Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Asiunia1008

Chnge The Destiny Rp

Lilly disliked the idea of making Rinaii joining their group. She had a grim feeling towards Ranaii. she pulled Aaroha & Mizuki away from earshot of Rinaii & said " I dis like this girl. I Have very bad feeling. somehow am not willing to to have any kinda dealings with her"

"Now what we gotta worry about is the lady who disappeared. we need to check out the place where she disappear. what do u guys say?" she asked the two.

I think that girl might be good, hmmm...I think we need test her and check Who is she..We need ask her to join maybe she will help us... And It's good idea to check out this place.And don't worry Lilly everything will be ok I promise you- Mizuki smiled. Ok I will invite her and we need do our best!

Thank you Lilly-she smiled-Remember I promised you and I will keep this.ok let's back to the Riinai and Come find all the reasons of dessapear. Lilly but if you feel something bad we will be very careful-she muttered to Lilly

"Sure thanks Mizuki" Smiled lilly.

Together with Aaroha they walk towards Rinaii & explain about all the things that they have heard about the kidnap. Finally they all agree to go & investigate the place where the old lady disappeared.

After a thorough search lilly finds a long forgotten Box which is placed ther like somebody wanted to hide it.

Lilly calls the other girls & shows about her finding. Box looked elegant with craving on it like some old treasure chest but small in size.

Lilly & the other look at dazzled. what could it be? lilly was afraid to open it. but Aaroha & Rinaii take the box from her & open it.

A glow appears from the box as it is opened. when the glow subsides all four look into it. There was a statue of a squirrel made of gold. the four girl gasp in awe. "What a beautiful statue? wonder who wanted to hide it here" said lilly.

At this point all the four girls touch the statue & it springs to life.

OMG! Yelled Mizuki.What's going on?! This is alive-she is in schock That's very strange.Ok Mizuki calm down calm down..ufff...Maybe it's my dream only but LillY,Aaroha and Riinai Are you seeing that statue is alive like me?! or i'm crazy?

"Mizuki" said lilly wide eyed. "We are seeing wat ur seeing. The statue is alive. i dont understand wats happening. Rinnai, Aaroha i guess something happened when we all touched it. do u understand anything?"

Umm...ok Calm down Mizuki. Maybe we should listen this "statue" she said it with weird eyes.Maybe it's something Important OK everyone calm down I will talk to this somehting

-Well..umm Hello.can you explain for us what is going here right now and who are you?we are in shock because we didn't see earlier something like this...

*What the hell is going here*-she whispered to herself

The squirrel said " My name is Theo. I am the Guardian of the universe. Thank you dears for taking of the spell from me." Looking at the shocked faces of the girls the squirrel begins to explain about itself & about the cure it had received.

Aaroha watches Mizuki and Lilly's reaction with mild fasination, never before has she seen such excitement, she does not share it, instead she stands warily looking at what was a statue only several seconds ago.

Does the squirrel have anything to do with the disappearances? she wonders

((ooh! i wanna make my prince from sailor senishi be my char X3 yey! Username:

Name in story: Gonzo

Name such a Sailor Senishi Prince

Palace: Emrald

Appearance: Short red hair, soft grass-green eyes and is atleast 4'(feet) 5" (inches) Wears blue jeans and a short t-shirt.

when transformed, he weilds a staff with a green gem on the end, his hair turns green with a small crown tilted to the side on his head.

Personalize character: natrually a nice guy, studders around girls and gets destracted not-too easily, he falls asleep easily(don't ask why)...

Like: Ice cream, sneakers.

Dislike: rainy days, bugs.

Attacks: Staff slam, sword-staff transform, great swing, jinx you owe me a soda (you'll see what the weird last attack is.)

Name of transformation: Heirlome Prince

Motto: "Don't just stand around; Do something!"

now to read the RP.))

((X3 i just don't want anyone controlling my character T_T... please don't controll my character before I start kk to the rp! X3 ))

Gonzo walks along the lake, kicking some pebbles into the water, slipping and doing a perfect backflip. "Phew that was close!" He mutterd to himself, turning around, watching four girls in a group chatting, one's yelling and the others are just standing there chatting to one and other. "Hrm... Might aswell get as close as I can without getting caught." He mutterd to himself, putting his hands in his pant pockets, kicking pebbles with his sneakers and walks up to the girls, listening to their conversation, if caught he'd just climb a tree and hide.

((:o X3 gonzo's the shy kind of kid, he doesn't really like being popular but he's a quick little brat >.> if someone other than me calls him that...-- *gonzo walks up to speedy*

gonzo: 'eh! I'm not a brat! I'm just a pest at most times and fast!... speedy: Alright alright!!...))

Mind Joining in?:D

Username:Jeea

Name in story:Misuichi

Name Such as: sleeping citizen under the tree?(^_^)

Palace:Red Syneria Palace

Appearance:Medium height,black fringe hair,blue eyes, average body size.

Personalize character:Always want to sleep,positive,studies about science than math,taking a bath.

Like:fruit-bearing trees,inspiring books,boats

Dislike:Withered plants,dirty water

Attacks:water sword,High tide Wave,SLeep,Summon water elemental

Name of transformation:Vicious water Tornado(Can't think of anything else)

Motto:First to strike and last to fall,

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

{Welcome Speedy & Jeea, I have to agree with speedy, I don't think we should control others characters, by that I mean decide what they do or what they say - it will make for a more interesting RP if we only do our own charecters}

"I can't belive I'm listening to a squirrel" Aaroha thinks to herself, Turning around she checks to see if anyone is watching, She notices a young male hanging further back but close enough she belives to be able to hear. She notices his red hair and his eyes the colour of grass. Aaroha senses the young males reluctance to get to close.

"maybe" she thinks to herself "he may know something we don't" Aaroha beckones the young male closer "come over" she silently mouths

Who is he?-Mizuki whispered to herself maybe he knows more about it.Let me think...If he will enjoy us we will have more people in our group and then we can use more ideas-she smile By the way it's not time of it -she said

Well squirrel Say something about you.why are you here and what do you want from us?

The squirrel said "I was cursed by the evil Lord Kinni & the spell will break & ill be back to me only after i hv been touched by the four gaurdians

of time. At last i have found you all. " & the squirrel busts into tears of joy.

The four girls try to console the crying squirrel. Lilly says "Theo tel us more about we being the chosen guardians of time"