worst trying to yell at her. A sweatdrop came down his face at the thought.

He took a deep breath and exhale softly to calm himself. No need to panic or do anything rash time will come where action is required. He picked the pebble from his robe up gently rolling it in his hand. Trying to pass time thinking what his next coarse of action was.

Challenges await. I will defeat them.

((What happened to Tei and Adept? have they quited the rp?))

Sad'rian just kept leaning back on the chair waiting for the rest of the students to come.

Mina walked up the stairs pulling the bag behind her, she got tired of waiting for Sad'rian. Now she was looking for him inside the Academy.

She found it odd to see such a big school so empty. Where was everybody? She kept walking, she desliked places this empty, she needed people.

She walked through the hallway pulling Sad'rian's heavy bag behind her making alot of noise. She got to a hallway and just stoped staring at the wall.

Why is there a door here with number 13 over it? She thought.

A sound, almost like a cry made her look back, she saw nothing, when she looked back to the door to open it she noticed it was gone.

Must be imaginating... She thought and shrugged, she returned walking through the hallways looking around.

Kami couldn't focus on the headmistress as she followed her inside. She didn't care she was in trouble, she didn't care that Rosalinda was likely to have her head explode any second.

She looked at Neko, a worried and terrified look on her face.

Where was Blade?

Neko looked back at her, her face solemn.

"I don't know. I can't sense him, but I wouldn't be able to anyways with all these people." Neko whispered.

That made Kami decide. "Headmistress!" She blurted out. "I need to go back out there immediately!"

With that, she ran out of the room. She didn't care what the madwoman would break this time-she wanted to find Blade. One thought worried her beyond imagined.

In this realm, your immortality is removed.

Kami stopped when she reached the middle of the cemetery. Tears were already falling from her red eyes, and she had to stop to catch her breath. Feeling that she wouldn't ever see him again, she fell to the ground, and held her knees.

"Dangit, Blade. What do I have to do to get you back?" Kami whispered through her tears.

Suddenly her sobs became louder.

"I should've known! I should've known that it was all a lie! Do you find it fun?! You had no idea how much pain it caused me last time! Why'd you go through all of this just to hurt me again?! WHY?!" She screamed.

"Maybe he's not trying to hurt you..." A sad male voice was heard behind Kami.

The hooded man was standing right behind her. The wind was making his face visible inside the hood he used, a gray sad left eye with no pupile, and badages all around his face, only his left eye and his mouth uncovered. A long messy dark blue bang was seen.

"Maybe, whatever controls the spirits in this grounds kidnapped the boy you're looking for. Many people has disappeared on this grounds, And it was the sikis who had captured them..." He said still looking at her.

Rosalinda sighed annoyed.

"Someone go get Kami before she disappears or worst, dies..."

Kami looked at the man. "Who are you?! At least tell me that! If it weren't for you showing up that day, Blade would still...he'd..." Kami trailed off. She knew that whoever this man is, he didn't appear just to get Blade. No, if he were after that, he'd...

Neko gasped. She turned towards the door. "Kami!" She yelled. She ran out of the door without another word, and ran outside, trying to find her.

"Nonononononono...please tell me she didn't just think that..." Neko stressed to herself.

Kami soundlessly got up. She went to the cemetery crypt again, but didn't enter. She raised her hands, light coming from them. Suddenly, the light turned black. She looked up.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are..." Kami chanted evilly.

((O_O Kami gone demon!!!! Except, notice how there were no spasms? That's cause she didn't even fight it, she wanted to go berserk. Oh, yeah, it's ON. X3))

Sad'rian run after Neko, he had a feeling something bad was going to happen. He just knew it.

He followed Neko as he also looked for Kami. He noticed the light coming from the cript and remembered she was there before, he ran there and got inside as he saw Kami.

"Kami..."

Ah drats! He steped back when he understood what had just happened to Kami.

((Hey pokegal, you know if the others, Tei and Adept are going to come back to rp?))

"What's your name?"

She looked up at the boy whoa had asked her the question. Shadow Dancer, she thought, catching his scent. Her eyes hardened. Yet another untrustworthy breed. How many freaks actually attend this school?

"I have no name." she spoke coldly, and turned away from him. The boy then ran back to the cemetery, following the girl who tried to introduce herself. Another scent caught her nose.

I knew it, she thought, closing her eyes. The astral went berserk. Just as I thought. Sighing, she leaned back on her chair. Since she was bored and had nothing to do, she just watched the Sorcerer dude as he seemed to be in intense thought.

