Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
NightMelody

Spirituallya Academy - a rp- NEEDS MORE PEOPLE AND TEACHERS!

==================================================

Shady ran as quickly as she could, with Haylee trailing behind. She stoped in her tracks when she saw the head mistress.

Neko looked around. "What is it?! What do I need to chop?" Neko muttered, looking around.

Blade stopped at the sight of the headmistress, and let Kami down. Kami silently looked back at the entrance. Neko... Kami thought.

Ghost turned on her heels. "Hmm? What's wrong?..." She tilts her head, walking slowly down the passage way.

--

Gonzo stops at the top of the stairs, staring at the headmistress' feet, running to where his stack of books are and resumes doing what he was doing earlier. Trying to figure a way out to get to the second shelf without breaking the whole thing. He holds a thumbtack, taking the dagger without the paper and stabbing the thumbtack into the paper's hole made by the dagger. "Resume doing what you were doing." he mutterd to himself.

((have a chance for killing Ghost because she's actually alone with Neko and Neo, only walking. yes walking. to the stairs. X3))

(Before Neo tells everyone to run.)

Onslaught. Mental stability deterioration. Hm. the girl thought dully as she listened to Night read out from the book. Looking up, she took a big whiff of all the scents.

Astrals. Vampires. Elves. Half-breeds. Humans. Lots of freaks died here, I guess. Looking at the blood-stained walls, something within her seemed to feel a strange attachment to them. Strange, those stupid visions aren't coming to me, she thought, moving towards the walls.

Is it over? I wonder... Something within her pulled her towards the walls, like an irresistible urge the kept on coming. On whim, her hand brushed against the red surface.

I wonder if...

Suddenly, some sort of psychic wind blew the loose strands of her bangs around; her pupils growing smaller until only the whites of her eyes remained.

"Jameson! Do something! Don't just stand there?" yelled a blonde-headed girl with pointy ears. Scraping at the walls, some others kept on kicking at them. She got red in the face as she saw the boy sitting cross-legged on the floor.

"There's no escape..." he mumbled. "There's no escape... there's no escape... there's no escape..."

"What are you saying?" the girl yelled. "The others have died already... we can't just die like that!"

The boy mumbled something incoherent.

"Jameson! Are you listening to me?"

The boy began to laugh maniacally, looking at the blood-stained floors. The others seemed to pale, inching away from him.

"Maybe... maybe you don't have to." Another crackle of murderous laughter, then the boy stood up with shaded eyes. "I could...assist the process further!"

"What the heck are you talking about, Jameson?" piped in a brown-haired boy. "You... you're out of your mind!"

"Oh, am I?" Jameson spoke, his eyes revealed. They were as red as blood. "Maybe I'm the sane one here. The Academy told me all about you... you guys are just trying to find the exit so you could leave me here! Well, I will not allow it!"

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"THE ACADEMY LIVES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...."

"The Academy... lives?" the girl mumbled, pulling back from the wall. Looking at her hands, some of the dried blood was on it. Shaking her head violently, she looked up at the wall angrily. "Is this some kind of joke?! First the visions, now this!"

"Your psychic capabilities are progressing," Miss Leiche murmured. "The longer you stay here, the more they increase."

"Wow. I'm a psychometric freak." she mumbled, kicking the wall. Looking back up, she raised her eyebrow slightly. But what did he mean by the Academy lives? Is he actually suggesting that...

Her train of thought broke as various yelling was heard throughout the room telling the others to run. Nodding at Miss Leiche, the two ran back to the passageway; with the passage's secrets unrevealed.

What if the Academy is actually, the girl thought as they ran. ...Alive?

(Starting the character sheet now! Hopefully I didn't mess the characters up. -_-")

(I guess I'm going to insert a new character here- hope it won't mess up the story)

Username: theAdept_Rogue

Character Name: Shura

Character Age: unknown

Breed: Mystic

Looks: Looks like a girl in her younger teens. Quite tall, pale, Silverish hair and have a strange tattoo below her left eye nad on her right hand. Very boyish

Main Job: Spirit

2nd Job: Acrobatist

3rd Job: Fighter

Background history: Like Rai, not very much is known about her. They know each other since a very long time

Personality: Don't-carish, and tends to be fierce towards people she just know

Dislikes: ?

