Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
NightMelody

Spirituallya Academy - a rp- NEEDS MORE PEOPLE AND TEACHERS!

((M'kay. Thanx. ^^ I'm getting the bases done first, details next.))

Neko pointed to her forehead. "Vampire is as vampire does."

Kami turned to the hallway where everyone was standing. "Hey, didn't that lady say somethin bout dinner?" Her stomach growled. "Although, I'm a little worried as to what they plan on feeding us..." She mumbled.

"Exactly why I chose the dorm near the toilet." Blade muttered to himself.

((okay, i just literally laughed out loud and clapped. that line is BRILLIANT. i love blade XD))

Masana smirked. "I'm not a Vampire, though. I'm more accurately described as a lich."

Elya shuddered. "Good point, Kami. I'm glad I can sort of conjure food. It tastes like cardboard, but at least it's edible."

Min'hira shrugged. "I've been anorexic since I was bitten--what's a while longer going to hurt?"

Masana laughed--a very rare occurence. "I like the way you think, Blade," he said. "I like the way you think very much."

"Come on," Elya said. "We don't want to give her an excuse for serving us for dinner."

Kami sighed. She started walking, then turned back. "Neko, come o-...Neko? What are you doing? W-wait a sec! That's not what you use fingers for! Come on, you don't have to make yourself puke now! The food's sure to do that later!" Kami grabbed Neko's hand and dragged her back.

"I don't wanna go!!! I DON'T WANNA GO!!!!!" Neko sobbed.

Blade sighed. "I wonder what it'll be...stuffed frog? Horse brains?"

Kami started to cry, too. "I don't wanna eat a horsie!!!!!"

((all right, pics are posted ^^ have fun))

Min'hira patted Neko on the shoulder. "We don't need what they call food, remember? If all else fails, Elya can conjure her so-called cardboard. It'll be fine."

"Blade, you're being almost as helpful as me," Masana said with a laugh.

"Come on," Elya said, starting back down the hall. Masana followed first.

Neko got up and walked depressingly down the hall, Kami at her heels. Blade was in front of Neko, confident in the fact that if it ended badly, he had the crapper on his side.

(i was thinking about drawing all the charactes on this rp so far also. u can draw my character, can i draw ur characters also?)

Night watched them but didn't go, she placed her bag on the bed and ran to the window, when she opened she yelled loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Oh my goddess! I can see the freaken academy graveyard from my room! Correction, i bet every girl can see the graveyard from their room!!" She said as she stared at the graveyard seen behond the academy greenhouses.

She started counting the graves in the graveyard.

"Huh? 102?" She observed. "That's not possible... there have been deing people for 10 years in this Academy, it should be only 100 graves." She mumbled.

She run out of the room after the others. When she finally cought up with them she said.

"Hey, there's one undred and..." She shut up at middle as she saw the principle near the end of the hallway, near the stairs.

Rosalinda watched them, she looked very annoyed.

"You're all here i hope. We'll now be heading to the dinning room. By the way, who here is a vampire and drinks blood?" She added. "I need to know who will be served blood."

She walked down the sairs and went to a pair of doors to the right and waited them to follow.

Gonzo was last to pick his room sadly, picking 8 on the right side... "Man, I'm last." He puts his daggers on the bed, walking out of the dorm. "I don't drink blood," 'Even though i'm a vampire' "But since we're not immortal, no need for blood." He grins, then shrugs, careful not to trip over his boots going down the stairs, he stands at the back of the group.

((u can draw my char, i can draw my char but i can't put him up until I'm older :P))

"I don't drink blood." Neko stated.

"Nor do I." Blade added.

Kami slowly crept back to Night.

"I saw that too. How could there be 2 extra graves? Maybe 2 people were in the 13 dorm when it disappeared..." Kami whispered to her.

(( ROFL .... Blade.... Is... the funniest char here practically... oh... my bad, he's half vampire.... ;P still))

Gonzo listend, staring at the head mistress. He then flicked his ear, "Man, something's bothering me today..." He mutterd.

"But if they disappeared alongside with the dorm there shouldn't be graves for them."

She whyspered back to Kami.

"Maybe it was someone who died here after shcool time?" She sugested.

The principle looked at them.

"Something you wish to share with us miss Night and miss Kami?" She asked looking at them.

"No pri... i mean headmistress, we were only comenting about the floor colour."

The principle lifted her eyebrow.

"Somehow i doubt that was what you two were whyspering about." She just said and entered the room.

Night stick her tongue at the principle's back.

"Man, something's bothering me today..." she heard Gonzo mutter.

"You ok?" She asked smiling at him while entering the dinning room.

The dining was very big, it had three tables, all of them empty and only the one in the middle with plates for everyone, in the middle of the table, all the kinds the of foods possible to imagine was there.

"Our cook tried to make our menu as vast as possible so you would like our food, we even have fresh blood but we're keeping it in the fridge till someone who wants it asks." Rosalinda said.

(U guys make up the food u want to eat :P i'm not good descriving food.)

(( bad choise... gonzo likes mashed potatoes............... and he'll eat all of it trust me... ALL of it...))

