Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tei

StarChaser

Er, okay, the entrance is more "unnoticeable". I wouldn't have figured that there's anything of interest there if I didn't know where to look or I didn't develop the habit of interacting with every single object I see (I blame "Tales of the Drunken Paladin" for that).

So... Gypsy camp is in the Pirate Bay town/port/whatever (the part with the shops) or is it outside (in the Vanisa Elitra area)?

By the way, I received a parcel as a reward for bringing in a Divination teacher for the school, but I don't see any parcel in my inventory nor any journal entry about giving the parcel to a seamstress. What's up with that?

Oooh, and the slave too! Kay said we need to take the slave to the castle, but there's no journal entry about the slave either. What should I do about the guy?

Gotta check the folders of stuff first for Masana and Heiro :D I can give you Vohu Manah too, while I'm at it. It's old stuff from my inventory so if you're interested... I would feel bad for making your facesets all different looking :P Coz it would be kinda jarring...

...did you just voulenteer to do facesets for all my characters? because if you did, you're INSANE, and i would pick out the most important ones. O.o

those were probably part 2 quests that i was too lazy to put in at the time ^^; the demo is getting to be pretty old...i've fixed some glitches between then and now.

gypsy camp is through the pirate bay. past the shops.

Not really, just one or two more important ones. Like Vohu. I have a leftover Vohu faceset that I can lend you :D And bearded Rashnu, but you probably don't want that...

And I'm done with Kamae and Kay's expressions, based on the ones I see in the faces folder.

Say hi to Kay's angry faceset:

width=300http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/Kemaruannoyed.png[/img]

I'm sending the stuff via email. If you need more expressions tell me.

...you never cease to amaze me. really. my jaw just dropped.

all right then--how much work do you want? ^^; because i could think of...mmm....a few more characters you could do ^^; the most important one would be vampire!heiro.

if you felt like doing a basic range of emotions for each them, that would be amazing--you would need heiro and vampire!heiro "injured," because that happens to him a lot XD actually...i think i abuse everyone but kamae badly enough to need "injured" facesets ^^;

i'm thinking i might use the kiliara you randomly decided to do one day too. she's, y'know, a pretty important character XD

you're amazing. ^_^

I realized that if I tinker with midget-sized pictures I can do stuff real fast because there's not much to tinker with and even if there's a minor screw up people don't really see them :evil:

Imma just do the ones I see in the game folder for now. And the other main characters who is not in this part of the game yet. I think the Human-Masana that I did got left out of the batch I sent you. I'll send him over with the next batch of faces.

'Kay, just to make sure, the Heiro that I gave you with the others is Heiro or Vamp!Heiro? And do define "basic range of expressions". I usually make a whole batch of expressions, then pick and choose as I go.

i think for each character, i had "annoyed," "sad," "injured," and i think i might have had "content" as well. occassionally i'd throw in other once when i was still using the facemaker ones, but "annoyed," "sad," "injured," "content" are the important ones.

the heiro i have currently is human!heiro. vampire!heiro wears different clothes--as i said, those are in the window drawing on my DA.

Alrighty. Do you by chance have the cropped-out PNGs of Heiro and Masana? I really hate cropping out the white backgrounds :S Sorry for making you have to do that, by the way. We both know how annoying it is to do that.

So, wanna borrow Vohu Manah? You know, this one:

width=300http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/Vohu.png[/img]

I can "shave" Rashnu's beard if you want to borrow that faceset of him too.

I wish I could just lend you the druid stuff from my Christmas vid faceset stock, buuut... The art style don't match the other ones.

i believe i know what you're talking about--i'll send them to you.

ah, sure--send him along, why not? you may end up getting a few other requests tho...i feel like i should be paying you for this ^^; *contemplates what she can trade in exchange for your work*

Have me be an NPC somewhere? XD Like Argoyle and Scimitras :D Have me give the party a hard quest, whatever :D I don't know, it's up to you. It would be funny if I'm someone who has daevas wandering around in my house or something :P

i can do that!! i'll have to send you the world map and you can...do you want to be in the theatre where i have my phantom of the opera? otherwise i'll send you the world map and you can pick a place.

excellent--do we have a sprite for you, or shall i figure something out? (of course, this means i have to come up with a new quest.......XD)

all right, i just sent you the facesets that i think you asked me for.

sure--send me any custom sprites you need for that. hehe, a daeva army...this is going to be one heck of a theatre XD

are those facesets what you needed?

Yep. So... annoyed, sad, injured expressions. Okay. Will work on that.

Daevas:

width=300http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/ViperSaurva.png[/img]

width=300http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/Nanghaithyabattlegearset.png[/img]

width=300http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/HelmetlessAgasset.png[/img]

More later. I have to dig through my pile of daeva mess in my folders.

i have zarich (unless you have a custom zarich?) and i'd imagine tarwich is just a question of hue. indra i have as well. and aesma.

yay, fluffy agas!!! <-- *has been looking forward to finding a place for fluffy agas*

Yeah, I customized my Indra (my daevas are not the Aveyond daevas :P) to have legs and not drip water everywhere as she walks because she is not a water elemental. Have to find her pixels first, though.

I'm sure I have some more customized daevas somewhere. I have too many daeva stuff in my inventory and I can't even remember where I put what :S

all right, send them along whenever you find them and i'll see what i can do. do you have any particular sort of quest you'd like to send the party on?

Hmmm... Ideally something that pokes fun at the daevas. Or stuff that makes jabs at Aveyond is good too. Or something that both makes jabs at Aveyond and pokes fun at daevas :P

the demo is up, but i'm going to try to upload a slightly less glitchy version in the fairly near future.

don't expect it within the next two days tho--i graduate tomorrow!!! so i'm busy til then XD

lol - the question about the 5 party members on the front page was posted over 2 years ago. Please take note of the dates before you reply to a post. Anything older than a couple of months is generally not worth replying to.