Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

Introduce Yourself (remade)

@lzazie, Real pleased to meet you. Silly me I went the other route and married three bad ones before I found the love of my life. You probably are better off. Don't give up on Mr. Right though. Having a best friend be your mate is awesome. Never knew I could spend so much time laughing with someone. You sound like you'll fit right in here. Just jump on in and get your feet wet. We love to talk.:) I love punny people;)

Hi Izazie,

Nice too meet you. Names Victor. you need any help or have any questions just ask Im not on alot right now But hopefully will be. Need any help setting up or making your cottage better look me up ifI cant help I probably know who you could ask. Come visit my Dragons Lair when ya can.

Dont worry about long post you will oon find out that is a pretty short one lol :D. Talk to ya later have fun settling in...

V-

Wow! I didn't see that you answered, both of you! I'm still a bit confused by that place, that's why.

Thanks so much! Thanks to both of you, I already feel good here. 8)

Hello to all new Amaranthians & welcome to our beautiful kingdom.. nice to meet you all... I hope you`ll have lot of fun here :)enjoy ;)

Hello again my dear Amaranthians, i'm so glad to see you again!!! :loving: :FunnyBunny:

Name: Alexandra

Nick: Alicia

Ocupation: catering

Likes: sunshine, music, my friends, my turtle, colouful things, martial arts, surfing, forests, bars, smoothies, moonlight, finding new friends, vacation

Dislikes: discos, smoking, racism, broccoli, dogs

lzazie, welcome to the site, and don't worry about your English. Practicing it here will only help you improve, and from the posts you've made in this topic, I think your English is very good, especially for a non-native speaker. :)

Welcome back, Alicia!

Hello and welcome (or welcome back) to everyone who I've missed over the 5 weeks I've been gone...good to see more people joining, and I hope everyone's having fun! :)

Thanks again to all of you!

Please, whisperingmist, don't say more, because my head will grow bigger than my head! (...though it was so kind of you to say it! lol )

Seems that this site recently moved from another place, and I hope that all the members will find their way here: it's so sad to be homeless!

It's great to read from you all. I hope that we will have the opportunity to discuss.

width=317http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/4306/calingeanthe6.gif[/img]

Well here I go.

I 'm currently going to school right now.School's good.I always get A+'s.

Summer vacation is starting soon.(YAY).

I love writing.I am currently writing a story which is about only 70 pages now.I'm planning on finishing it in summer vacation.And well...that's it for now.

@Alicia, welcome back. I hope you find many of your old friends here still.

@Izazie, glad you are having a good time getting aquainted.

@Phoenixalia. Good girl getting such high marks in school;). Good luck on writing your story.

XDDD. It's a bit late, but Hey! Lanxal here, back after the site died a few months back. School has been a drag, so I couldn't get on and get back.

Welcome back you two :blink: I am Indigo from the old site.

ReNoir, it so nice to see your pretty signature and avatar again, I've always liked your drawings and graphic creations a lot!

And Lanxal, I like your new set a lot too!