Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

Introduce Yourself (remade)

So... You have returned to Amaranthia, Medea. :o Nuts! Just when I thought the coast was clear. XD

Well, although I'm still cautious of the-pointy-objects-that-shall-not-be-named, I welcome you back, Queen. :blink: *hugs*

And if you're wondering...Devin is safe and sound. That is all I'm going to say about him for now. ;) Anyhoo, welcome back!

@spicydust, elm, stardale, ujwal08, eveleny, delphinus: Thankies. It's nice to be back here. xD

@Dis, Abby, Luz_Melian: lol You're the only ones who are familiar to me. Anyway *hugs* thanks!

@Dis: *ahem* I'll find him. Just you wait.lol I missed you Dis! I guess I have much to catch up on your story. lol *bear hugs*

Welcome to Amaranth Games forums. Though I have seen you around in the forums already. I hope you would read the rules of the site and most of all, enjoy!

edit: oops - abt the rules thingy, its just that I welcomed 5 ppl from SH and what I said to them were kinda similar. Pardon. XD

hello...Amaranthia Patricia...welcome...

and here I go to introduce myself again since my long missing attendance...

Bitbit here, and I know some old friends would like to call me Bit then...

anyway, there here I'm a brotherhoodian...lol... Have joined the site for I think almost 5 years now...

Liking?? game play, anime, cook, read, eat, enjoy travelling, chat with u guys (given if I have the time) etc etc...

Dislike?? nothing much in particular... tho I'd love to procastinate while being put on duty or jobs or works lol...

Bitbit, I can't believe to see you back here! That's great :amaranth: :D You were one of the first people I got to know when I joined amaranthia...

I don't know if you know about my name change; I used to be Indigo and I registered with this new name when this renewed site started last year.

hello im uriel and im a zorastian so pls its ok if u use some of my religion names like vohu manah,ahriman etc and theres no racist about it and i hope (um some are atheist) its fine whatever name just dont use ahura mazda ok

Welcome to Amaranth games forums, Uriel. Enjoy the place. By the way, any chance of you being a filipino? The name on your signature "Banahaw" is kinda familiar. Its the name of a known mountain here in the Philippines.

and its the first time I have seen a Zoroastrian here. Of course, I won't call you either Ahura Mazda (good) or Ahriman (evil). :)

aislingyngaio wrote:

wow another old member returns! this is great! :D wb, bitbit!

yea... just another OLD member... :wu: :D

hahaha...

and well... sorry that Luz if u didn't tell me about it I may not know... It's been years my God! that I've been away...