Weaknesses: Unknown

Strenghs: Unknown

Elements controlled: Water and thunder

Weapons: A fishing rod utilized as a whip

Faction: Neutros

Rai stripped a piece of cloth from his robe to bandage his left eye before he walked out of the room after most of the others have left. What now? he wondered to himself. As he walked towards the exit, Rai disappeared, and reappeared a few metres ahead. Since he can control his own existence, doing this was as easy for him as it is to blink for others.

When he reached halfway, he suddenly stopped. "What are you doing?" he asked. A form materialize behind him, taking shape of a girl.

"I thought you'd realize it sooner" she smirked at him.

"Idiot, I know you're there from the start. It just occured to me to ask you what you've been doing the whole time"

"Nothing" The girl faded, transforming into air.

Rai frowned and continued to walk towards the exit.

"You never change, Shura..." Rai whispered and teleported directly to the library.

((I'm gonna send Neko and Ghost to the enfermery))

Neo pushed everyone out of the passageway closing it behind him. But this time he decided to stick around, the accident was still to hapen, the black substance that was now appearing in the chamber walls would be responsible for it.

Rosalinda knew exactly where they came from, they came from the torture chamber where 7 years ago she found a boy in a state behond insanity. She never knew of the existance of that chamber till she found him down there. Still she didn't saw them leaving the passegeway, just appearing behind the shelves.

Rosalinda sighed, Just play dumb Rosal. They did nothing wrong. A male voice rang on her head. She shook her head.

"I was wondering where you guys were." She said. "I didn't saw you behind the shelves. When you finish here go find me in my office, I took the liberty of removing the skeleton from here, and i've contacted the autorities cause of it." She walked away rubbing her head. I must be getting tired... I'm starting to hear voices... She thought.

"What just happened?" Night whyspered to herself.

Night watched the headmistress walk away, she was expecting some shouting, they had been caught right handed breaking the rules, still the headmistress did nothing.

She felt a strange energy and looked towards the shelves behind them. She could swear she was listening some whyspers coming from behind the shelves.

"Can you guys...?!" She didn't finish her sentence, at theat exact moment the earth shook violently. The books fell from the shelves as two of the shelves fell one towards Neko and the other towards Ghost.

Night saw Neo pulling Neko off the way but the shelve hit her legs trapping Neko under it, the oither one caught Ghost by her waist also trapping her under it, probabling breaking a couple of bones.

The ground stoped shaking.

"&$%#!" Neko cursed under her breath. Like her brother, she wasn't fully immortal, she was reminded that again due to the pain. Kami ran over to her, but did nothing.

"Neko!" She cried. "Are you okay?! I could..." She trailed off.

Blade stopped her by placing his hand on her shoulder, and Kami walked away. Blade tried to lift it off, then turned to her. He tried to lift the bookshelf and failed.

"Dang, I almost asked you to help." He half-chuckled. Neko grinned, then winced. A large piece of wood had pierced her left leg, and it was bleeding badly.

Blade covered his nose. "Can't you make that bleeding of yours stop at least? I can't concentrate on lifting this thing."

Neko remained silent, but shook her head. She grabbed her leg and writhed around, trying to get out. Suddenly, she screamed as another piece of wood cut her other leg.

"&$%#!!! &$%#&$%#&$%#!!!!" She hissed, and stopped moving her legs.

((No, I'm not trying to kill Neko. I just felt that I was focusing too much on Kami. Oh, and in the game, Kami or Neko could be a playable character. :3 Pick whicheve))

~*Aidan von Talen :: The Library*~

He walked briskly to the library some more hours before sunset. He noticed a strange silence on his surroundings. Then a strong earthquake rambled as he walked. Not seeing any protection from what may fall from above, he instead took his chance to run towards the library. He almost lost his balance on his way, but luckily he maintained his balance. He opens the door and enters the library. The earthquake mysteriously halts like a person bumping to a wall. He sees the library in a complete mess. The shelves fell down to each other like dominoes. "Now...what happened here?". He took out his ring and went to see if there is someone in danger. "Anyone....trapped?" He shouts in the air. He walked carefully and with caution. He also felt dizzy. How he wished that he never gone through the quake by simply running. He shouts loud than ever. "I know something...or someone is there. I can hear you. Speak so that I can find you." He can feel that somebody is near his location.