Gonzo's mouth gapes... "Holy... Holy... Holy...." He sounded like a broken reccord... "HOLY COW!" He finally stated... Staring at a bowl of mashed potatoes....... '... Should I eat it all... or let the ladies eat it... Hrm...' He closed his gaped mouth, "Hrm."Turning to Night, saying, "Lets just say, this school isn't really a.. Death school ... I'm guessing...??..."

She laughed alil with his reaction.

"Well about death school i dom't know, but the food looks great, and for me u can have the mashed patatoes, it's not one of my favourite foods." She sticks her tongue out again. "I prefer a good bief with some rice and mushrooms."

"After all the ideas Blade implanted in my head, I think I'm gonna go simple." Kami stared at Blade. She ended up ordering oatmeal. She ate it down pretty fast, and exused herself. She was walking down the hallway alone, and looked out the window. She considered sneaking tonight to look at the gravestones. She didn't throw out the idea. She just knew she needed someone to help her. When Blade came walking down the hallway, she asked him quietly if he would come. He agreed. Kami asked the same to Neko, and she agreed. They went to their dorms, while Kami remained out there, prepared to ask. It was risky to ask, anyone who said no might tell the principle.

"Ooh! Yay! Thanks!!!" He runs to a chair, not bumping into anyone, nearly slipping and falling. "AUGGH I don't like you boots! You slip on everything!" He regains his calmness and sits down, eating a whole plate full of mashed potatoes before leaning back in his chair. "Heh.."

Rosalinda ate almost anything, she was the first to finish but kept seated saying to all.

"Eat well youngsters, tomorrow i shall show you the school and interview all of you personally." she said.

She saw Kami escusing her self and leaving and watched her silently, not saying anything against it.

Night laught alil at his reaction once again. He made her remember her best friend Teo, how she missed him, he was now alot older than her, at the contrary of the time she met him, he was still clumsy, but older and barely remembered her.

Teo was always clumsy, always tripping and falling, and some way finding new unknown ways to break stuff accidently.

She sit down and got served with some rice and bief and ate fast. When she finished she saw Kami leaving the room. She also escused herself and left the room. She watched the windows silently, it was dark outside already. She wandered what time it would be, it was past eight she knew it for sure.

She told us to always walk with company past 8 o clock pm... She thought. Should i wait for someone?

She stoped and sitted on the stairs waiting for someone else to also leave.

"Meh, I'm going back to my dorm, see you all tomarrow." He gets up from his seat, walking silently out of the room, "Waiting for someone to walk back to your dorm with??" He said quietly to Night. "I'll walk back to your dorm with you if you want, If not, I'm walking back alone."

Kami saw Night sitting on the stairs.

"Hey Night. Blade left me alone here, goin off with Neko." She made a pouting face, then smiled again. "So, since the rules say we have to walk with company..." She pointed to herself. "Wanna walk together? I wanted to ask you something anyways."

Kami watched Night and Gonzo go. She was tempted to ask, but she didn't know how. Suddenly, the thought of that man in the cemetery left her feeling nervous. She turned her head away from them so they wouldn't notice, but she was shaking still. Once her shaking stopped, she turned and looked at them.

"Mata ashita ne!" She told them. She smiled then turned back to the window.

(("Mata ashita ne" means "See you tomorrow". X3 Oh, Kami's going to say some Romanji phrases, coz I forgot to say this, but she was born and raised most her life in Japan.))

"Thank you Gonzo. I would like if you acompany me." she said.

"Mata ashita ne!" Kami told them turning to the window.

"Do you see the hooded man again?" Night asked noticing something was wrong with Kami. "You alright?" she asked. "You want to go with us?" she askedand looked at Gonzo. "We can acompany you to your dorm."

"Sure, not gonna let the girls get eaten by whatever's lurking in the shadows....." He looked at the ground, scanning the bricks on the ground with his purple eyes. "Dang.. Black bricks... might be bringing something from the ground up, that's what's bugging me.." He looks up from the ground, and stops muttering waiting for Kami's anwser.

She turned around. "No. I didn't see him. Thank you." She walked over to them.

She leaned in, and whispered, "When we get away from the headmistress, I want to ask you guys something." Then, she put on an act as if she hadn't said that, and started walking.

Night watched through the window and nodded slightly to Kami.

"Lets go Gonzo?" She asked walking away follwing Kami.

Rosalinda watched the students that were still in the room.

As soon as they were far enough away from the dining hall, Kami sighed.

"Listen, Night." She looked at her, nervousness all over her face. "After we saw that guy standing in the cemetery...well...I've been considering going to check it out tonight. Blade and Neko have already agreed, and, I was wondering..." She trailed off, then looked at Night hopefully.

Night looked at her. The cementary? At night? She had a bad experiences with cementaries at night, usually involved new born vampires or creepy demons that fead of out of the souls of the deciesed.

"I don't know if that's safe, but I'll go, you guys may need help. I'll acompany you to the graveyard then." A shiver went down her spine. "But we've to be crefull, we may end up hurt."