Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

Introduce Yourself (remade)

Hello! My name is CantaExigo, and I'm going to be trying my hand at writing on this site. However, the writing is going to be slightly different:

I've registered two characters in the Tavern, one of which is a Bard named "Canta" who has recently arrived in the village square. Canta is very intent on telling stories, but she needs your help to craft one.

Periodically, Canta will ask for audience participation to help weave her story, as she is still a young bard. Won't you check on the Hungry Boar Tavern topic for Canta's storytelling once in a while?

Thank you :]

You know, I don't think I actually did this back when I was new... So just in case..

daeva_agas is a name I specially made for Amaranthia. In other sites I usually use Angel E Renoir and its variations (aerenoir, angel_renoir, etc). I'm an Indonesian international student currently majroing in Animation and Graphics in Bellevue, Washington (USA). I'm not legal yet, and that's about all I'll tell you of my age. Has too many hobbies to keep up with and therefore resulted in a pile of half-finished projects and a mountain of supplies bought for planned projects that never got started.

Main hobbies include drawing (doh), reading, and going nuts online. Side hobbies range from knitting, crocheting, to cooking. Basically any handicraft you can possibly think of. I prefer traditional media when I draw manga, especially manga/comic pages because I suck at digital inking and cell-shade.

I have no specific criteria on likes or dislikes. I judge everything when I directly come across them.

I'm quite partial to absurd gags, hence the massive amount of crack pairings and crazy jokes littering my collegium submissions. Though if I do something all too often, even if it's only meant as a joke in the beginning, it actually begins to make sense in my brain and becomes serious. Kinda what's happening with the weird stuff with Eithera and Saurva.. Especially since some people actually told me my crack couples are cute. Don't encourage me unless you want me to turn into a crack shipper. My Aveyond OTP is currently still Lars/Rhen, but it's kinda wavering.

When I type, I get sidetracked a lot and most of the time ended up ranting or spouting incoherent stuff that don't really connect to each other, like what I'm doing now.

My goal is to make a story and publish it. I don't care if it's manga, anime, or a novel. Any of those three is fine. There's one in the works, an Aveyond AU called "Pangaea". Except that I don't know what to make of it. Anime is out of question, but manga or novel?

Did I confuse you? Sorry for being such a waste of space. Have a Xigbar:

width=50http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/xigbarplz.gif[/img]width=50http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/orgxiiiplz.gif[/img]

Hello everyone!

My name is Sae Jin and I am a huge fan of the Aveyond games. I'm pregnant for the first time and am staying at home these days, so I can't wait until The Lost Orb comes out on Monday to cure my unending boredom. I am married to a wonderful man and we have 3 dogs that are fun and cute. One's a bit chunky but we're working on that lol. I figure he's just gaining sympathy weight for my benefit. I look forward to becoming more involved in this community and I hope that I get to make a few friends! Thanks!

Sae Jin

Hiya!

For the second time around, I'm introducing myself to a forum/discussion board as Eru. I used to go by the nick, Hana but due to certain circumstances, I need to change it into something that's less... girly.

I'm from the Philippines and I'm turning 19 this April. Hopefully I get my bachelor's degree by next year. I've been a fan of the Aveyond series since Ahriman's Prophecy. I don't have that much time anymore since the university is being too tough.

I hope to make lots of friends here in Amaranthia! ^^

I'd like to introduce myself - my I am ConnieLJ I am new to Amaranthia in a way, having played the games seriously for several months and jsut figured the village thing out recently. I have been playing RPG's since my son gave me his old Nintendo when he moved on to Turbo Graphics. I have played every Final Fantasy I can get my hands on, and love the old-school games here at Amaranth. I am hooked on things with a good story line. I write, am working on a fantasy novel at this time, and find that playing a good RPG gets my mind moving when I feel less than creative. My husband and I have 5 children, 9 grandkids and 1 great-grandchild. Life is good, and my gratitude-o-meter rides at 'full'.