((ooc: someone needs to respond))

Neo watched the girl yell in pain, if he didn't pull her the wood would had pierced her lungs.

"That's... why... i said... to leave... the room..." He said. He placed his hands over the shelve and helped Blade take it off Neko. "Look at the b-bright side... you saw that... cage with spikes on the walls, the one that was... inside the torture chamber? T-that's what was... supposed to fall... over u..."

He walked rightly after he was done there to ghost and started lifting the shelve of her.

Night watched the whole scene rather shocked. She looked at the end of the shevles and saw a black od liquid on it. Again she heard the whyspers, this time louder and louder till she heard one thin phrase.

It has hunger. Let us feed, help us, join us. She heard, looked around looking for what had said that then her eyes fell over the black liquid that disappeared rightly after.

Night heard someone yell away from them and looked towards there.

"Is anybody there?" She yelled back at the voice.

(edit: i didn't saw stardale's post, so i edited it to answer at his post :P)

Kami heard the whispers as well, and stared at the black liquid. "Is that...blood?" Kami whispered, looking at it.

~

"Well, it's better someone who's half immortal to face this, right?" Neko muttered, grabbing her bleeding leg. For some reason, her powers were on the frit, since she couldn't stop the bleeding.

Blade looked at her then turned to Neo. "What she really means is thank you." He told him.

As Neo walked off, suddenly Neko had a dizzy spell that wasn't even regular with all this blood-loss. Colors flashed everywhere, and then her vision shattered like a mirror as she passed out. Kami ran over and started shaking her shoulders, but Neko didn't respond.

((Again, not trying to kill Neko. "No pain, no gain" right? ;) ))

Ghost gasps at what happend, trying to push the bookshelf up. "Eek! This thing is heavy..." She breaths heavily when under the bookshelf.

--

Gonzo's eyes turn wide, jumping down from the windowsill, running very quickly to Ghost. Pulling the bookshelf upwards. Inbetween yanks he says something to Ghost. "Ghost... Are you... Alright?..." He lifts the bookshelf atleast a few inches over Ghost, who's sprawling and screaming. "No I'm not alright, I have a broken rib bone and it hurtsssss!" She hissed back at Gonzo from under the bookshelf. (just to explain, ghost is a tom-boy and sometimes acts like a girly-girl. and tries to act tough at most points.) Ghost stops moving, something touched her foot. She turns her head slowly. "E-E-Erm... I-is there s-spiders in thease... B-Bookshelves?..?.." She shudders, her eyes wide and looking in the depth of the bookshelf...

((gonzo can be playable, ghost, nah she can be a side character that just dies X3 and such humorous for the group...))

Sad'rian coughed as he looked around at all of the shelves that had fall down. He saw Gonzo lifting the shelve where ghost was trapped under and ran there helping him lift the shelve up freeing Ghost.

"Don't worry. It's just a book, no spiders." Sad'rian informed as he helped removing her from under the shelve.

Mina ran around the shelves looking for the headmistress or a teacher. Had the headmistress left the room already when the earth shook? Or not really? She pumped into a man with really blue eyes, it had been the one who asked if there was anyone there, and looked at him. He looked like a teacher.

She didn't bothered to explain what was going on and just grabbed his hand and pulled him behind her. Follow me! Follow me! She thought as she pulled him towards where the group was. She wrote in a hurry in her notebook and handed it to the teacher. "Hurt students!" It said.

((in case u didn't understand, Mina pulled Aidan to where they were.))

~*Aidan von Talen :: The Library after the quake*~

A young girl, perhaps a student, bumped to his back as he was searching for someone. Up to his surprise, he dropped his quill pen and his notebook. He frowned as he picked the things up. All in a sudden, the young girl pulled his hand and brought him towards a group of people. "Don't do that next time, or I will have you in detention!" he scolded the girl, in a slightly angry manner. A devastating sight he saw as some where trapped under the bookshelves. "Hold on there. We shall help you out!" He tried to lift the first shelf, but unfortunately, it was much heavier than what he has expected. He made another attempt, and another, but he is still unsuccessful. He looked at the remaining people beside him. "Why don't you guys put yourselves to good use? Help me here!" He shouted out loud and went back to lift the bookshelf. A heavy shelf, per se. He placed his quill pen and notebook on the floor and stretches his hands.