He sighed and tilted his head back. Surely he shouldnt interfer but something told him that if he didnt help it be a bigger mess. Plus who knows if Hudian would appear. He stood up slowly. "I'll take care of this quickly headmistress. A simple sleep spell should help." He sighed

Kids now a days they dont know how to control themselves

With that he pulled out his book as he quickly disappeared in a red cloud. The cloud disapated as quickly as he did. He appeared before Kami as a large red cloud formed around him. His face serious as every.

"Do not make this hard child and settle down. I promise I'll help you out just you need to think before you act!" He said placing his hand his mask. He didnt want to but if the child didnt control herself he would have to take action by force.

Child I hope you listen.

His hand began to crackle a red glow the shere amount of energy was enough to bring down even the largest person who didnt know how to put a barrier. He didnt want to harm the Kami. His eyes set on Kami one that looked into them as they glowed red would see only terror. This was his hope that he scare the child enough to back down.

Gonzo jumped at the Headmisstress yelling at him, and only ends up standing on his feet, "Hrm?... It's soo.... Boring waiting for the others..." He mumbled to himself, sitting back down, he just sat there, his eyes staring forward.(he's on the left side of the room X3 if he's staring at the girl with no name, don't worry he's always blank... blank in mind even...)

She rocked on her seat boredly. This is useless, she thought, looking out the window. The astral was making a scene, just as she predicted. I don't need those dumb predictions to know that this was gonna happen.

A twinge of guilt erupted in her chest. She glared at it. No, I am NOT helping them. Another twinge. It ain't my business. If someone gets killed because of that berserk astral, I won't care. And another, and another. She scowled.

Dangit, fine! I'm going to help those stupid freaks! she thought angrily. Turning to the headmistress, she spoke nonchalantly, "Trouble in the graveyard. If I were you, since you're the headmistress and all that junk, I suggest that you go check it." She waited for the headmistress to reply, then went outside.

She could still remember the way to the graveyard. She seriously didn't intend to be involved in this. "What a surprise," she spoke dully, pulling out her gun. "What's next, the earth suddenly shaking?"

At the exact moment, the ground rumbled. Stunned, she took a few steps back; with clumps of rock emerging from the earth. She growled. "I HATE THIS FREAKIN' SCHOOL!" she yelled, taking a look at the floating rocks. In a small experiment, she lifted her hands up. The rocks followed.

"Aw, crud. First fire, and now this." she spoke in irritation. Looking at Kami, she sighed; putting her gun back in its holster and rooting herself into a fighting stance. "Whatever."

A cluster of earth encircled her as she headed for the demon.

Kami looked up, her eyes suddenly normal. She looked around, confused, and looked at the people standing in front of her. "What? Huh? I don't...?" Kami muttered to herself. Suddenly, her face had a mixture of relief and terror.

"She got out." Kami whispered.

A slightly evil giggle emenated from no where in particular. "Exactly, girl. Wow, I forgot how much fun this is!" The voice chimed wickedly.

Suddenly, an apparition of a black-haired girl appeared out of no where, floating in the air. "Now, I just can't seem to recall how long it's been. You sealed my soul inside of yourself, hm, 100 years ago, maybe?" The girl wondered to herself. "Although it's likely you can't remember anything since vampy boy and the green-haired wonder found you." She giggled.

Kami smiled. "Ankoku, you never learn." She chimed half-seriously to herself."

Ankoku looked at Kami. "Oh? You no longer hate me?" She pondered.

Kami waved her hand up. "I'll forgive you if you leave this place." She said.

Ankoku waved her hand in response. "Fine, fine. I'll leave this place, but I'll be waiting for you back home."

Like that, she disappeared.

Kami turned around, her face red from embarassment. "Sorry about that. Guess that's what happens when your older sister is a scientist, huh?"

((Oh noes. >3< No more demon Kami. At least, not in this story. No, the sisters will wreak havoc in another RP someday. :evil:))

Th girl scoffed, with the rocks dropping back into the ground. After shooting a cold glare at everyone present, she spoke, "I knew this was useless." Waving her hand, she turned back to the Academy.

"If I were you guys, I'd go to the office. Seems like Miss Frizzle wants a bone to pick with us." And like that, she disappeared into the Academy.

