Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  

Introduce Yourself (remade)

Whew..

Nickname.... i conjure myself a different username for different sites, but the most commonly used is AngelERenoir or AERenoir, and daeva_agas is made just especially for Amaranthia.

I'm originally from Indonesia, but now I'm an International student in the US. I go to Bellevue college in Bellevue, Washington. I major in Animation.

I like doing practically any form of art I can think of, except for maybe photography, and I can do well in most of them. I like sports that don't involve water or being tackled to the ground. My faves are reading manga and light-ish novels, preferrably fantasy, and certain fanfictions, drawing, digital painting/colouring, and writing. I'm also very excited about knitting, crochet, cross stitch and sewing.

I don't really care about things, and I'm very lazy most of the time, unless the thing I need to do is really necessary (homeworks, paying school fee), and i don't have any particular preference to anything. I like and dislike when I see/hear/taste them. I approach things neutrally and judge after I've encountered it, unless I have been told bad things about them.

I am a person who usually have a different opinion than others, and most of the time I do not like canon pairings in stories (unless there is no other possibilities).

Fave movie: Phantom of the Opera (seen in my avvie and sig) and Pirates of the Caribbean

Fave song: I like when I hear

Fave actress: None. For some reason I think they're all lame.

Fave actor: Johnny Depp. He's a good actor.

Fave book: I like when I read them.

Fave manga: Mainly Saiyuki and Axis Powers Hetalia. I also like a few others that catch my eye. Yakitate!Japan, Bakuman, Detective Conan, Hellsing, and Trinity Blood.

End rant

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU CALL ME IN OTHER SITES BUT CALL ME AGAS HERE. "DAEVA" JUST SOUND WEIRD.

Ooh! Hello agas. Funny that you should drop by here... Nice information. I like your favorite movies too! Those are probably my favorites (excluding Disney animated movies of course)! :loving: _ :loving: Have fun on Amaranthia! XD

:lol: lol Agas... It's nice too you make information here (though you not newbie), plus mostly people though you are boy :P

We same at don't really care abot necessary things... XD

And i like Hetalia too!! :D :D

And you good at sewing too... I envy you :P Oh well, atleast i've raised up my CGing skill now :D (not good as you, but atleast it's pretty well for me :P )

Edit: And cool set Arwen!! :D :D

@Jayshe: Canon pairing is the pairing that the original author/director intended it to be. For example, in Harry Potter Harry/Ginny is canon because it happened in the book. Harry/Hermione is NOT canon because they are not a couple in the book. Understand it better now?

@Arwen: hehehe, I like a lot of art remember?

On that note, I probably should add that I don't like watching TV and i don't really care about movies. I'm very loyal to the old stuff I like and it's hard for me to move on to new stuff. I usually like things when they are out of fashion (not that popular anymore). Once I like something, I stick on to it for ages. And even if I don't really like it anymore, I still read its fanfics/browse fanarts/ lurk in its community just for the heck of it.