Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tei

StarChaser

Neko: :evil: Unfortunately, I sometimes tend to...

Me: Dear God, it's out again. *runs*

Kami: *sweatmark* Here she goes again...

Neko: Anybody got an apple? I like sucking the juice from it. Keeps my fangs sharp. :evil:

Kami: *facepalm* -.-"

gothdragonlady: erm, what?

sana: glad you like it :D i'm looking forward to the demo too XD my characters keep escaping though! *tries unsuccessfully to rein characters back in* oh well XD best way for a story to develop, i guess.

"most plots with vampires are really cliche..."

XD you mean Twilight? XD XD XD

thanks! glad you like it! ^^

@ALL:

i doubt i'll be able to get a demo out before i leave :( which is kind of what i was hoping to do. but hopefully it won't be too long after i get back that i'll be finished.

Hello...

This is steve here i read this information and i like it too much.

The information you have given about StarChaser is so nice and its very useful.

Thanks for sharing this...

Steve: thanks! i'm glad you like it ^^

cutiegirl: likewise, i'm glad you like it! ^^

what a pleasant surprise to come back from japan to find new posters in my thread. you just made me very happy ^^

updated list of places.

you see, when i went to japan, i fell in love with some aspects of culture. so in they go. Seiryou wasn't originally going to be a part of this either, but we now get a glimpse of where Min'hira was raised!

MC: you don't know how much i want to play my game too XD XD XD i'm glad you want to play it! (side note: i'm glad you changed your signiture back to L XD i love L)

Elemental: haha, thanks XD isn't that the best and yet worst feeling? stories developing on their own are brilliant, but it's irksome when it gets out of hand. i'm glad you're looking forward to it!

hmm...guess i should really try to rein those characters in...XD

EDIT: oh, and ryo-kun! hi there! geez, large pile of new people at once XD yeah, a lot of writing indeed XD sorry that there wasn't a demo for you. ugh, i'm sorry, i'm being horribly distracted by a funny movie.

Thank you, Tei ^_^

I just saw the characters (their facesets too), I like them. I have a good feeling about this! Plus, I saw some screenies, your mapping skills are very good. And I love the sprites, too. I love vampies (The first one was Te'ijal XD).

Hope to see the demo soon, I'm waiting for it ^_^

delphinus: no, unfortunately, the music is something that i can't do on my own, and my friend can only do more modern stuff. so i'm using the RTP music, and occassionally stuff i find up for grabs on resource sites. why? you voulenteering? ;)

MC: yeah, i'm thinking i should probably put the facesets where people can see them, but i'm hoping to get the facemaker ones out of there and put in the ones i drew soon. i'm glad you like my mapping ^^ i practiced before i put anything up here XD also glad you like the sprites. i had to redo Min'hira some three times XD

i'll try to get the demo out soon, i promise!

Tei:

I know. My game began developing by itself, the only problem was, the main character ended up VERY different from how I had hoped.

I am, and I'll wait as pateintly as possible for your game's demo.

still no demo, but UPDATES!!!!!

i just went through and changed the entirety of the vampire castle. it's much darker now. and i like it. it took me some getting used to, but i like it. i see that i didn't have any "before" pictures for you to compare with. oh well. suffice to say it's much better now. i'd upload screenshots, but my photobucket seems to be hating me. grr. my life has hated me today. moving on. the castle will stay a surprise, then. after all, it's where you spend most of the game, you'll probably be sick of it by the time you're done XD

trendytwins: thanks! glad you like them.

grislemay: "adorable" isn't quite the word i would chose...O.o but all the same, glad you like them!

EDIT: last night, my friend who shall hereby be known as Aauna and i bounced ideas off of each other and four more quests fleshed themselves out and will shortly be programmed. best word i can think of add here to describe my feelings on this is "w00t" XD we also redid min'hiras sprite for the third time, and it no longer looks like he's wearing a sweater. he looks much more min'hira-ish now. exactly the way i want.

...in fact, you can now see what all the charaters look like! check it out! first page!

nothing too fascinating this time, just a new screenshot. but if you didn't read the above update, READ IT! that one was pretty fascinating.

in regards to the new screenshot, this is one of the houses in Seiryou, where Min'hira's from. No, you aren't imagining the definate japanese flair ;)