(Ankoku? XP So, is Kami also going to be in Legends of Nerimue? Just wonderin' ^^)

((Winter_Vivaldi:No, Ankoku just got tired of waitin. XD))

Kami giggled. "Ms. Frizzle? I just call her, 'The Fado-inator."

"Kami, you add 'inator' to everything."

Kami turned around. She smiled. "Blade!" She started to hug him, but he held her back.

"Hold it. I need to save my breath for explaining to the motorhead." Blade sighed.

((:3 Chu~! Blade's back!))

(you know i was hoping for more of a reaction to his action o.e but its like he wasnt even noticed)

He sighed as he let his energy fade. He began to walk back to the office. He was happy nothing bad happen. But he wish it never did. His left hand twitched as he walked back. He knew he should of discharged it on a nearby stone or something but he didnt want to frieghten anyone.

Least nothing bad happen to her.

He sat back down where he was suppose to be. He then put his book away. Awaiting the punishment from the headmistress. "Why do i feel like its going to get even worse today."

Punishment from her cant be as bad as Master's

((Kami's just one of those girls who doesn't pay attention to things around her. XD))

Kami skipped back to the room, she didn't give 2 port-a-potties about what the headmistress said now. Neko met her and Blade outside the door, and she hugged him.

Kami made a pouting face. "Your cousin can hug you but I can't?" She complained.

"She doesn't squeeze the life out of me." Blade muttered.

BAM

"Ow, why'd you do that Kami?!" Blade moaned.

"S'what you get!" Kami replied, then continued skipping. With a sigh, Neko dragged Blade-with-a-huge-bump-on-his-head into a seat in front of the port-a-potty lady.

((I actually feel bad for Rosalinda. XD "Ms. Frizzle", "Fado-inator", "Motorhead", and now "Port-a-potty Lady". Even though I made 3 of them. XD))

@ Keno_Morgar: Don't worry. We can't control what's happening in an RP... it practically has a mind of its own. ^^

@ PokeGal: At least she has Mr. Poppalipacorapoopoolipadolinverylyev Kurukuupikusurukuribonopolopococo to comfort her. XD

Anyway, the RP!

===

She was back on her seat again, rocking back and forth once more. Although it wasn't dark, she felt more disoriented than ever. Why me? she thought bitterly, looking at the amulet. -mn that lady! If I get my hands on her, I'll make sure that I'll have her severed head in one hand when I'm through.

She had recently experimented with water and air. She could manipulate them, as expected... but that didn't mean she wanted to do it. The amulet was turning her into a freak. Just like those astrals, vampires, elves, sorcerer and shadow dancer. It was unbearable.

I hate you, Miss Leiche. she thought with much hatred. I don't know who the freak you are or what the freak you are, but I'm going to find you, and I'm going to hunt you down.

Her blood curdled as she heard a soft giggle.

Honey, I'm afraid that isn't necessary.

Looking back into the window, Miss Leiche's reflection shone in it. She smiled a mysterious smile, as if she knew a secret. Winking, her reflection disappeared. The girl's face contorted in horror, shortly before she buried her face into her hands.

What do you want me to do?!

(Hmm, who is the mysterious Miss Leiche? And why dos she seem to take interest on little miss nameless? XD)

Kami saw the un-named girl put her face in her hands. She walked over and said, "Something wrong?"

Neko looked at Kami from a ways away. "Kami..." She muttered, then looked at Blade. "That girl isn't a big fan of any of us. It's hard, but I can get a little bit of a reading. And in her book, we're all freaks." Neko muttered to Blade.

"Says the girl who doesn't even have a title..." Blade muttered in agreement.

Looking up from her hands, she shot an icy glance at the two vampires. "Says the one who has the burden of bearing one."

Looking back down, she started massaging her temples. She had a name, she was sure. Yet that certain name was forgotten after all those years of pain and betrayal... eventually losing its worth. What was the use of having a name when it had been wronged so many times?

Was this the reason why she thought that she could actually find herself here? Was she supposed to turn into some freakazoid? No, she thought bitterly. I'm pretty darn sure that ain't it.

Sweetie, stop fooling yourself. Accept your fate.

It was that wretched woman again. Standing up, her topaz eyes hardened as she started yelling at the top of her lungs. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!"

The ground shook. The air whirled violently. Water burst out from the faucets, and her lighter flickered on and off.

((guys u ghave to give Rosalinda a break... and... -gets pushed away-

Rosalinda: If that mrs... idk what's his name gets even near me an inch, winter, i'm kicking his *** back to Jupiter!!

hey Rose! No pushing ur creator!!))