Ghost took in a great deal of non- wheezing deep breath, even though the air was dusty. "Ouch, my stomache hurts also my back... Man..." She sits up, putting her hands up to help Gonzo and Sad'rian hold up the bookshelf, her hands are shaking alot because of pain but she's still holding the bookshelf up a great deal of inches.

--

Gonzo breathed a sigh of relief. "Good, glad you're not dead." Ghost looks at him with a cold stare, then her head falling forward, her hands dropping and her head falling to the ground. She fainted with the amount of blood she's lost. Gonzo motioned to move the bookshelf aside, pushing it a ways away from Ghost and hoping not to slam Sad'rian's fingers he waits until he can drop the bookshelf.

--(oh noes a flashback in ghost's head :o)--

A small girl is sitting on her front porch, her hand on a post and her head down, her feet dangling down from the porch.

A taller boy, with blonde hair hanging to his shoulders stands behind her. "Hey... Are you alright?..." He asks with a small tone, his blue eyes look gentally and caring down at the little girl.

She shakes her head violently 'no.' There are tears on her face... *the flashback fades*

--

(( :) I gave a flash back >.> <.< oh noes ghost's fainted. ))

(BEHOLD! The gruesomeness of my sloppy artistic skills:width=100http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/79/m_b5d6788ac8e149f289738d00e90a187e.jpg[/img])

(I feel so ashamed. T_T That's Rose, if you guys are wondering. It ain't final yet, I need some more critique. This is how she might appear in the comic. Tell me if you guys hate it. ^^)

The girl shot a remorseful look at the new teacher, scoffing. "Whatever, Mr. McFancy-Pants."

"Don't anger him," Miss Leiche advised, but the girl took no heed. She then headed towards the bookshelf, looking at it as if it would come alive. Looking at her hands, she sighed and let them graze the wood.

I wonder...

Instead of getting another vision as she expected, the unthinkable happened. Instantly, the wood cracked into pieces; floating above as she looked upon it in horror. Cursing under her breath, she gestured with her hands; with the wood floating along with them.

"I thought that only the visions worsened!" she whispered to Miss Leiche, shooting a glare at her direction. The woman blinked, cupping her mouth in her hands.

"Dear me, I thought so as well!" she looked at the girl excitedly. "Your other skills are improving!"

"Improving?!" the girl yelled. "If you think this is an improvement, you're out of your mind! Argh!" The girl yanked at her bangs. "I'm turning more into a freak every freakin' second!"

((Rosalinda: O.o that's me? -horrified- LET ME AT HER!!

me: -holding Rose back- calm down, it doesn't look that bad, just ignore her.

Rose: I DO NOT WEAR PURPLE!

Me: u have something against purple? -death glares at her-

Rose: Meep -flees-))

Neo looked around for the others, there were missing people. Masana, Min'hira and Elya, and the headmistress was missing also. He hoped they didn't got trapped under any shelve.

He looked at the teacher who had appeared. For now their in good hands. He thought as he disappeared in dust.

"Wait, Neo!" Night said but he was already gone.

Night looked around at everyone. Neko and Ghost had both fainted.

"We've to take them to the enfermery." She said as she run to Ghost to aid her.

Rosalinda coughed outside the library, she had already left the library when the whole eartquake started. She ran back him to see if the students were alright.

Rai reappeared at the library and observed the surroundings. What a mess...he thought.

Shura took form beside him and whistled, "This library is even messier than that hole" she commented and walked out of the library.

Rai simply shrugged and stayed where he was silently.

Kami and Blade lifted the unconcious Neko, and started walking towards the exit. When Kami saw the headmistress, she looked at her and asked, "We need to know where the infirmary is."

"Now." Blade added quietly, looking at the still-bleeding Neko.

Gonzo is impatient, and just drops the bookshelf where he was, running up behind Ghost, wrapping his arm around behind her upper back, and her knees, hoisting her up into the air.

