Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

Introduce Yourself (remade)

Hi everyone! I'm Ashen_Eclipse. I've been lurking around the forums for a while, and decided to join.

About me: I'm a 20-year old writer and book-a-holic. I love video games, classical music, and taking long walks on the beach at midnight...

Ok, I'm just kidding about the beach thing. But really, I love to read and write; I'll read just about anything I can get my hands on. My current favorite book is 'The Hunger Games'. I thought it was amazing.

Likes: Books; 80's music; singing (off key); writing; Nancy Drew Games; Aveyond games; Kingdom hearts; Disney; NYC; Anime/manga (ex: OHSHC, Sailor Moon, Special A, Shugo Chara); Zelda Games.......

Dislikes: Anything Grape flavored;

driving; heights....

So, hello! nice to meet you!

Hiya Ashen_Eclipse! Well, since you've already been lurking, there's no need to tell ya how great AM is!

Yay!!! A Shugo Chara fan!! Sweetness! :3

Hi everyone, I'm momof4littlemen. My real name is Jolie. I have actually been on here a while but never introduced myself so I thought it was about time...

About me:

I guess it's obvious that I have 4 boys. :) I have to admit they are my world. Almost everything I do is because of them...lol Without them I never would have gotten interested in computer games. ;)

In my spare time I like to crochet, play computer games & draw. ( 5 Aveyond addicts @ my house...lol )

I have been married 12 years to a gentle giant...He also love's Aveyond too. ( He's actually playing Aveyond Lord of Twilight right now...lol)

Well I guess that's about it.

Greetings and welcome to the kingdom of Amaranthia, Ashen_Eclipse and momof4littlemen!

@Ashen_Eclipse

Walking on the beach at midnight, eh? I did it once during our mentor training camp where a bunch of us were running up an down the beach like little children fascinated with the "night life" that appeared when the tide was low. "Look, I found crabs" the rest of us scrambles over there to try to spot some more xD

@momo4littlemen

Sounds like you have a house full of Aveyond fans :D That's sounds so wonderful.

Hi everyone!

I'm Zeriab and decided to register here because I wanted to send some suggestions to Amanda.

That's when I noticed the nice community which I want to be a part of :)

I am a software engineer student and I am the scripter for Laxius Force.

In my free time I generally script, hang out with my friends or party with my friends.

I am pleased to meet you all and look forward to get to know you all better.

*hugs*

- Zeriab

HUGE *hugs* Zeriab! I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw your user id in the "who's online" :D

So you scripted Laxius Force? Cool! I scripted (some of) Aveyond ;)

To everyone else who's utterly confused, Zeriab is my RMXP teacher and muse :)

I am glad to see you here Shaz and I hope you have been doing well ^_^

I also hope you didn't damage your chair or yourself.

I scripted parts of Laxius Force. Indinera had already developed quite a bit by the time I joined. I am the scripter for the next game Indi is working on.

It's good fun that you, my student, have scripted for Aveyond :D

To everyone else: shaz became my eventing student from July 04, 2007 and she is by far the best student I have had :)

@Indi: Aww, thanks :oops:

@Reives: I haven't told ya ^^

It is nice to see you here :)

awww - you're so sweet. Here - have another hug

:awww:

Mark and I were just talking last night about getting me a new office chair. Guess it's official :D

Hi everyone! I just figured out this site and thought I should say hello! Let's see, what to tell you all... Umm... I just graduated from college and am working as a graduate nurse. I take my nursing boards in less than 3 weeks... I probably should be studying rather than playing on my computer. :roll: Oh well. I have been addicted to Aveyond for quite sometime now and can't believe it took me this long to join the site... hehe.

Hi desertbloom. *waves*

I know how you feel. I'm in the middle of exams for law as well. And I couldn't help but join this site and fiddle around in my cottage, instead of studying.... My exams start in 4 days ... *ahh*

Greetings and welcome to the kingdom of Amaranth, Zeriab and desertbloom!

@Zeriab

Though I haven't tried Laxious Force but from what I know and heard from the others that it is a great game. I'll try it out sometime :) As for the community, this is a nice community and we all try to make it as homey as possible so that everyone would feel welcome :) Glad you can join us.

@desertbloom

Congrats on your college graduation. There are several nursing students and graduates in the community, hang around and you'll eventually meet them. Who knows you can compare notes about your own fields ;)Aveyond games are very addictive, aren't they :P

Likes: comp games, anime, watching movies, Going out, reading books, Burn Notice

Dislikes: computer crashes, judgemental people, setbacks, thieves, and liars

Superpowers:

I have an amazing ability to survive with 0HP