Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

Introduce Yourself (remade)

Hi everybody! I've been an amaranthian for about a month and just found this thread. I'm 31, been married for 8 years, have a cat & 2 dogs - they're my kids.

I love music - grunge, alternative, punk, goth - pretty much most rock music. I also like classical and listen to opera occasionally. Some country is ok - as long as it's funny! Basically not into mushy or romantic music :lol: My favorite current bands are AFI and Evans Blue.

I love to read, love rpgs, I tend to get a little obsessed when I do both & don't want to stop until I'm finished!! My husband hates that.

I wish I could fly, that elves & faries were real, & that I could be one :giggle:

I hate reality tv, housework, hypocrisy, and unfairness.

I have to admit, I was a little :oops: to join, thinking it would be mostly kids/teens, but thought, what the heck - the people designing these games are probably my age!!! I just got into rpgs about a year ago when I discovered Aveyond. I'm soooooooooo glad I did - even if just to discover I'm not the only adult who loves these games :D

Devin_Perry Fan, Thanks for the welcome! I don't mind teens at all, you're right - it was more about me coming out of my shell. I like to have friends of all ages, I think it helps keep us honest and to be able to relate to everyone. Thanks again!

@starrlena: Welcome to the site. :)

And don't be embarrassed about joining because of the age. There's actually a wide range of ages here. I'm 27 and there are others who are much older than me.

Greetings and welcome to the Kingdom of Amaranthia, KittyKatz and starrlena17! Welcome back, Devin_PerryFan!

@Devin_PerryFan

I remember you from the previous sites...I was lurking around during the Purple site, then became active in the later one (the crashed site before this)

@KittyKatz: Welcome to Amaranthia, glad to meet you :)

@Starrlena: Pleasure to meet you :) Yup! age doesn't matter here.

@Devin_PerryFan: Welcome to the site, Yays! another Filipino, welcome home :D

@Elie : Wow actually does remember me. :), Yeah I was also lurking around the Purple site, the very first site of Amaranthia. But after a few months, I went back to the oldsite.amaranthia.com (Does this still exist) and found no ones there, inactive topics and such. So I search Aveyond again and found the new site. :P

@Spicydust : Thanks so much! I really appreciate the warm welcome. :)

@Devin_PerryFan

^^ Hehe...Maybe you're just as unforgettable as Devin's blue hair :P I was away for sometime when the forum shifted to the new one. When I got back, I was redirected to the new one and recreated my account back then. Anyway,it's great to see a fellow Amaranthian back.

Hi all! I'm terrible at introducing myself, mainly because I love to go off on random stories and forget about what I was saying in the first place, but here goes!

My only nickname is Speedy Gonzales (like the cartoon mouse) because I used to run pretty fast, although I'n not in as good of shape as i used to be.

I live in the best place in the world (well, everyone says that about where they live so of course I will) Montana! I love the open spaces and being out in nature without seeing another person all day.

Currently I'm a college junior-soon-to-be senior, and I work as a research assistant (no, I'm not quite a lab rat).

I like a lot of things and could ramble on all day, but my main faves are sushi, watching and reading and trying to draw anime and manga, confusing people with my randomly sarcastic logic, and being out in nature doing nature-y stuff.

For dislikes, I would say D, all the above for the list of usual terrible people/things in the world, and needles...terrified of needles.

Well, that about sums me up.. Wow, that was longer than I thought, and I didn't ramble on once (well, maybe a little)!