Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

Introduce Yourself (remade)

Hello all....I actually joined a week or so ago but ive only just started exploring the forum :P

Im 16 years old, planning to go to university next year and major in animal biology...

I have two cats (Patches and Smokey) whom I cuddle every minute :)

I love to read books and some of my faves are Lotr, Narnia, and Eragon

I love playing rpg/adventure/action games and am a huge fan of aveyond, eternal eden, cute knight, fate etc...

I joined here this or last week (too lazy to check and no memory to remember...). Actually I joined last year but somehow es kicked out after AV2 release and the temporary sites appeared.

Name: Anna

Nick: Aksu or this Leelah 'cause this is almost always available

Likes: Work out (little hard with chronic skin desease that really doesn't like sweat), AP+AVs, my job

Dislikes: Sitting at school for hours so your butt is numb, bad smells

I don't know if that's enough or too much information :D

@Oracle

I hope it wouldn't, but we have a small ergonomic problem although we study physical therapy ;) Most of our "tables" are soft phlints (massage tables). None of us can fit our legs under them so we keep legs on the table, and that's some bad treatment for bottom AND lower back -.- I'm sure it already has harmed a little bit my ischias nerve.

And I found out this autumn that this site was in use again but was too lazy to register :D And how lazy can I be ;)

Not sure who here knows (or remembers) me, but I'm kingsfield. I wrote the awesome guide to Ahriman's Prophecy, and an equally good (in progress) one to Aveyond 1. I've got two sites, with one dedicated to my game, kingsfield's Dream. I tend to come and go like the wind, and stay for a while before disappearing.

I really like the warm welcome I've gotten, even from ppl whom I've never met! Hope to get to know y'all better, as well as catch up on the "oldie" members!

I never met you, but it's awesome that you have dropped in Kingsfield. Your site is on my desktop ;) I hope you can stick around for a while, and make sure to check out Aveyond 3, soon to come out. *Hint-hint, it will probably need an awesome guide*