Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
TwinMatrix

Whisper of a Rose

No, I think I forget something in back, in the catacombs I saw two doors locked and I talk with Jack and he ask for me found he in the catacombs, and now I don't know what do :( ty Redcurrant

@tiagisi

If Jack asked you to meet him in the Catacombs, that's what you should do. Go talk to him there. You don't need to open the second locked door. I finished the game without ever opening the second locked door (though I'd like to know how as well).

@gamer148

The lever is out on a balcony. The door to the balcony is blocked by a hole in the floor. You need to find a way to fill the hole in order to reach the balcony. Good luck!

Well. I have to say this- I am glad you returned with the game again. It's been a long time.

There are things I cannot forgive you for but this time only I'm willing to give you the benefit of small trust, see how you handle things now.

It is great of course, stands out from the crowd artistically. Haven't gone too far into the game so not sure about bugs but the lag is a little hard to bear. Even in this 2.00 version. The maps are big, the colours really nice- you've made a great job creating the feel of the whole game.

My only request and hope is that this time you will make sure to continue fixing the bugs and not disappear like last year. As you may suspect, this left a LOT of players, including myself, angry at you. I brushed off the 20 bucks but all this also affected some teens who scrape their money working hard. It's not a nice thing to dowhat you did... It was a huge let-down and I sincerely hope you will not let the situation repeat.

That said, thank you for the re-release, I really liked Whisper of a Rose as imperrfect as it was in its in itial release. Keep working for your success and I hope that you will be able to redeem yourself by showing us all your dedication and hard work. I'm counting on that. The first- tentative-step has been made through this re-release. But there is still a long way to go. Much room for improvement.

The best of luck and fair winds.

So, I am extremely lost in the Butterfly Caves. I feel like I've checked over every area and I still cannot find the Butterfly Queen. I have the crystal from the demon, but I've been unable to locate her. Right now, I'm in the area in the cave where you had to move a bunch of rocks and there is a crystal that will transport you back to the other side (the level right below where the demon with the crystal is). Is it possible that the queen is located in a different cave?

PLEASEEE help!

Hi Melanchiah,

As you suspected, you are in the wrong cave. According to my notes, there are three main Butterfly Caves.

You're in the southern Butterfly Cave, which has the demon and the boulder puzzle in it.

The middle Butterfly Cave is the one you have to pass through to cross the Butterfly Hills. It has the teleportal in it.

Queen Ayumi's Castle is in the northern Butterfly Caves. The entrance to these northern caves is on the screen just south of the Ladybug Village, on the east side.

Hope this helps. :)

Yes, there is a barrier across the entrance to Fureta Jungle. Go back to Witch Way and talk to everyone there. You'll learn that you'll need an item to pass the barrier in the jungle.

The item is: (highlight) a love blessing from a saint.

Once you've heard this information in Witch Way, you'll be able to pick up the necessary item from an appropriate location. I think you can figure out where. Good luck!

So, someone addressed this in a statement earlier, but I was wondering if there was any way to help Pinoch in the marionette factory. I've been there quite a few times and he just keeps saying "you can't help me...no one can."

Pink Flower - This is in a park in the northwest corner of Valentown. The entrance to the park looks like a dark cave.

Novel - You'll find this much later in the game. Highlight if you want to know exactly where: when you first meet Christina, she'll be in a yellow nightmare maze of word puzzles. The novel is lying around in there.

Hope this helps! :)

Hi, I'm playing this game as a warrior and I'm in the sewers. After Melrose says "I'm freakin soaked" the game freezes! Help, please?

Yes, you should be. If not, then you will need to copy the saved games from the old location to the new location. Re-installing does not delete saved games.

ok, I need to know when I'm supposed to meet this Christina. I'm in Hallowstone, I've gone through the catacombs, and met the moon who tells me in order to get a moonbat I need food, and food is from Kairo, but when I go to the bridge to the sky the ticket lady tries to charge me for 4 people when I've only got 3 in my party, which makes me believe I'm supposed to have 4 in my party and I've missed her somehow, so where do I get her, or is the ticket lady a glitch? In which case she's charging me 200 MO for an imaginary friend.