Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

Introduce Yourself (remade)

Hi, everyone! I’m Rachael. I’m not exactly a new member here, but I did just start posting, so that calls for an introduction, right?

Like all of you, I’m a big-time Aveyond fan. I’ve played through all of the games except for Ahriman’s Prophecy, and I gotta say, they keep getting better and better. My first was Ean’s Quest, which will always have a special place in my heart as it was also my very first RPG. I’d love to see the characters from AV2 make a return in a future game, or perhaps their descendants, but until then, I’m happy with pretty much anything Amanda comes up with. I’m highly anticipating the next installment of the series, and can’t wait to see how it all unfolds with Mel and her party on Eldrion.

Looking forward to chatting with all of you and sharing in the fun as we eagerly await the arrival of The Lost Orb!

~Rachael

Hmm...so it might be a little late to introduce myself now (heck,it's very late) XD

but still....HEY ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm valkyriet, nd i'm from india :) call me val,but not valky :o

XD

welcome lexi!! ^^

Hey everyone,

I've been here for quite a while now. But I guess I forgot to introduce myself. :P Thing is I hardly ever come to the VS and usually hang out at the games section :D So I here go!

Nicknames: Vel, Dew, Velvet.

Hobbies: Video games, singing, dancing, watching movies, adventure sports, etc

Looking forward to getting to know you all better :)