Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

Introduce Yourself (remade)

Hi everyone,

I just discovered Amaranthia and I'm slowly acquainting myself with everything here.

Interests: movies, games, books

I am moved by the nice welcome into the community by so many. :oops:

@shaz: *hugs back*

I like that emoticon. It's going in my siggy :D

It's too bad about the new chair. I hope I don't have too much responsibility for that ._.

@Delphinus and nataliedb2k8:

Thanks for the welcomes ^_^

@desertbloom:

Welcome to Amaranthia!

I am sure you will enjoy it around here. I sure do and I haven't been around long.

Good luck with your exams. I hope the site and Aveyond won't eat up too much time before you have finished them.

@ELIE-3173:

Thanks for the welcome :)

I like Laxius Force very much myself, but then again. I do have a special attachment to it.

I already like the community here and it will without a doubt be the reason for me coming back here.

@hellmach:

Welcome to Amaranthia Kingdom.

Can you tell me what Burn Notice is? Is it an anime or movie?

@Asiunia1008:

Thanks for the welcome!

Hi! I am Sarah.

Nickname: Sarah

Likes: surfing the net, texting, playing the guitar, playing Aveyond series, playing other games

Dislikes: worrying, stress, pressure

=)

follow me on twitter: saraharasarah

Hi. :)

Okay, so most of you probably don't remember me since I've gone missing after the site last crashed (last year was it?), but I've decided to come back and be part of the community again. It's nice to see everyone! ^^

Thanks nataliedb2k8. :D

@saraharasarah: I was born in the Philippines, but I moved to California when I was six. & I love playing the guitar too! Welcome to AM. :)

Greetings and welcome to Amaranthia, saraharasarah!

Welcome back, Raika!

@Raika

Are you the same Raika who wrote Rhen/Lars stories on the HBT a long time ago? My memory is a bit foggy seeing that many "old" members have return and changed their names or something so I'm not too sure. ^^;

@Raika

It IS you! :awww: Glad that you remember me :D I'm definitely looking forward to your stories :D It's been a really long time since I've read any stories in the HBT that I've missed since the crash. Hope to see you back here more, now that you're officially back in AM ^^

ook then...

nicknames: Harp, JoJo, Jill, Jilly Bean, Jibian (last two are frm my BFF)

Enjoys: anime, chocolate, bread, soup, candy, reading, gaming, doing quizzes, music

Dislikes: People who are full of themselves, when other people doubt me or my answers, know-it-alls (ok, thats slightly hipocritical), spinich, basically vegetables in general, people that harm animals

steriotype (i hate these...) - sean

yeah... Hi popples!

Greetings and welcome to Amaranth, harp43!

Vegetables were on my top disliked food but over the years I came to like more of them. My younger version of me would most likely pass out in shock to hear me say, "That vege dish was awesome..." xD The trick in getting yourself to eat them is to know how to cook them in a way that you would not resent them. (At least that works for me as I like food and knowing how to make food taste better definitely helps ^^)