Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
NightMelody

Spirituallya Academy - a rp- NEEDS MORE PEOPLE AND TEACHERS!

"Aren't vampires there??..." He smirked. "I'll go. Doesn't matter if I get bitten." He shrugs then leans on the wall, nearly slipping because of his boots, but he caught himself from falling.

Kami winked. "Don't worry about the ghosts, vampires, demons and stuff. A.) Ghosts are paranormal creatures, they only have the ability to mess with your head B.) Vampires...you got 2 half-vampires coming with you, and C.) Demons...well...they're just plain weak. 'Sides, that's why I'm coming." She flashed from her pocket, a little blue bottle with a cross on it. "Holy water? Not a myth. It doesn't work on vampires as well in the stories, but it works great on demons." She put the Holy Water away.

"See? You really think I'd go do something reckless like this unprepared? If we end up finding that dude we saw earlier, and he's got a mind to fight us...that's why I'm asking people."

"What makes you belive that holy water, just cause it works on our realm, will work in this place? Cause i've beem to realms where holy water did nothing."

Night said, still alil worried with that all. She sighed.

"Ok, very well, i'm going. You'll need my help anyway."

"How do I know? I had to make sure. 'Sides, Blade had it coming." She giggled evily. "Remember how I said it doesn't work well on vampires? I didn't say it didn't work at all, did I?"

"Yeah, and it hurt." Blade said, as he and Neko walked out of the hallway where the dorms were.

"Blade! Neko! You guys still up to it? Night and Gonzo agreed! That's five of us!"

"Of course we're still up to it!" Neko replied.

"And I know how to add, thank you very much." Blade muttered.

((It's finally done! I got done with the girls of Spirituallya Academy! Sorry guys, but someone else'll have to do you. I make a ant look like Van Gogh when it comes to drawing guys. -_-"))

((I'm planning on drawing the guys, :D, on artpad even!))

"Hrm, so, after Everyone gets to bed we're going to sneak out??..." He stays leaning agenst the wall.

Kami winked. "Hai."

Blade suddenly spoke up. "We should all go to our dorms, the principle'll get suspicious if she sees us all together." He grabbed Kami's hand, then walked off, Neko elegantly walking at their heels.

((erm, new char?... okay. Gonzo and Knight are standing in the hallway next to the dorms. Kami, Blade, and Neko are in their dorms. The rest are in the kitchen or in the hallway near the kitchen. and you needa pick a dorm for each char :P i think O-o))

Gonzo watched them dissapear into their dorms. He stays leaning on the wall. "So, to your dorm to drop you off so that I can go to bed and wake up when no one else is awake??..." He asked Knight.

(I'm not a new character, but I haven't visit the forum for quite a while and when I did, there's been a lot of changes)

After the "orientation", Rai have been exploring the school campus on his own, but now that he's satisfied, he decided to go back to the dorm. He hasn't picked a room yet- but it didn't matter to him. Even if there's no room, he could find another place to rest in. It's not like he needs to sleep anyway.

((aah! yep, it's like scimitras's RP. at least you didn't get six pages written over the course of the night XD))

((adept_rouge: er, i guess we're sneaking out at night to examine a graveyard. *shrug* my characters were still at dinner XD))

"I should drink blood," Min'hira said softly, not wanting to voice it. He hated it, but it would keep him alive.

"No need," Masana said, taking a waterskin from the bag he still carried. "I'm set."

"Not a vampire," Elya said, eyeing the table. Nothing looked poisonous. Yet.

The others ate fast. She managed to rescue some of the mashed potatoes before Gonzo could eat them all. Masana ate little and drank nothing provided, prefering to drink whatever it was that he had brought with him. Min'hira sipped at his blood, trying not to taste it and forcing himself to swallow. There was a reason his friends teased him about being "an anorexic vampire." He ate a small bowl of rice, hoping to divert suspicion from his reluctance to drink anything.

"Shall we?" he asked. Masana nodded.

"Elya, you want us to wait for you?" he asked. Min'hira was tempted to smile.

"No need," she said, getting up. "I'm ready to go."

Min'hira bowed politely to the headmistress--force of habit, as he had spend the last twenty-five years of his existance living in a castle--and led the way out.

The three saw Neko, Blade, Night, Kami and Gonzo all split their seperate ways as they rounded the coner. Elya ran to Night.

"What's going on? What were you whispering about?"

Min'hira stopped Neko as well. He stared hard at her eyes for a minute, then said, "I'm coming with you. As will Masana."

"What are you voulenteering me for?" Masana asked.

"I'll explain in a minute."

((i ment that gonzo is a new char -.-""..... Yupp my new smiley... :P))

He still waited for an reply from Knight. "Well, good night." He walks off, hands behind his head, hitting the corner of the wall. He nearly falls but only weaved to his room, sitting on his bed, moving his daggers to the ground before laying on it, staring at the celing.

(wow... i go sleep and when i come back a whole new page XP. Anyone can enter at any time.)

"Good night!" Night said back to Gonzo and looked at Elya.

"Hi. The others were planing to sneak out after coast was clear to go check the graveyard. Come with us." She whyspered to Elya as she walked to her dorm.

"Well good night Elya." She said as she entered her dorm. She walked to the window and leaned out looking to the other girl's windows to see if anyone would appear, then she looked at the graveyard.

There was a faint light in the graveyard, hiden by some of the graves but visible behind them.

Night grabbed her bag and removed a pair of binoculars and looked at the light.

"Is that... a girl?"

The light suddenly disappeared.

"Huh? Where did she go?"