Rosalinda watched them as they came back, one by one. She sighed looking at them.

"Do you ever wonder why i make this rules?" She just asked. She wanmted to yell, to burst their ears with her shouts, but there was no use in it. "As many of you as noticed this Academy is haunted by many creatures of unknown origins. Some are the people who died and disappeared in this school, some were brought by a starnge entety that seems to just wonder our Academy." She kept saying.

"They don't feel tempted to attack inside the Academy, and they can't get in the dorm's wing..."

"WHAT U WANT FROM ME?" She heard the nameless girl yell.

She walked near the girl as the air whirled around her. She had seen that befiore, seemed like the girl was achieving control over elements, she also knew how to stop that, the same way her father did with her. She slowly created a barrier around the nameless girl stopping the water and putting complelty out her lighter, then Rosalinda lifted her hand up and slaped the girl.

"Get a hold of yourself girl." She just said.

Username:Keno_Morgar

Character Name: Nia

Character Age: 223

Breed:Elf

Looks: Very young Blond hair Green eyes,

Secundary breed (if he has): Wolf

Main Job: Healer

2nd Job: Wizard (gets from Keno)

3rd Job: Herbaslim

Background history (if you wants, small sinopsys): At a young age she was capture by humans and was experimented on by their sick pleasures. She now being partially wolf cause of this. She was found by Keno when he explored the town and found her in a house being abused. He then saved her from the place and took her under his wing as a sister. She tries never to leave his side when possible. Like werewolves under the full moon her body takes a transformations. But her skin doesnt change only her eyes and teeth. Along with her temperment.

Personality (stick to it): Very friendly as long as people are to her. Shes soft but if anyone goes after Keno she becomes extremely protective.

Likes: cute things, reading, trying new spells out that she never did before. Staying with keno

Deslikes: Rude people, blood even though she seen alot before.

Weaknesses: Her fraile body because of the experiment led to extreme exhaughtion if she used spells to often

Strenghs: Very agile, good sense of hearing, the able to read one thoughts

Elements controlled (if so): minor bits of earth and wind

Weapons: Punch Daggers, (Rarely uses them unless shes protecting someone)

Faction (if wishes to enter one):

Nia walked to the gates she knew she sensed Keno inside she had to find him she missed him so. Without a second thought of anything else around her she ran through the gates.

Brother whyd did you leave me with the creepy old coot

She looked around ran in inside the school. As she did she slipped on something on the floor. She slid across the floor as she then smacked into the door where they were. "Ow that hurt." she said as she began to sniffle. "Stupid floor my shoes werent made for this."

Keno blinked suddenly hearing the voice. He looked at the door where the noise came from. "It cant be her." He rubbed his temple thinking it was just his imagnation. Surely she couldnt of found him now

I left her with Master surely he couldnt loose her.

He sighed shaking his head it couldnt be her. He sat there letting anyone else to open it. He didnt need to coarse.

Kami suddenly snarled. "Then why the heck do you continue to let people come here and die?!"

Neko growled in agreement with her, whlie Blade stayed quiet. That only made Kami edgier. No, that wasn't the word...

It made her scared. Blade wasn't like that. He was headstrong, and thick in the head too. He was usually the first one to snap at something like this. Kami was freaking out, although she did her best to keep it hidden.

@ Rosalinda: But Mr. Poppalipacorapoopoolipadolinverylyev Kurukuupikusurukuribonopolopococo loves you! XD Oh, and that's a bad choice of words there. He loves taking visits to planet Jupiter! (Or any other planet, for that matter. I have a feeling he goes there to annoy more people... XD)

===

Her cheek felt raw where Rosalinda slapped her. But that wasn't the least of her problems. No, she was starting to lose consciousness.

No! she thought desperately. No, no no no no no... She had to stay conscious. As long as she was conscious, she was alert. But fatigue began storming her body. Her head felt like helium was being pumped into it, and her chest cramped like crazy.

-mn it, I have to stay conscious... she thought, clutching her chest. Her vision was failing. And before she knew it, she blacked out.

Without others knowing, a woman stood behind the walls; as if she was waiting for someone. Miss Leiche sighed.

"She needs to learn not to fight it," she spoke. A jade amulet hung from her neck. "In the end, she'll be the one to benefit from it."

With that, the woman disappeared.