Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
TwinMatrix

Whisper of a Rose

Hi anubischick,

Yes, the ticket lady is a glitch. You have to pay her 200 MO for an imaginary friend.

Pay her, and go to Kairo anyway. Explore there, initiate a bunch of quests (Kairo is bigger than it initially looks), and be sure to get the moonbat food.

You will have the option to teleport back to Hallowstone, but don't. Walk instead. When you return to Hallowstone, a fellow named Jack will by the gate waiting for you.

Do what he asks, and you will reach the sequence where Christina really joins your party.

Good luck!

Hi, I'm in the puzzle room at the Aztec temple. I managed to open the left door but the right door just won't open... which colors do I need to get. The left one should be yellow, right?

Also, where can I find gasweed?

Edit: Nevermind, I got it :D Though I still need help with the gasweed.

Congratulations on solving the Aztec Temple puzzle - that was a tricky one!

Gasweed is a rare monster drop. You have to fight the giant green frogs in the swamp.

The last skeleton is much, much later in the game - you find him just before the point of no return.

There's one in the swamp, one in the pirate's cove, and one in the final desert area (I forgot the name, I think it begins with S...)

Where can I find a stone feather? Pls don't say it's a rare monster drop like that gasweed... it was a real torture fighting those giant frogs over and over again lol

Also, what is the use of the golden lamp?

The stone feather is a monster drop, but thankfully not as rare as the gasweed. It's from the monsters (stone cockatrices, I think?) in the Aztec Temple.

I understand the golden lamp is useful if Melrose is a summoner. I think it's supposed to be used in the desert to summon a genie. I haven't gotten to that part as a summoner myself though.

Thanks! :)

EDIT: Umm, I need help again. Okay so after talking with Lisetrix I need to find Amagdyla. I found him (or is it "her"?) and she/he told me that I must find scottna root, dragon tooth and a white cystal zard. But I can't find the scottna root ... help please?

Remember that cave where you met Hellena? From outside of that cave, walk right and then north... the path is slightly hidden. Then you'll be on the world map from where you can reach the Herb Cave. You can find the scottna root in there :)

Argh!!!

I've gotten almost to the end as a summoner, and was hoping to craft some great armor. I had written down and saved up all the necessary ingredients for the 12 items. But none of the armor recipes work! The relic orbs required by the recipe don't appear in the crafting ingredients list, though I've collected more than 12 of them.

Other crafting recipes that don't work:

Food #1 (chocolate milk)

Food #5 (cherry cake) The recipe makes a candy cane instead of cherry cake.

Ring #1 (moss agate ring) I can make this ring if I substitute bronze ore for the specified copper ore.

Ring #4 (lace agate ring) I can make this ring if I substitute bronze ore for the specified steel ore.

Ring #5 (blue topaz ring) I can make this ring if I substitute bronze ore for the specified steel ore.

Ring #6 (sapphire ring) I can make this ring if I substitute bronze ore for the specified gold ore.

Ring #7 (hematite ring) I can make this ring if I substitute bronze ore for the specified copper ore.

Ring #10 (amethyst ring) I can make this ring if I substitute bronze ore for the specified steel ore.

Ring #11 (black pearl ring) I can make this ring if I substitute bronze ore for the specified steel ore.

Ring #12 (tanzite ring) I can make this ring if I substitute broonze ore for the specified gold ore.

Bomb #1 (laughing bomb)

Bomb #2 (smart bomb)

Bomb #3 (sleep bomb)

I haven't tried to make Bomb #4 yet, but not feeling too hopeful. :cry:

Hi Rabbit,

Did you re-download and re-install the game from www.roseportalgames.com sometime in the last week or so? Those all sound like recipes I already fixed a while ago. (I'd say maybe even 3 weeks ago, but I'm not sure about the exact time.) :)