Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

Introduce Yourself (remade)

I'm Elonah, a fifteen years old graduating student in highschool.

i play a bit of guitar,

i draw a lot,

and i'm stucked in the computer (maybe it's because i'm not a sociable person)

i love books, except books which we use in school

i love stories,,,,,,,i'm curious with everything,

HOW I WISH THAT I KNOW EVERYTHING

to everyone, yes what elie said is correct :D i am... A SHE. lol.

welcome to elonoh btw, i hope you would share your works in collegium .:D

Aloha, Elonah and welcome to the kingdom of Amaranthia!

I'm a computer addict myself :D As for the curiosity bit, I'm a bit like that too but there are some things that's best left unknown...Ignorance is bliss I tell myself sometimes...:lol:

I've seen you around the forums so I bet you're already having a blast here, aren't you ;)

I've been around the site a little but as I'm still fairly new at this, i guess I'll introduce myself here...

I'm LadyPendragon, I'm 13 years old (14 in under 2 weeks! Yay!) and just going into high school. My interests include astronomy, reading, writing, & drawing (though i'm not exactly good at the latter two). I'm also addicted to the computer and love the AV games. That's all I have to say about me, looking forward to making new friends here at Amaranthia!

Welcome to the Kingdom elonah. I hope you have fun getting to know all us computer addicted Amaranthians.:lol:

LadyPendragon and I have been playing in the HBT and I think is going to be a great addition to our RP community. Welcome officially LadyPendragon.

@everyone: Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I know I'm going to like it here!

@Nic_c12: Thanks! I can hardly wait! :lol:

@elonah: Yeah, though I don't usually get to do astronomy stuff with it being summer and the sun not setting till like 10-ish where i live :).

Guess I should introduce myself....I've actually been hanging around the site for awhile (not long after AP came out), I just never bothered to sign up and post stuff.

I'm an American living in Canada. I moved to Canada for graduate school. I enjoy the outdoors, going camping and canoeing. I like playing RPG's but I'm very picky on which ones I'm willing play. I like ones with a good storyline that pulls you into the game. I also like to read, at least when I'm not tired from all the reading I have to do for my studies....not sure what else to share....

I have a Masters in Anthropology and I'm currently working on a PhD in Community Health and Epidemiology. I'm about half way through the PhD, at least I hope I am. I feel like I've been in school forever.

Mizzou welcome to the site and thanks for introducing yourself. The master in Anthropolgy and your current sound interesting. I totally understand the being in school forever feeling. :)

Hello and welcome to Amaranthia (officially), Mizzou!

I'm an undergraduate pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology :) I'm currently in my final year and will be going nuts over my thesis :P

Hope you have a wonderful time here with all of us :)

hi all...

am 14 *17.11.1993* and ya...

am young compared to many gyz around here..

i <3333 2 play games.(addicted to it).

i have a bro..(he like chatting and...*i sud not really introduce him here*)

i live wit my mom...in the capital of india..

my dad lives in the eastern state of india *assam*

we r from assam and have been shifted to Delhi recently..1year past...

am a getting brded of typing....:P

cya next time gyz...:peace:

Hello and Welcome to Amaranthia, Bumitrue93!

Well as the age group thing, so far I think you only met me and Whoooopeeeedo, so there are many others the same age as you too ;)

Glad you manage to find your way around here. If you need any help just ask and someone will reply as soon as possible ;)

I hope enjoy your stay with all of us here in Amaranthia.

welcome to Amaranthia bumitrue93! i am 14 too and i've seen some members who are younger than us! :lol: (at least two; 11 & 12) age doesn't matter here. :) i live in delhi, india too!