Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

Introduce Yourself (remade)

Glad to have you here. Welcome and enjoy your time at Amaranthia. If you want a little practice before becoming a consistant poster, try the Spam Haven too. Soon you'll be helping and posting all over the place.

Hello! I am also new so here is my deal..

I am a college teacher in health sciences as well as a nursing student (I know it seems contradictory).

I have been playing the RPGs for a while and enjoy the Aveyond series immensely. I have a horrible but adorable 5 year old rabbit, and this has made me enjoy all things rabbit. My other hobbies include reading, swimming, hiking, farming, and napping.

Other nicknames are Jichy, MartenBunny, and anything else rabbit related.

I am enjoying getting to know other members on this site!!

well i am 17 years old i study in bloomfield international academy im gonna transfer next year to science highschool see u there :D

I HAVE A QUESTION??? WHERE DO U STDY WHEN U RUN OUT OF TIME??

IT WAS OUR TEST THIS MORNING IT WAS REALLY HARD THOUGH IT WAS 200 ITEMS BUT NOT REALLY :) BUT LASTNIGHT I WAS STUDYING AND I RUN OUT OF TIME I ALWAYS FOLLOW MY SCHED. THATS WHY SO I JUST STUDIED IN THE SCHOOL BUT THEY RATHER NOT TO FOLLOW ME :)

IT WAS OUR TEST THIS MORNING IT WAS REALLY HARD THOUGH IT WAS 200 ITEMS BUT NOT REALLY :) BUT LASTNIGHT I WAS STUDYING AND I RUN OUT OF TIME I ALWAYS FOLLOW MY SCHED. THATS WHY SO I JUST STUDIED IN THE SCHOOL BUT THEY RATHER NOT TO FOLLOW ME :)

Welcome to Amaranthia True Shadow, jch824, and Danielle99! :amaranth:

True Shadow

I look forward to see some of your writing in HBT. :)

jch824

There are some bunny pictures in the pet pictures forum. You can also post your bunny pics there.

Danielle99,

Good luck on your exam. Studying may be easier if you build in more time before the exam,and try the library or coffee houses for a change of scene.

Hi. I've already made a few posts but I just noticed this. I've never even played rpg's until recently (my ex-bf always played them and I thought they were guy games or for kids lol) when I saw Aveyond on GameTap so I said oh what the heck. I've played all of them now and I am now SOO addicted now XD. I just wanted to say this site is awsome and hopefully I can get GON today (crosses fingers). That's about all - I hope I can get to know some of you guys!

Welcome welcome clever_name, what a clever name you have :lol:

How did you get interested in Aveyond? I remember being attracted to Rhen's picture on the menu (on Reflexive) and boy that was it. I was sure the picture tells me to get into the adventure :D

With GoN it's the same. But I think AV2 and LoT menu screens are not so SO so interesting somehow.

Hmmmm, nicknames from friends would probably be Meg, Meggie Moo,and of course Mango!

My favorite things to do are draw, text (lol), hang out with friends, listen to music.

Favorite colors are neon colors, and black.

Last thing are my babies (pets). To start we have my rescued dog Darcy <3 She is black and white, and we aren't sure which breed she is, but looks mostly like a border collie. Next is Fred! He is a fat kitteh, wow I can't even begin to explain his color pattern. It's just to complex, Okay! Next we have Thunder the shy black cat, almost scared of everything he enjoys going for late night walks. Now it's my hamsters turn, her name is Sugar! She has just recently gone blind in one of her eyes, we can tell because it turn black, and she is albino which means she has red eyes. Last but not least is......Pumpkin! She is meh guinea pig, orange and white.

Well thats enough about me for now!

hello every1!

im maristelle u can call me mari, maris, stella, or my username (of course :P).

i've been a member for sumtime but i've never got 2 introduce myself here.

Im 15 currently attending high school.

I like 2 draw, swim, hang out with friends, go 2 the gym, n b lazy at home.

My favorite colors r all shades of blue n lavender.

I love playing RPGs especially aveyond n fire emblem.

Hi everyone!

My name is Raelynn and I am new (obviously);) . I have been checking this site for some time now and finally decided to put aside my laziness and to sign up.

I am 19 years old and currently doing nothing besides enjoying the summer holidays and playing Gates of Night (I finished it for the first time yesterday, but I have just started over again, just to make sure I have not overlooked things and because it is a splendid game). When the holidays are over, I will be starting my second year at university, where I am doing Celtic Studies (which is extremely small – only 8 other students in my year – but also very underrated and so much fun!).

Other things I like to do are reading (fantasy) novels (Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Feist-novels, practically anything I can get my hands on ;)), writing stories, playing the flute, swimming, inline skating and, off course, playing Aveyond and other RPG games!

I am actually not so very good at introducing myself, so I really don’t have a clue what to tell next. Therefore, I am just going to stop here and if you do want to know anything else about me, just fire away!

Well here I am, quite how I arrived I don't know. They tell me this is the land of Amaranthia and it is a magical place.

It's such a shame that I don't possess any magic, so as soon as the inhabitants discover that I am a fraud I'll get thrown out. Still I'll stay as long as I am able to; who knows I may even get to write a little more of my adventures here! (Providing I don't get turned into a toad or something). Do toads type I wonder?

Hi there Welcome!

Introducing myself:

My name is grisel (i will not tell you my real name)

i like dogs and tigers

i hate cats

i like to play computer anytime

i like to have many money

i hate people who are not intelligent joking :D

i live in an island callled boracay

i am a student

and thats all ^_^