Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

Introduce Yourself (remade)

Greetings and welcome to the kingdom of Amaranthia, gothdragonlady!

@Chars

Hope you can share some of your works with us. You can post them in the Collegium if you're interested to ^^

Oh, dear... the obligatory Introduction Post. *takes a deep breath and gets it over with*

Nicknames: I'm mostly Demiguise online, and that usually gets shortened to Demi in conversation, hence the name here. Other than that, if you find one you think suits me, you're welcome to coin one. :D

Likes: Games (duh), knitting, reading, writing, music, the ocean (and I REALLY wish summer would show up so I can start sitting down at the water without freezing my whatsis off!), and my beloved kitty Blaze

Dislikes: Not really that much I can think of to list except people being mean. Pretty much covers most things, don't you think?

Where am I from: Oh, I'm really your typical 'girl next door'. Grew up in a small town, still live and work there, have aspirations of becoming a published writer one day, and still looking for that secret entrance to Narnia, Hogwarts, Middle Earth, etc. Haven't given up looking yet. :)

Other notable stuff: I never really know just what to put in these posts, which is silly since I've belonged to several message boards over the years. Obviously, my cottage and everything else are definitely labeled "Works in Progress" right now, so there isn't too much about me there yet, but if there's anything you are dying to know, just ask. I love questions and am always willing to chat.

*waves*

*spotlight on a young woman in her teenage years,she shakes a bit...*

Ummm, hi! I'm manegirl! I am a big fan of the Aveyond series! I just recently downloaded Ahrimans Prophesy, and... boy! It's poor compared to Aveyond! (at least music and graphics wise! No offense meant to fans of the game) But, I'm rambling here...

nicknames:None I can think of.

Likes: movies (especially Pixar! They're the best!) computer games and video games, reading, writing stories (although I'm amatuer and none of them are even finished!), rats, dogs, horses, ice cream, tea, milk, soda, irish music, Herbie The Love Bug.

Dislikes: rollercoasters (sorry...), heights (been scared of them ever since 2005), rap music, people who visit me too much! (like my next door neighbor!), the fact that in every Aveyond game, THEY CHANGE THE MAPS!

Notes: It seems like I'm going backwards when it comes to the Aveyond series! I mean, I start out with Aveyond (didn't know about Ahrimans Prophesy, or Aveyond 2 yet), give up on the game for a while (Help! I'm trapped on Mount. Orion!), start Aveyond 2 (and win! Yay!), THEN download Ahrimans Prophesy! And I still haven't tried Aveyond 3 yet!

Welcome Demi and manegirl! Hope you like it here. :)

By the way, manegirl, if you need help on Mt. Orion, feel free to post your question in the Rhen's Quest (AV1) topic. I'm sure many people would be glad to help. :D

*pokes head in and waves* Hi there, I’m Eccentricity. I’m new to the forums but not to Aveyond (I’ve played all of the games multiple times)

Nicknames: You can call me Ecc if you want. It’s shorter, easier to type. Or if three letters is too long you can just refer to me as X.

Likes: Well... I have a nice collection of canines: Two Papillons, a big blond Golden Retriever, and a neurotic Border Collie pup. I do Agility with the paps and Border collie. They’re great at it.

Funny thing about my dogs: I picked each one especially so that they have severe separation anxiety. I don’t know, I guess I like how their constant need for my approval feeds my ego :P

Dislikes: People

I’m kidding... mostly.

Location: I’m just on the other side of Lake Washington from Seattle. *waves across the lake at Amaranth*

Other stuff: I’m pretty friendly. Really *smiles oh so innocently*

Hi, my name is Eli. I've been here a while but I don't think I've ever posted. My computer crashed a while back and I lost all my links.

I'm twenty this October 31 (Halloween baby, woo!), and I'm a 'pre-service' teacher, meaning I'm doing a teaching degree.

I like cats and squirrels, games, crafts of all types, especially crochet, beading, and polymer clay crafts.

I hate sports, carrots, and drivers- very few people actually drive well and follow the law.

While in some ways I am very mature for my age, in others I'm really not... I still play Pokemon, I love Harry Potter, and I carry around a handmade crochet squirrel named Acorn. When I'm at work as a check-out chick on weekends, he sits on my till.

So yeah. That's a little bit about me.

Hi everybody. I'm new here and I've just registered a few minutes ago. Well, actually, before that, I've been lurking for a while here. My main reason to register is because I want to write in the Hungry Boar Tavern, but I might be active in other parts as well. Nice to meet you all!