Rosalinda walked through the hallways towards her office. She oppened the door and entered. She walked to the window and looked outside.

In the garden, near the gate to the graveyard a hooded man was standing there staring at her window.

"What the...? Is that one of the students?"

She grabed her anouncement microphone and announced to the whole school.

"It's past 10 pm, all students must be in their dorms already. Good night."

Kami looked at the window. From the setting of the moon in the sky, it was about...10:30. Maybe. Just about another half hour, then the coast should be clear.

Suddenly, tears fell from her eyes.

~Flashback~

He turned around to her, a crying mess on the ground. Her silver hair was knotted up in her hands, her brown dress was torn and had blood spots all over. He frowned. "I'm doing this to keep you from crying."

She looked up at him. "It's not working, then."

"Please, don't cry." He comforted, but didn't move.

"I'm not crying because I don't want you to go!" She screamed.

"Then what is it?"

"I...I'm...I'm crying because I know you'll never come back."

((I'm not telling you who they were. You should be able to figure out who the girl is, at least. ;D))

(hmm... is the girl Kami? I'm lousy guessing stuff :P)

Night saw Kami from her window, she was crying, Night wondered why.

"Kami?" Night called leaning more on her window while she waved to catch Kami's atention, but she seemed to be dreaming awake.

Night leaned more and her binocullars fell.

"No! Sado-kun is so going to slay me!" She yelled remembering what her ex-master told when he handed her the binocullars. She waited to hear the binocullars crashing and breaking against the ground but she heard nothing, she looked down and saw the hooded man.

He was holding the binoculars in a pale skiny hand and looked up to see who they belonged to. his face was barely visible inside the hood, she could see a gray right eye shining inside the hood.

"Who are you?" she mumbled.

He pointed to the graveyard and walked away towards the graveyard, then disappeared.

"That bloody thief took my binocullars!... after saving them..."

((Hai. <3 You're not bad at guessing. Ya got it on the first try!))

Kami looked up and saw Night drop her binoculars. She quickly wiped the tears from her face, and hid. She didn't know if Night had seen her or not, but she didn't want to risk it.

((Tei, do you want Min'hira's head shot to be pale skin or no?... Just wondering because I'm drawing ur two male chars in head shots because i can't draw bodies... :P Pm me or tell me on here what color skin his skin should be before i actually start drawing the headshots.))

Gonzo mutterd something to himself, Sitting up in the dark room, looking at the wall inront of his bed. "Why am I so clumsy today? It's maybe because my cousin pushed me off of a short clif and I ended up here. Hrm..."

"Are you alright?" Night said looking at Kami. It looked like she was trying to hide it. "Something cought in ur eye?" She asked, knowing well that something was bothering her, but she didn't wanted to push her into to telling her.

"I just lost my binocullars." She said looking down, But i've a feeling i'll find them in the graveyard, She thought. "Of all my luck, well, at least they weren't mine!" She was trying to lighten the mood, hoped it would work.

Kami tried to smile. She knew Night was trying to cheer her up, but it honestly wasn't working. Not like anything would at this point. "Well, if you lost it, maybe we'll find it tonight."

"I know." She looked at the stars. "They're different, the stars here are different from the ones on my home planet. I can't recognize any constalation. Can you?" She looked at Kami, then with a snap she looked at a cup on her night-table.

"You like hot coco? Want some? I've some in my room, sneak in to my room, and i'll have some waiting for u." She said looking back to Kami.

"Nah. I'm still full from dinner." She lauged. "'Sides, I gotta go get Blade and Neko. Can you get Gonzo?" She winked. "Now would be a good time to get those binoculars."

(gah!! i gotta go get some sleep!! gd night everyone, it's already 1:25 am!)

Melody nodded and got out of her dorm silently. She ran to Gonzo's dorm and knocked at the door.

"Gonzo? You awake?"

He sat up, glancing at the door, grabbing his daggers slowly, careful not to fall onto them. "Yeah, hold on." He buckles the buckle on the belt, in the complete darkness. Then, he opens the door. "Ready. Time to go to the graveyard?" He said with a smirk.

Kami ran to Neko's room first, she wanted to be prepared when seeing her slob of a boyfriend. She knocked on the door so quietly only a vampire like Neko could hear, and to Kami's surprise, Neko opened the door, with her black leather jacket on.

"Man, you haven't worn that thing in years!" Kami said.

Neko winked. "It helps when you don't have to worry about gaining weight. Also, I figure I won't be easily seen with this."

Kami stared at her neon green hair with a confused look. Suddenly, as if Neko read her thoughts, Neko put on a black cap, concealing the bright hair. Then, she stared at Kami's hair with a frown. "Now, this is a problem. Not only is it too white, but it's so long. I'm worried about you tripping on it."

Kami took out some pins, and pinned up her hair. Then, she ran back to her room, and brought out a black hoodie. She put it on, and smiled brightly. "Now, let' go to wake up Blade, kay?"

"Alright. Can you guys watch the hallway in case someone comes to check on us?" Kami asked, then walked into Blade's room.

"Blade, wake up." Kami whispered.

Blade opened one eye and smirked. "Never even went to sleep. I was wondering how long you'd take." He threw off the blanket covering him, and he was fully dressed, in black, just like Kami and Neko. His dark grey hair would have no problem blending in. Kami suddenly took him by the wrists, did the same with Neko, and started running quietly but quickly towards the door. When she got there, she took out the Holy Water, now on a string, and tied it around her neck. She turned back to Night and Gonzo. "We should get outside before anyone notices."