Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

Introduce Yourself (remade)

I will check out the fantasia realm of thanos! I hope to crate a game too, but time is tight, and i can't do another project right now. My big project should be done by Summer, so maybe then. My son (who is a web-designer for Amazon)is very keen on getting me started!

I want a nickname, but I probably don't need one. My friends call me Mel (has nothing to to with Av3)

Currently I am located in a galaxy, most certainly NOT over the rainbow, sadly...

I'm in school, bleh.

My Favorite things are well, BACON, chocolate, Aveyond, food, my bed, and other stuff like that.

And I hate any food that doesnt have chocolate or bacon! also people who think theyre better than anyone else.

AND CHEESE IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN!!!

oh shoot, I forgot to add cheese!

@Valkyriet: Yes you were about the first person I talked to on Amaranthia.

@connielj001: Yes, I do have a refined taste! But cheese in a can, bleh, that stuff makes me puke!

Name: Allaiyah *sounds like "A lier." XD

Nicknames: Lai-Lai, Red.

Likes: Video games, batman/X-men comics, anime, nostolgia, fast loud music in foreign languages, satyrical online reviews, obscure top 10 lists, pretty &/or shiny things.

Dislikes: Employment, parties, blonde celebrities, sunlight, wild animals that want to eat my cats, the opposite of nostolgia.

@Wyst: Oh totally Wolverine, but I like em all! It's a cool premise, and when I was young it was only a comic book and I was not supposed to read such a lurid thing! So of course I did!It's very thought provoking about human values :)

@Lika I live in a small village in Washington State, about 90 miles south of Seattle, and we don't SEE a lot of sun so we think it to be a rare and amazing thing! IF it gets to 55 degrees we all show up in sandals and shorts, which is disturbing to visitors!