Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Silversky

Why Te'jal is so "in"

OKay, so I think we all know that vampires and Te'jal are really popular right now. But I have to wonder why. I know she wil be in the next aveyond, and she is really cool, but I'm just curious. If you have any ideas and comments, please share them, here.

Thank you!

P.S. I like Vampires and Te'jal too. I just want to know what other people think.

I have to admit, I'm not into the whole vampire craze thing going on. I never understood it. But Te'ijal rocks because of her non-irritating and funny personality, as well as her ability to take off hundreds of HP off an enemy in one shot xD

Well, I like Te'ijal, but not because of Twilight. It's because she's not irritating and she actually has some wicked sense of humor as well as funny dialogue. That, and she's one of the most powerful characters in the game she first appeared in. Which makes her a good powerhouse in the game depending on how you use her and what you equip her with.

I've liked Teijal way BEFORE Twilight craze, like when she first came out in AV beta :P (Heck, I've repeatedly ridiculed twilight.)

At first, I just liked her because she was the strongest character AND the one with the most HP. I could always count on her to survive any attack AND be my 'ultimate' weapon/lifesaver/kick butt person/etc.

But what really won me over to 'teijal fanboy' status was when I figured out what the soul amulet did and the whole marriage thing. I love her sense of humor and personality. She was the most unique out of all the AV1 characters. ^_^

(and of course my teijal fanboy status got updated/downgraded to obsessed/rabid fanboy status after I started fanfic-ing her lol)

never did love twilight.

though i initially was intrigued by vampires, though twilight is not included in that.

maybe that's why i like te'ijal. plus she's red. it's my fave color. and i love her personality :)

I really like Te'ijal since AV1 came out. I would say her character is really unique among others maybe because she is a gorgeous vampire and can live hundred years. She is really cute and funny in AV1 where she kept seducing Galahad, how I wished they can have children in the story :lol: and most of all, I love her hairstyle and her sunblock lotion :)

Seduce Galahad? She should've saved her energy. Galahad is one of the least seduceable persons I've ever met :D I love Te'ijal with her odd twist of humour as well, and the fact that she is able to do what none of the party can, though I wish she could have an "absorb" function that sucks the HP out of enemies :P However, I cannot understand why Rhen gave John such a hard time while letting Te'ijal off so easily, since really, Te'ijal is the more dangerous of the two (no theories, KTC, I'm talking about canon here :evil: ).

hehe :D I don't understand what you're saying about Rhen and John. When did she give him a hard time - in the jail cell? Or have I missed/forgotten something?

I don't know that she seduced him - I think she was going for the shock factor and he was the one most likely to oblige, which made her like him even more.

Maybe you'll like Galahad in AV3.

lol that's probably true. She did say that Galahad's hatred for her is "endearing" XD XD XD

Yes, and even back at the Sedonian manor, she tells Pirate John, "I don’t care whether you were a dragon rider or not, you’re still a pirate." She doesn't care that his dragon-riding proclaims him to be a good sort of fellow T_T

I don't like Twilight (Just stick with traditional AWESOME vamps), so that's not why.

I love her twisted and demented sense of humor (go read her interview for AV3!), and not to mention she has awesome hair, and is SO unique!

Te'ijal is a very intriguing character. I won't say she is my favorite, but I do like her. The marriage between them was the most interesting part of the game. Totally unpredictable. And then her sense of humor. It's... interesting... She is also very powerful, though I don't take power in my parties, I take the characters I like the most. She's a vampire, and everybody (besides me... :S) loves vampires. I like here only because she has a great personality that I love. :awww:

Twilight has nothing to do with my opinion. Twilight = bad book (though, sadly, not the worst I have read) = Nothing like Te'ijal! :x

", Te'ijal is the more dangerous of the two (no theories, KTC, I'm talking about canon here )."

^ That's not a theory that's a fact, one that I fully accept. :P

Rhen, for all her magical abilities is still human with human reflexes. If Teijal wanted to, she could rip Rhen in probably 10+ different pieces in the time it takes to say Elini's full name lol.

Really, out of the group Teijal is the most dangerous because of her vampire abilities. (That's assuming vampires in Aveyond still have superior speed and strength. The strength and endurance are a given due to Teijal's kick butt abilities. Her speed is questionable, though seeing as her weapon is a rapier which requires an amount of speed along with skill, its probably okay to assume she has excellent reflexes and speed.

But, if we go with her speed is similar to a human of her build, than she's still a formidable foe due to her unusually high endurance. She might not be able to get that shot in, but she can sure as heck take whatever you throw at her and still have enough strength to punch your head in. With a full whacky grin of course. :evil: .)

I love Te'ijal with her odd twist of humour as well, and the fact that she is able to do what none of the party can, though I wish she could have an "absorb" function that sucks the HP out of enemies

Isn't that what Te'ijal does as her (only) skill? oO;; I thought it did take off some HP from the enemy and transferred it to herself?

@aeternus: it does, but the amount is so small its useless.

@aisling: ohh. I was under the impression that she's more accepting of teijal because teijal is a vampire lol. John's easy to pick on: he's fully human and non magic. Teijal on the other hand... seriously do you wanna mess with a crazy vampire? Any human with a right mind would not think so. Another proof that no one wants to mess with her is when Teijal enslaved Galahad to the soul amulet. Everyone just shuffled away from her rather than scold her or defend Galahad. lol

([un]Fortunately for me, I'm left minded so messing with a vampire is just fine with me. XD)