Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

Introduce Yourself (remade)

Hello everyone! Im also new ,like Asia. I like; Cats, music,anime, and tennis ( The first one i read was fruits basket) Im a teen, and I hate; snobby people, when my cpu's broke, and bright lights. I have been playing aveyond since the first came out... and i dont really know anyone here... I gots to go to church! Goodbye~!

Greetings and welcome, Meow and Asiunia!

@Asiunia

Finally made an intro after so long xD I didn't noticed that you haven't introduce yourself here :P

@Meow

Fruits Basket it one of my top favorite manga ^^ It's ok if you don't know anyone yet, everyone here is friendly and I'm sure you'll make new friends soon ^^ Do check out the clubhouse for a variety of (outside Amaranth Games interest) clubs you can join.

Have fun!

Hi all, new here so I thought this would make a good place for a first post

Basic Intro: I am a 24 year old female, I live at home with my father and 3 of my sisters (I have 5 sisters and 1 brother all up), I have a 2 year old daughter (no father).

Likes: Reading, music, cooking, chatting, spending time with my daughter & family.

Dislikes: rudeness, dishonesty, drama, people who think they are better then every body else.

Hi guys. I've been lurking around the Homemade Game forums, and thought about of introducing myself. :)

Well, I'm a 15 Year Old Teenage male living in the tropical country of the Philippines who is an addict to Computer Games and anything related to the world of Computers. I've been a member of Amaranthia since it's first board though I'm not active till now, I still do remember some old members here especially Aisling and tiniponi. I'm currently developing my game, so I'm quite busy in the moment, but I'm always willing to chat to people especially if they, you know? Just want to talk about life. I don't know how to describe myself, so I'll just let others do the judging. I usually spend time playing Video Games or any other RPGs out there. I also like to play around with Photoshop, but I must admit, I'm not a very artistic person. I usually just sit in front of the computer all day and do whatever I can do. If I get bored, I'll listen to music to at least let me relax in my own world. I also like making up stories because stories are really fun and when someone gets hooked, it's hard to stop for that person, and what's best is that, you will let your imagination lead you to how the story goes. I dislike people who have too much pride, Pride is something a person must have, but too much of it might make a person a little arrogant or something. Well, that covers me up. Sorry for the long introduction.

Hoping to meet everyone here. :)

Cheers!

-Devin_Perryfan.

Welcome to Amaranth Games forum, KittyKatz and Devin_PerryFan!

Yay! Another 15-y/o teenager! (although I'll be 16 on September) and another Filipino! Woot! A lot of us here. &&^^

:welcome: KittyKatz - I used to live in Australia so know it can get cold at this time of year :)

Devin_PerryFan good to see you introducing yourself and becoming more active :D

I've not been about much over the past few weeks so welcome to everyone else I've missed :)