--

Ghost moans, still fainted, grips Gonzo's arm that's holding her back tightly. "No....That hurrrtt..." She mumbled in her sleep, her grip loosening, her arm still attached to Gonzo's...

--

Gonzo didn't look down, he knew he touched her where she hurt, so he moves his hand up slightly. Hoping not to drop Ghost, eaither way, she's not fit to cast a holy beam at him... He reaches Blade and Kami,"Didn't you see signs somewhere that point to different locations in the front room?" He asked to anyone that could hear him, he's only talking weakily so not many could've heard him.

((X3 that's an awesome pic, i luv her dress! it's pretty, and not sloppy at all.))

Blade turned to Gonzo. "Yeah, but I can't remember where the infirmary sign pointed to."

Neko mumbled something incoherent in her unconcious, and Kami gave a worried look at her.

((think gonzo think!))

"Maybe it pointed ...east from the door.. So that's... Erm... Right from the door." Gonzo said not surely. "But it's best to go find the head misstriss or ask the dummy teacher who's just lifting a bookshelf up." He motioned his head back to the new teacher.

--

((Muahaha i made gonzo think. or myself. -.-'' ))

~*Aidan von Talen :: The Library*~

As he tried to lift the shelf, he heard the girl beside her scoff. She said "Whatever, Mister Fancy-Pants." lightly. He stared at her, irritated. They all continued to lift the shelf until it stood still. Those who were trapped were rescued at long last. Unfortunately, two students collapsed, perhaps due to fatigue. He saw two of the students carry one of the students. He overheard their conversation that they need to know where the infirmary is. He went directly to them and spoke hurriedly. "I believe I just saw where it is. Its on the top floor. Just go to the Grand Staircase and the main door of the infirmary is just visible to the keen eye of the likes of you." He explained more about it and fast. "The student you carry looks fatal. Bring the other one to me and hold on my hands. My power of teleportation would bring us to its main door. Fast!" As some of the students carry the other, he muttered an incantation. "Iseeya ameyea ereenethae estregnalae..!"

((IC/OOCAT: The other person is a student, in which I will control and give the profile later. Update the first post.))

Rosalinda nodded looking at the students. "He's right, do as he says." She ran to the other student he pointed out and picked him up.

"The other of you who aren't hurt go to the entrance hall and wait for me there." She informed as she herself teleported to the infermery.

She placed the student in one of the beds there and prepared the beds forthe ones that were hurt. She opened a closet romoving bandages, medicines and all kinds of stuff that could be needed.

((Rose doing her headmistress work. She's not that bad... sometimes... ah, dinner time! yey))

Blade motioned Kami to let go of Neko, and he carefully picked her up in a better position. He looked at the teacher, and calmly stated, "Sorry. Me and my cousin don't do so well with teleportation." And, he sped off.

Kami sighed. She turned to the teacher, and murmered, "Sorry. They're really good people." She started running after them, yelling, "Blade! Wait uuuup!"

~* Aidan von Talen :: The Library Entrance*~

He was surprised to hear that the two who carried the student who collapsed that they would not do well in teleportation. He scratched his head and shouted to them in reply. "Then the two of you best get some towel, and a pail full of cold, fresh water. It is greatly needed and I would appreciate if you would do some help." He carried the student and looked at his her face. He seemed to be familiar looking. But what it mattered to him is that everyone is safe for now. He finished the murmuring the enchantments and brought her towards the infirmary. Seeing that the headmistress has already fixed a bed for her, he laid her down safely on the bed. Many students barged into the room, asking what happened. "A strong earthquake hit recently. But no worries. All those wounded are brought here in the infirmary and will be taken care of until they are well. Now, you students have some preparations to do for tomorrow. You best get yourselves ready!". He stood on the entrance, waiting for the towel and pail of water as the sun went down. "Oh no...." he muttered. He told the headmistress. "I have to go...I...I just have to go back to my quarters!" He dashes back to his headquarters and locked his door.

((OOC: we need to move on fast. Aidan has a secret, that is why he went back to his quarters as soon as he saw the sun setting down. ^^ Just assume that sun has set.))