Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

Introduce Yourself (remade)

Hello and welcome to the Amaranthia, lovinlife96!

If you're a fan of the Aveyond series (which I assume you are), you'll definitely love it here. With the upcoming release of Aveyond 3, there'll be lots of discussions going on...Hope you have fun joining in these discussion and mingle with the other Amaranthians.

Enjoy! :D

Hello everyone. Im Myst. Im from Sweden and Im turning 21 this year. I've been checking this site from now and then. I decided for some days ago to join here :)

My hobbies is computers, music and making Level design for games, mostly for RPG games only(Made in RPG Maker programs). Im also listening on Heavy Metal music, and Im also singing in a gospel choir(A nice combanation indeed:D ).

That's all from me :)

Hi Mist welcome :)

Another fellow Amaranthian from Sweden, I'm pretty sure Solaris will be glad to meet you. You have an interesting profile, I'd also love to sing but music hates me and see you around :lol:

Hello and welcome to Amaranthia, Myst!

If you like to share about your love for music...Be it heavy metal or church choir experience, there is a musician's club in the Club House under the Village Square topics ^^

Have fun exploring the Kingdom :D

Well...umm Hi everyone.I'm in amarathia about a year but i didn't Intoduce myself..Well I will do it right now..

My name is Asia I'm 17 years old and I'm from Poland.I'm going to High school and Music school.I'm playing on the piano and Dancing I really Love it.I like soo much Anime like Sailor moon or SLayers or Pretty cure.In this site I met very good friend:D like Elie,Nic,Monny,Lavender,eveleny,Laracroft,Pokegal and Others people. Maybe I will meet more who know?:)

Ok that's all Basic about me :D Greetings ;*