Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

Introduce Yourself (remade)

@Wist - Are you from Western Washington?

@AzureXtwilight - We have hot dry weather from around the 5th of July through September, and cool rainy weather most of fall, winter and spring. Last year we had a lot of snow, but that was not really normal. I have seen no snow this year.

@ wyst - it's recommended that for knowing where other people live and such discussions,you carry it out through PM.This topic is for welcoming new people,but nevermind.

still,I recommend carrying it through PM.You never know if a mod considers it spamming and deletes the posts.

Greetings all :) Michael here, finally decided to join after coming across the site several times on occasion.

Might as well introduce myself a bit ;).

I enjoy playing video games and listening video game music, in my spare time I try to write/compose original material and ocassionally attempt rearrangements from various game tunes. I'm actually from Australia, apparently it is extremely rare for someone down here to be into that kind of stuff.

I'm not used to this type of forum, I'll learn how to get around soon I hope :).

Welcome, Michael :awww:

And don't worry, you will get used soon enough ^.^

I am sure you will make lots of friends :)

And nice introduction

Waiting to see you active in forums, hehe ^^

Welcome Michael! I highly recommend checking out the home-made games section and the Village Square. I am somewhat new, and it took a while to get the hang of this. There are a lot of talented people here!

More warm welcomes ^-^! Good to see a bunch of friendly people here :D.

As for my avatar it's Isaac from Golden Sun on the gba, one of my all time favourites and I've taken a huge liking to Motoi Sakuraba's music for the game over the years :).

I'll have to check out the posted games section, I used to attempt making games myself though never got much done :lol:.

It's very stormy here right now, hopefully it won't get too bad cause I have to work today :(.

One simple question, if I have some original music to share, where would be the best place to post it?

@MichaelTheCrow

hi, welcome! :D for the original music, i think it's posted in the collegium

hee hee, hello amaranthians, i'm nicalee. my real name's not nica lee but, it's close. call me nica if you want :D

i'm new. sort of. no, not really, just haven't introduced myself properly. i'm here since november of last year, till now i don't have much activity. but now's the time to change, i want to meet you all :) :)

i usually just read stories in the tavern and visit the collegium, since all i do here is post art. check my art if you wanna but.. it's kinda empty. ;) i'm still preeetty young, still in high school. i live in that tiny country. i'm guessing everyone's heard of the philippines. neato, i'm filipino. see you all in the forums!

hehe.Welcome officiale to the neighbourhood nicalee :D

hope you've been enjoting urself around here!!

looking forward to knowing ya better ;)