Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jessica_jhz

who created the cover art for aveyond and aveyond 2?

That's interesting. The AV1 cover art and logo look pretty good. =)It's not quite so detailed as the AV2 cover art, but I like it just as well. It has a certain charm. They're both really good. I don't really like the AV3 cover art so much, but the AV3 logo is really nice. I guess the art is good, just not my style. Why does Amanda get someone new each time? Seems like the AV1 art was fine. Then AV2 looked great as well...

I suppose she's the only one whom could answer that question authoritatively, but my bet... she wanted to keep it fresh, new, and... she probably even likes the AV3 art ;)

I know what you're saying... I liked the earlier art as well... I don't know that I'd say it is any better or worse, but I'm hardly an art critic ;)

Ultimately, with every question, you have to look at the other side of what is being asked... that is, imagine if the art style never changed? The story would still be nice, but... there's much to be said for a splash of the new along with the familiar.

Kate is really talented. I like the cover art for all three games - they have different styles, so hard to compare. Plus I think Galahad looks a bit "hot" on the AV3 cover ;) I might have to see if I can make the close-up of Te'ijal & Galahad on the artist's site my wallpaper...

I just took another good look at the cover art for AV3 and find myself liking it a bit better. However, I still find it too dark. And what is up with Te'ijal's hair? :o

Te'ijal's hair is... poofy. I find it looks like the tail of a skunk. I guess it's fine... But she must have used a ton of hair gel! :S Everything else about her is beautiful though...